08-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Pats look good. Real good.

gary
08-28-2009, 09:04 PM
I know.

GNTLEWOLF
08-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Pats look good. Real good.

I'm not surprised about that....What I'm surprised about is how close the Redskins are playing them considering jason campbell is their QB

Silver Oak
08-28-2009, 10:54 PM
someone should take out Haynesworth if he continues these borderline illegal hits. he drove Brady into the ground with his shoulder with intent to harm IMO.

DavidC
08-29-2009, 08:33 AM
someone should take out Haynesworth if he continues these borderline illegal hits. he drove Brady into the ground with his shoulder with intent to harm IMO.

It is really nice that we don't have to face him twice a year anymore. I would put money on the fact that Romo, McNabb, or Eli Manning will miss a couple of games after facing Haynesworth sometime this season.

I didn't think that the hit he put on Brady was borderline illegal. Looked to be a continuation of the play. He is just so big that when he lands on someone it is going to cause an injury.

Silver Oak
08-29-2009, 08:48 AM
It is really nice that we don't have to face him twice a year anymore. I would put money on the fact that Romo, McNabb, or Eli Manning will miss a couple of games after facing Haynesworth sometime this season.

I didn't think that the hit he put on Brady was borderline illegal. Looked to be a continuation of the play. He is just so big that when he lands on someone it is going to cause an injury.

I disagree. There is tackling, and then there is tackling with a driving motion downward. Fatty excels at the latter IMO.

I'm not a Brady fan, but I do think star QB's are targets of certain players like Haynesworth. If a tackle like that happens on Schaub, I still hope one of our linemen sacrifice the fine monies, rip the tacklers helmet off, and break his nose.

TEXANS84
08-29-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm not surprised about that....What I'm surprised about is how close the Redskins are playing them considering jason campbell is their QB

That was almost a carbon copy of the slam on Schaub. He hits him, then goes airborne as he relys on his fatness to carry him down. Ridiculous. I hope the league finally looks into that considering he slammed down the #1 qb in the NFL.

rockabilly
08-29-2009, 12:13 PM
I cannot stand Haynesworth. I understand this is football, but it is SO obvious when he hits, he is aiming to injure. Like someone in this thread already said, it is a carbon copy of the injuring hit on Schaub.

When he gets a front hit on the qb, he wraps, and topples all of his weight on to the hit, with his feet in the air. He drives people into the ground.

I wish the NFL would just ban him from competition. I seriously believe one day that he is going to injure a qb so badly that it will result in either being paralyzed or even death. And I am not even joking.

PapaL
08-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Guess that means Brady is injury prone like Schaub huh?

The Pencil Neck
08-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Guess that means Brady is injury prone like Schaub huh?

Looks like.

The big *****.