PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams At The Galleria

Texan4Ever
08-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I was at The Galleria today and I saw Mario Williams from the Houston Texans. I wasn't positive but it sure as hell looked like him so I looked his player profile picture and it was a match. I wanted to go up and say "Hey, what's up?" but he didn't seem like he was in a good mood so I left him alone.

Anyone seen him around the Houston area outside of Reliant Stadium?

b0ng
08-23-2009, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't even ask for his autograph anymore, I'd just tell him to sack me.

Texecutioner
08-23-2009, 09:29 PM
I was at The Galleria today and I saw Mario Williams from the Houston Texans. I wasn't positive but it sure as hell looked like him so I looked his player profile picture and it was a match. I wanted to go up and say "Hey, what's up?" but he didn't seem like he was in a good mood so I left him alone.

I see him in night clubs all of the time.

Vinnie
08-23-2009, 09:36 PM
After the performance of the D last night, I wouldn't have approached him either. You may have risked loosing a limb.

TheIronDuke
08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
The lady who cleans my office is his personal house keeper. She met him a couple of months ago at one of those crappy Chinese restaurants that are always around a Wal Mart. He went to her and asked her if he could sit and eat with her.

She knew I was a Texans fan and asked me if I knew a Mario on the team and I was floored. A few weeks later she asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her and Mario but I couldn't make it. Mario is obviously a great guy, she loves him to death.

TexansFanatic
08-23-2009, 10:10 PM
The lady who cleans my office is his personal house keeper. She met him a couple of months ago at one of those crappy Chinese restaurants that are always around a Wal Mart. He went to her and asked her if he could sit and eat with her.

She knew I was a Texans fan and asked me if I knew a Mario on the team and I was floored. A few weeks later she asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her and Mario but I couldn't make it. Mario is obviously a great guy, she loves him to death.

That is very cool.

He always seemed like a good guy to me, but you never really know. Your story would seem to confirm it.

Wolf6151
08-23-2009, 10:41 PM
I see him in night clubs all of the time.

If you work in the night club tell Mario that he's not welcome anymore, he needs to go home, and that he needs to stay out of the night clubs. Tell him to go find a good woman at church, he's to important to the team to lose him due to some night club trouble. :fans:

SheTexan
08-23-2009, 11:55 PM

I bet she does!!! Mario ask some chick in a cheap Chinese rest to eat with him?? THEN hires her to clean his house??! Somehow, that strikes me as pretty funny, and unbelievable!! Not saying that's not true, but, strange!

Brisco_County
08-24-2009, 12:17 AM

You should've gone full blown jackass and said, "Man, Reggie Bush gave you a lot of trouble last night!"

Here's a video of Mario. Once you get past the first 30 seconds of some D-bag talking about piracy, you see Mario making it rain in the club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElEIPg9ejk

Here's Mario in his half million dollar Lamborghini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kgR71WeSk

ChampionTexan
08-24-2009, 12:23 AM
I wanted to go up and say "Hey, what's up?" but he didn't seem like he was in a good mood so I left him alone.

So were there ten friendly, non-threatening looking guys with him?

TheIronDuke
08-24-2009, 10:42 AM
I bet she does!!! Mario ask some chick in a cheap Chinese rest to eat with him?? THEN hires her to clean his house??! Somehow, that strikes me as pretty funny, and unbelievable!! Not saying that's not true, but, strange!

I didn't believe it either but she's called him on the speakerphone so I could hear and it sounded exactly like him. Then she sent a pic of Texans game balls that he has in his house. He also had her and her crew work for him at a party he had as a maid/waitress service. She says the reason he likes her is that she really had no idea who he is and she treats him like he's just another human being.

HOU-TEX
08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
A Chinese restaurant in a Wal-Mart? Good God!

TheIronDuke
08-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Not a Chinese restaurant IN a Wal Mart, it's one of those that are always around one. One of those crappy chain ones. For some reason I cannot think of the freaking name of those places and it's starting to annoy me.

TheIronDuke
08-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Panda Express, that's it.

Porky
08-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Mario: Hey lady can I sit with you and eat my chinese food.
Lady: Sure
Mario: So, can I hire you to clean my house?

Ok something just ain't right there! :butterfly:

I have no reason for the butterfly other than I like butterflys. So there. :bender:

I also like guys in a suit of armor. :spit:

I also like guys that spit their coffee onto their computer. Oh wait, I better stop now.

TheIronDuke
08-24-2009, 11:21 AM
I know it sounds weird but she's from Mexico and has no idea about football. She asked me and my co-worker if we knew a guy named Mario who plays for a football team and we flipped. And she did send a pic of a pile of footballs that say "game ball Mario Williams" with a date on it. Plus she invited us to go to lunch with him. Not to mention that she's called him on her speakerphone and spoke to him. :turtle:

Specnatz
08-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Mario: Hey lady can I sit with you and eat my chinese food.
Lady: Sure
Mario: So, can I hire you to clean my house?

Ok something just ain't right there! :butterfly:

I have no reason for the butterfly other than I like butterflys. So there. :bender:

I also like guys in a suit of armor. :spit:

I also like guys that spit their coffee onto their computer. Oh wait, I better stop now.

Don't have a:cow: man.

Texan4Ever
08-24-2009, 01:00 PM
So were there ten friendly, non-threatening looking guys with him?

There were a bunch of guys with him but Mario was walking fast with a mean look so I'm guessing he was flying solo. Damn, come to think of it, he would be even scarier in full gear just giving you that stare across the offensive line!

NitroGSXR
08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Here's a video of Mario. Once you get past the first 30 seconds of some D-bag talking about piracy, you see Mario making it rain in the club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElEIPg9ejk

Only 800 bucks? C'mon now Mario...

4Texans
08-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Here's Mario in his half million dollar Lamborghini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kgR71WeSk

Any idea how many Lambos he has? I have seen him in 3 different colors. Green, Orange, and White. The white one was about 6 weeks ago.