PDA

View Full Version : Hear What AJ Thinks About T.O. And C.J. He Does Not Care About Them

gary
08-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't know how old this video is but I know you all will like it. Let me know if you like it. Enjoy.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=hou

Texan JBZ
08-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Typical boring, dry AJ interview. The guy is the best WR in football, but he is quite possibly the worst interview out there. As a whole, the team is boring at its "diva" positions, which can be a good thing. But I'd like to see more David Anderson's.

Texecutioner
08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Typical boring, dry AJ interview. The guy is the best WR in football, but he is quite possibly the worst interview out there. As a whole, the team is boring at its "diva" positions, which can be a good thing. But I'd like to see more David Anderson's.

You're exactly right. He's so freaking boring as an interview. But hey, I'll take it! I'd much rather have a boring guy like him or Marvin Harrison that does his talking and entertaining on the field rather than off the field. I love having AJ and simply watching him toy with DB's is good enough for me. The CJ, TO, and Brandon Marshall's of the world are more trouble than they're worth. Guys like AJ are exactly what you want.

brakos82
08-31-2009, 12:40 AM
But David Anderson's actually funny.

TO? Not so much anymore.

Norg
08-31-2009, 12:43 AM
the slient assisan gotta love AJ and Chad has said he loves Houston and AJ him and AJ are on good terms

barrett
08-31-2009, 03:33 AM
I love that he's boring! Did any of you see when NFLN followed him around for a day? It was hilarious! At one point they show him in the hot tub facing the wall with headphones on. It was so great!

He's got to be one of my favorite public figures ever!

Of course, I tend to like nice people so there's that.