PDA

View Full Version : who i would sign by the smart kid

HouSportsWriter
09-05-2009, 04:20 PM
this is who i would *think* of signing but im not the texans and im just putings my thoughts so...my top pick for the texans is.....

wr...Amani Toomer cut bye cheifs i duno if he is stell on cut list]

but we dont need a wr.....

oh yah watch for these players off the broncos ...since we allways get like 2 its true we allways snag there players.,.. i would look at there dt....and rb i duno about c but you never know
Rashod Moulton (CB) cut.
Carlton Powell (DT) cut.
Marcus Thomas (DT) cut.
Kory Lichtensteiger (C) cut.
Matthias Askew (DT) cut.
Marcus Thomas (RB) cut.

i really think we need a lb so....
Vinny Ciurciu (LB off the pats
and the bills Pat Thomas | #59 | LB

theres alot of cb/s that got cut i mean alot and im not guna say thim all so go to this website

http://www.nfl.com/transactions?transactionMonth=9&transactionYear=&transactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionMonth=0&prevTransactionYear=0

post who we should sign and how good of a post this is thanks!

HouSportsWriter
09-05-2009, 04:24 PM
to tell the truth i did not try on this post and i did not go to every players page so dont hate if i passed up the next randy moss

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2009, 04:26 PM
It's not a complete list of cuts, yet.

I'm more concerned about improving the interiors of our lines.

Silver Oak
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
this is who i would *think* of signing but im not the texans and im just putings my thoughts so...my top pick for the texans is.....

wr...Amani Toomer cut bye cheifs i duno if he is stell on cut list]

but we dont need a wr.....

oh yah watch for these players off the broncos ...since we allways get like 2 its true we allways snag there players.,.. i would look at there dt....and rb i duno about c but you never know
Rashod Moulton (CB) cut.
Carlton Powell (DT) cut.
Marcus Thomas (DT) cut.
Kory Lichtensteiger (C) cut.
Matthias Askew (DT) cut.
Marcus Thomas (RB) cut.

i really think we need a lb so....
Vinny Ciurciu (LB off the pats
and the bills Pat Thomas | #59 | LB

theres alot of cb/s that got cut i mean alot and im not guna say thim all so go to this website

http://www.nfl.com/transactions?transactionMonth=9&transactionYear=&transactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionMonth=0&prevTransactionYear=0

post who we should sign and how good of a post this is thanks!

I tend to think we're pretty solid at LB myself. Where do you see a weakness that we could fill with someones castoff?

b0ng
09-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Skatonisabest you are the best poster.

To add I think the team is looking at good S's and maaaaaybe a DT. I think our secondary is in worse shape than our interior.