PDA

View Full Version : update *school*

HouSportsWriter
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Im realy doing well so far.My teachers are all realy nice ,and so far im doing good.I been doing my homework geting supplys and so on.the school gave us laptops...whitch is allsome =]] and i think this is gunna be the best year yet. thank you all for all the suport

Porky
09-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Good for you. Keep up the good work.

Ps - its awesome! :turtle:

HouSportsWriter
09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
opps thanks im learning =p

Texan_Bill
09-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Im realy doing well so far.My teachers are all realy nice ,and so far im doing good.I been doing my homework geting supplys and so on.the school gave us laptops...whitch is allsome =]] and i think this is gunna be the best year yet. thank you all for all the suport

Im really doing well so far.(space)My teachers are all really nice ,and so far im doing well.(space)I have been doing my homework, getting supplies and so on.(space) The school gave us laptops...whi ch is awsome =]] and I think this is going be the best year yet. Thank you all for all the suport.

You are welcome.

SheTexan
09-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Good for you! Just remember, every laptop has spell check!:winky: These donkey's around here will crusify you if you don't use it!

Texan_Bill
09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Good for you! Just remember, every laptop has spell check!:winky: These donkey(no apostrophe)s around here will crucify you if you don't use it!

:whistle:

J/K Gma :heart:

texanmojo
09-01-2009, 07:03 PM
You are welcome.

Thanks Bill for playing translator today!

Honoring Earl 34
09-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Cool ... my youngest is a Sophmore and he still is way to social . Start out strong and you won't have to play catch up is what I try to tell him .

Watch any High School football ? There's nothing better on a Friday night ... if your homework's done .

Texan_Bill
09-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks Bill for playing translator today!

You're welcome. Although, my final post may be the day before the Jets game. When Gma sees what I did to her post, I may die.

:hides:

SheTexan
09-01-2009, 07:40 PM
:whistle:

J/K Gma :heart:

I'm not mad! I was just to lazy to check! lol Thought about it TOO! Plus, I'm to old to care if you guys like it or not if I spell something wrong, or if I have all my ' and - in the right place. I really don't give a SH*T!!:) I'm not here to have my grammer critiqued, or my spelling corrected. I'm here to chat about football!!:shetexan:

Honoring Earl 34
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm not mad! I was just to lazy to check! lol Thought about it TOO! Plus, I'm to old to care if you guys like it or not if I spell something wrong, or if I have all my ' and - in the right place. I really don't give a SH*T!!:) I'm not here to have my grammer critiqued, or my spelling corrected. I'm here to chat about football!!:shetexan:

Bill barely beat VY in flashcards .

TxDavid
09-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Try this add-on: http://www.iespell.com/

A blessing for all forum users. It's a free spellchecker that integrates into internet explorer.

Specnatz
09-01-2009, 08:58 PM

A blessing for all forum users. It's a free spellchecker that integrates into internet explorer.

Google Toolbar does it as well. So as I type it will underline a word if it is misspelled or it does not recognize it.

Speedy
09-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Google Toolbar does it as well. So as I type it will underline a word if it is misspelled or it does not recognize it.

That may be the problem these days. You used to have to learn to spell, not have a toolbar do it for you.

Specnatz
09-02-2009, 01:28 AM
That may be the problem these days. You used to have to learn to spell, not have a toolbar do it for you.

Word did more harm than my little toolbar add on. Besides, before I had that I used to and still do have a pocket dictionary next to my PC.

SteveSlaton20
09-05-2009, 03:24 AM
oops thanks im learning =p

no problem.

awtysst
09-05-2009, 02:04 PM

Just use Firefox. Its standard plus you should be using firefox over IE anyway...

Joe Texan
09-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Keep up the good work and do not get caught surfing in class

mexican_texan
09-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Wunsche by any chance?