PDA

View Full Version : Ahman Green works out for Rams

m5kwatts
08-19-2009, 10:53 PM
per http://www.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

The Rams runningback situation is pretty awful so I don't think its such a bad move....Samkon Gado is their 3rd back, Green's gotta be better than him right? And his there a former Texans/Packer coach on that offensive staff?

GP
08-20-2009, 12:04 AM
See what Brett Favre has started?

The Texans used to be where crappy RBs go to die. Now it's the Rams. How bad are you when you're picking up former Texans RBs?

Is anyone seriously going to draft any Rams player for their FFL team this year? LOL. Not THIS guy.

Donnie Avery is tempting, though. There's just that small issue of who in the world is going to get him the ball, and can that team be competitive and "in" the games they play this year?

I watched their game against the Jets, and Bulger at the controls of that team is not a fun proposition for FFL'ers.

Hervoyel
08-20-2009, 12:59 AM
Did he make it through the workout without hurting himself?

idle curiosity.

Blazing Arrow
08-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Did he make it through the workout without hurting himself?

idle curiosity.

Funny I was making these same type of jokes a few seasons back ... odd.

m5kwatts
08-20-2009, 01:30 AM

The Texans used to be where crappy RBs go to die. Now it's the Rams. How bad are you when you're picking up former Texans RBs?

Is anyone seriously going to draft any Rams player for their FFL team this year? LOL. Not THIS guy.

Donnie Avery is tempting, though. There's just that small issue of who in the world is going to get him the ball, and can that team be competitive and "in" the games they play this year?

I watched their game against the Jets, and Bulger at the controls of that team is not a fun proposition for FFL'ers.

The Rams had Darius Walker last year too...think he's with the Broncos now though

Avery is hurt and won't be year at the start of the year and that line is horrible, that passing game will be as weak as its ever been

Mari-OWNED!
08-20-2009, 09:13 AM

http://evankessler.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/st-louis-rams-stephen-jackson-794847.jpg

TimeKiller
08-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Wow.

Is there something about those Packers? Don't know when to quit...

Texecutioner
08-20-2009, 12:02 PM

Avery has been an intriguing sleeper of mine in my head for the last few weeks, but that's slowly going away with all of these injuries with the Rams right now. I don't think I want any part of this team man. Lol!

False Start
08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
It aint happening, I think its about time for Ahman to hang it up.

According to Rams' beat writer Jim Thomas, Ahman Green signing with the team "isn't going to happen."
We're not exactly sure why. Right now Steven Jackson's backups are Samkon Gado and Kenneth Darby. Even at age 32, Green would be a superior option.

:mcnugget:

Rotoworld Link (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=HOU)

gary
08-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Jackson is on a crappy team he'd be great on a playoff team.