PDA

View Full Version : Too Early?

Andrew6
09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Just a thought? Wonder how Tim Tebow or Sam Bradford or Snead would look as a rookie QB for the Texans next year??? Not saying we're going to get a #1 draft pick the way they played just saying . . .

Wolf
09-13-2009, 09:54 PM
no, my wish list is to get a safety, center and a space eating DT

leave QB's out of it..

we have ignored safeties long enough

CoastalTexan
09-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Please no spread qb's. They are very prone to busting.

houstonhurricane
09-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I can assure you Tim Tebow is not going to be anything close to the number one pick...and drafting a qb in the first round for us would be a mistake - rather pick up a solid veteran to back up Schaub (i.e. play for half the season) and find some solid support in the secondary.

Ckw
09-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Just a thought? Wonder how Tim Tebow or Sam Bradford or Snead would look as a rookie QB for the Texans next year??? Not saying we're going to get a #1 draft pick the way they played just saying . . .

I will say this, I am VERY concerned about Schaub. Not only does he seem to get injured all the time, but he is capable of playing as poorly as he did today. I honestly don't think it's a stretch to say that I could have played better under center today than Schaub.

euro-Texan
09-13-2009, 09:58 PM
We have a better version of Tebow right now and his name is Casey. You didn't think that Tide end/fullback would every be an NFL QB? Well if he played against us he might look like one.

euro-Texan
09-13-2009, 10:00 PM
I will say this, I am VERY concerned about Schaub. Not only does he seem to get injured all the time, but he is capable of playing as poorly as he did today. I honestly don't think it's a stretch to say that I could have played better under center today than Schaub.

You are right about that. Other than one needle threader to AJ every other dump off he thru was either way behind or off target all together