PDA

View Full Version : For Old School Oiler Fans

El Tejano
09-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Just thought I'd share this. I remember being 8 years old and noticing how this guy would lay people out. But also whenever there was a flag this dude would always show up behind the ref calling the penalty and point to his name and his jersey.

I'm glad to see he is doing well. Bo Eason was one of my favorites. He and Keith Bostic were quite the duo and I would love to have those guys playing now for The Texans.

http://runtofthelitter.com/default.asp?id=4

MannyFresh
09-08-2009, 05:46 AM
I remember hearing about Runt of the Litter a couple of years ago....good deal.

Texan_Bill
09-08-2009, 07:59 AM
I remember John McLame covering his play whenever it came through town a couple/few years ago.

Dude wasn't afraid of anything. He and Jeff Donaldson looked like choir boys, but could hit the stuffing out of you. Too bad his career was pretty short. He was the kind of guy you enjoyed watching on Sundays.

http://www.popentertainment.com/BoEason04.jpg

Vinny
09-08-2009, 08:06 AM
His brother Tony Eason was the Patriot QB at one time....heck of a football family. Keith Bostic (was a beast) and Eason gave us a pretty darn good secondary. I wish we had even a quarter of the excellent S play we used to see around here under Ryan/Fisher.

Texan_Bill
09-08-2009, 08:30 AM
His brother Tony Eason was the Patriot QB at one time....heck of a football family. Keith Bostic (was a beast) and Eason gave us a pretty darn good secondary. I wish we had even a quarter of the excellent S play we used to see around here under Ryan/Fisher.

Eason actually led the Patriots to a Super Bowl. Of course everyone remembers they got kicked by the Bears that year, but still, he had one helluva playoff run.

Yes. Bostic was a beast. Our secondary was so physical...

El Tejano
09-08-2009, 12:38 PM

Bostic and Eason were in the Glanville days
Bo Orlando and Bubba Mcdowell were Pardee days
Blaine Bishop and Marcus Robertson were Fisher.

Those were some really good safeties.