PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirls Impact Poll

Texaninlild
08-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Who had a bigger impact leaving the Cowpies? Sorry to have Cowgirl talk, but I have to listen to it every day.

HoustonFrog
08-22-2009, 02:36 PM
TO without a doubt. It has annoyed me as a fan to watch TO complain about touches for years despite being targeted more than anyone. In my book this forced Romo to force more ball and to walk a thin line when it came to appeasing TO and spreading the ball. As you saw yesterday they have the talent to spread it. I'm happy about TO being gone.

CloakNNNdagger
08-22-2009, 02:37 PM
That's to tough a call. One would repeatedly kick Romo in one nad..........while one would tenaciously hold onto the other............

gary
08-22-2009, 03:26 PM
TO without a doubt. It has annoyed me as a fan to watch TO complain about touches for years despite being targeted more than anyone. In my book this forced Romo to force more ball and to walk a thin line when it came to appeasing TO and spreading the ball. As you saw yesterday they have the talent to spread it. I'm happy about TO being gone.If you're happy that T.O. is now gone from the Dallas Cowboys then I think you'll enjoy reading my points about the game last night in the gameday thread.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63827&page=3

thunderkyss
08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
TO without a doubt. It has annoyed me as a fan to watch TO complain about touches for years despite being targeted more than anyone. In my book this forced Romo to force more ball and to walk a thin line when it came to appeasing TO and spreading the ball. As you saw yesterday they have the talent to spread it. I'm happy about TO being gone.

If Romo is that weak, forget about the Cowgirls ever winning a SuperBowl with him behind the center.

I voted for Jessica, because I do think Romo is that weak, and if I could, I know what I would do every day with Jessica waiting for me when I'm done with "work".......... & I can't imagine my mind being on football, when I've already got my guaranteed money.

HoustonFrog
08-22-2009, 11:02 PM
If Romo is that weak, forget about the Cowgirls ever winning a SuperBowl with him behind the center.

I voted for Jessica, because I do think Romo is that weak, and if I could, I know what I would do every day with Jessica waiting for me when I'm done with "work".......... & I can't imagine my mind being on football, when I've already got my guaranteed money.

It has nothing to do with being weak. It's what TO has done with most QBs he has dealt with. I know you defend the guy but when he is targeted 20 times and still complains there are issues. No matter what your demeanor is you then try to get them the ball because the guy just bitches. Coaches call more isolation routes for him, they call more plays for him, etc. I'm not really sure your point. Because if that makes Romo weak, what does that make TO because he DID cause problems though he was targeted when he didn't get touches. You can't have it both ways.

JCTexan
08-22-2009, 11:53 PM
It has nothing to do with being weak. It's what TO has done with most QBs he has dealt with. I know you defend the guy but when he is targeted 20 times and still complains there are issues. No matter what your demeanor is you then try to get them the ball because the guy just bitches. Coaches call more isolation routes for him, they call more plays for him, etc. I'm not really sure your point. Because if that makes Romo weak, what does that make TO because he DID cause problems though he was targeted when he didn't get touches. You can't have it both ways.

I agree with you. TO was easily more of a distraction then Jessica. You can easily forget about Jessica on the football field, while TO has been a cancer for every team he's played for.