steelbtexan
09-13-2009, 10:16 PM
How many points will Shanny's offense score by week 4

WesmanTexanfan
09-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Under

m5kwatts
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Over, today was a wake up call... I think we score no less than 21 in each of the next 3

Wolf
09-14-2009, 07:28 PM
I wonder what the O/U is for the networks to drop the Texans on local coverage

Goatcheese
09-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Over.

Austrian
09-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Over, or else we're screwed.

Norg
09-14-2009, 08:04 PM
we will score at least 21 points in Tenn

about 27 points on the Jags

and about 55 points on the raiders :ok:

dickieb
09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
we will score at least 21 points in Tenn

about 27 points on the Jags

and about 55 points on the raiders :ok:

Not the way the Raiders are playing right now against the chargers.

DiehardChris
09-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Sigh.

We're not going to play the Jets every week, guys. They're the real deal, like I tried to say a couple of weeks ago. Sure, we'll probably struggle against the Titans too, but the offense will be fine. It's the secondary I'm worried about.

steelbtexan
09-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Sigh.

We're not going to play the Jets every week, guys. They're the real deal, like I tried to say a couple of weeks ago. Sure, we'll probably struggle against the Titans too, but the offense will be fine. It's the secondary I'm worried about.

The Tacks and Raiders have just as good of defenses as the Jets. If not better. The Jags defense also shut Indy down this week.

It looks as if it may be another slow start to this season.

The DB's worry me more than any other part of this team too. Diehard C

DiehardChris
09-15-2009, 01:33 AM
The Tacks and Raiders have just as good of defenses as the Jets. If not better. The Jags defense also shut Indy down this week.

It might sound silly, but the Jags and Raiders run the 4-3, so I'm not at all worried about them. Sadly though, an entire offseason apparently wasn't enough time to fix our problems against the 3-4, even though every fan, writer, blogger, and observer saw what a huge problem it was.

Goldensilence
09-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Sigh.

I think they'll struggle against the Titans hopefully not as bad, I'm more concerned about though about what Chris Johnson can do against this team.

Raider defense looked good for the most part tonight, again worried about McFadden and Bush combo.

Pointed out earlier as well Jags shut down Indy, but I dunno they've always given Indy fits.

The rest of the season could hinge on how they react after this game traveling to Tenn.

HOU-TEX
09-15-2009, 10:43 AM

Only there won't be a hurricane to blame it on

steelbtexan
09-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Only there won't be a hurricane to blame it on

Well thereis alot of hot air blowing out of Reliant these days.

See

1.McNair
2. R.Smith
3.Kubes
4.Dunta

And on and on