Wolf
08-30-2009, 11:25 AM
14-13 jets in 2nd

Sanchez had a nice throw while being chased out of the pocket, for a td

The Pencil Neck
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
14-13 jets in 2nd

Sanchez had a nice throw while being chased out of the pocket, for a td

Am I the only guy worried that we make this guy look like a sure-fire HOF in the first game?

WWJD
08-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Maybe Sanchez is this year's Matt Ryan....

Blake
08-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Maybe Sanchez is this year's Matt Ryan....

I am worried. It doesnt matter if this guy is Matt Ryan, or Ryan Fitzpatrick. We may make Sanchez the toast of the town and that should scare anyone.

I really hope that Dunta and Brian come back strong and help us crush this guy.

Blake
08-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Carr not looking bad here. 2 TD passes late in the game. Glad he is doing ok.

Lucky
08-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Carr not looking bad here.
Until he was sacked on the final two plays of the game.

Geez, it's the preseason. Put the ball in the air and give your team a chance.

Specnatz
08-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Carr not looking bad here. 2 TD passes late in the game. Glad he is doing ok.

He does well playing against teams like Louisiana Tech or 3rd string soon to be cut NFL camp fodder.

Second Honeymoon
08-30-2009, 01:43 PM
He does well playing against teams like Louisiana Tech or 3rd string soon to be cut NFL camp fodder.

yup always has. to be honest, he got a break from the refs on the 1st TD because he was absolutely clobbered by Gholston on 3rd down and it was so ugly of a hit they called a personal foul.

yeah, carr was always great in garbage time..which was quite plentiful in those days.

I have always said one thing about the guy, he may be dumb as dirt when it come to reading defenses but he can take a good asswhoopin. maybe he should go into MMA.

El Tejano
08-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Am I the only guy worried that we make this guy look like a sure-fire HOF in the first game?

No. I stated on the Sanchez starting thread that this sort of thing happens to us because we are a Houston team.