spurstexanstros
09-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Go Texans

Thank you.

spurstexanstros
09-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Yup thats it....really

am I pissed that they lost...yep

am I pissed that they put forth no effort...yup.

Am I pissed that my efforts to increase the fanbase in San Antonio by getting the Texans put back on the air in SA and sending training camp tickets to fans at my own expense was rewarded by that crapfest...hell yeah.

am I pissed that i spent over 200 dollars going to Houston this weekend for the worst performance by a Texans team ever...hell yeah.

I was going to write the best post ever expressing my frustration and irritation but I just cant. I love this team too much. As much as I want things to change right this moment ...it wont do me any good to whine and complain about thing I cant control.

All I can do is say Go Texans......

I have read all the fire_______ post or________is a bust posts and you know what I will say is

Go Texans
I have read the who is your new team threads all I can say is

Go Texans.

I sat through all o the SA and Houston radio trashing the team and all I can say is

Go Texans.

If we loose to the Titans all I will say is :
Go Texans

If we loose all 16 games I will say
Go Texans

Go ahead and rip me and say whatever you want about my team..and I say it is your right, but my response will be

Go Texans.

Go Texans

Goatcheese
09-14-2009, 09:05 PM
:texflag:

:fans:

Fox
09-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm with ya. For better or for worse (mostly for worse so far) this will always be my team.

:fans:

RTP2110
09-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Your optimism is contagious.

In the end it's only 1 loss.

24-7, 31-30, 42-3, whatever. It goes down as 1 loss. Every year you're gonna lose a game you shoulda won. Now let's go out there and win one we probably shouldn't, and make it even.

imatexan
09-14-2009, 09:50 PM
:splits:

Go Texans!

El Tejano
09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
They'll always be my team. We're just not on speaking terms right now.

valleytexfan
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
:goodpost: GO TEXANS!:texflag::perfect10:

Hardcore Texan
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
I have never said they won't be my team, that will never change, I am just tempering my expectations and I am really starting to get concerned that Kubiak is the long term answer. We will see what the season holds, but my support for the team will not waiver, I am just trying to not be depressed for days on end after every loss.

Khari
09-14-2009, 10:57 PM
can't do it yet......

Wolf
09-14-2009, 11:03 PM
http://blog.kir.com/archives/images/DeMeco%20Ryans%20on%20Collins.jpg

http://www.chron.com/photos/2008/09/21/13136036/260xStory.jpg

http://media.commercialappeal.com/mca/content/img/photos/2008/12/14/zzzTitans-Texans-Football.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/551af5da-ea27-4ea8-9406-206fcff64645_mn.jpg

stated my piece

jctrux
09-14-2009, 11:16 PM
As disappointed and let down by the loss, I agree it's only one game.

I had a friend that lives in San Antonio send me texts as he watched the game. By the end he said he was ready to run Kubes and Schaub out of town. My reply was simple. I told him to go buy his Cowboys jersey cause he's acting like one. It's only one game and if he wants to fire people already he's more suited for the Cowboy camp.

I've been going to games for six years and had my season tickets for four season. I get angry, upset and PO'ed like everyone else. I just don't like the reactionary calls for heads after one game. Calm the hell down.

LonerATO
09-14-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't think that its as bad as we have painted to be since Rex Ryan has had the Texans number everytime. I mean the loss wouldn't have hurt so bad if the team didn't play like crap. I just feel embarrassed with this team and I could never turn on them and be some fair weather fan. I guess its my own fault for buying into all the hype on the boards and the media. I have looked over a few other boards on other sites and saw what other posters think of our team and it isn't all that bad.

Norg
09-15-2009, 01:30 AM
ARE WE GOING TO SEE MATTY:showtime: FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this wk or WHAT ??????

Grams
09-15-2009, 05:34 AM
Go Texans!!

Win , lose or draw. It makes no difference. Texans are my team and I will root for them no matter what. Might not be happy with them all the time. But losing a game will not cause me to rant and rave, get nasty with posts or start a fire anyone or everyone thread.

I am a fan, a long term fan, but not a fanatic.

I have no control over the outcome of a football game. No point in getting that frustrated or angry that one takes that anger out on a forum and try to ruin everyone's day. It is just a game. Just entertainment.

Go Texans!!!!!