PDA

View Full Version : First Unofficial Texans watch party in SA!!!!!

spurstexanstros
08-18-2009, 11:20 AM
To my Fellow Texans fans in SA.

I am proud to announce the first unofficial watch party of the year. We will be getting together at the Buffalo Wild Wings on De Zavala for the Monday night preseason game vs the Vikings on August 31. This party will give you a chance to meet some of your fellow Texans fans here in SA. Also Chris and Jason from ESPN 1250 the zone would be interested in joining us(details to come). I am hoping to have details about what the Texans are planning to do here in SA, as well other surprises.

The main objective for this preseason get together is just to meet one another. I have been watching the games at BWW with a few guys for years and I know alot of you have your particular hangouts for game watching, or have the Sunday Ticket. However, this is the time for you to meet other Texans fans and sign a petition so that we can show the local media, advertisers and the Texan organization itself. If we get started mobilizing the Texans fans now it can have a positive effect on the future of Texans marketing in SA. I ask that you let me know if you plan on going so I can let BWW know how many people are coming and let ESPN 1250 know if we are going to turn out.

This is the chance, this is the time for us Texans fans to show that we are here in SA and we love the Texans.

LONG LIVE THE BATTLE RED REVOLUTION :texflag:

BSofA04
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Sounds good to me man. Count me in!

V Man
08-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Will be there. Can't wait.

BSofA04
08-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Hey guys, ESPN 1250 said that they'll be at the BWW on 281 and 1604 for every Monday Night game. Not sure if you want to change the location, it makes no difference to me, just wanted to throw this out there.

spurstexanstros
08-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, ESPN 1250 said that they'll be at the BWW on 281 and 1604 for every Monday Night game. Not sure if you want to change the location, it makes no difference to me, just wanted to throw this out there.

Ok sounds like a plan good for me how about you guys?

V Man
08-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Doesn't matter to me.

Stu Padazo
08-25-2009, 01:38 PM
1604 & 281? It's a drive...but I will be there. Lest any changes between now and then.
It's only a long drive, of course, if I have too much Texans tea to drink. Maybe BBW carries milk and cookies?
See you there!

UvaldeTexan
08-25-2009, 08:24 PM
If I can get out of work in time..I will be there!

Chris and Jason were talking about it today on ESPN 1250 and mentioned the "SA Houston Texan Fan Club" will be there at BWW. They will be doing there fantasy draft there that nite as well.

BSofA04
08-25-2009, 10:02 PM

Chris and Jason were talking about it today on ESPN 1250 and mentioned the "SA Houston Texan Fan Club" will be there at BWW. They will be doing there fantasy draft there that nite as well.

I heard that too. I was like, what Texan fan club do we not know about?! But it's also a drive for me since I'm near Sea World, but since they'll have lots of Texans fans I figure it'd be a good atmosphere. Chris and Jason from ESPN 1250 are big Texan supporters. But WAIT..

THE BEST PART IS APRIL ANCIRA (ERNESTO'S DAUGHTER) WILL BE THERE UNVIELING HER CUSTOM MADE HOUSTON TEXANS BIKINI!
http://www.nsidesa.com/business/images/stories/NEO-board/April_Ancira.jpg
She is a huge fan and agreed to sport it in honor of MNF and the Fantasy football. Love it!

spurstexanstros
08-26-2009, 10:14 AM

I heard that too. I was like, what Texan fan club do we not know about?! But it's also a drive for me since I'm near Sea World, but since they'll have lots of Texans fans I figure it'd be a good atmosphere. Chris and Jason from ESPN 1250 are big Texan supporters. But WAIT..

THE BEST PART IS APRIL ANCIRA (ERNESTO'S DAUGHTER) WILL BE THERE UNVIELING HER CUSTOM MADE HOUSTON TEXANS BIKINI!
http://www.nsidesa.com/business/images/stories/NEO-board/April_Ancira.jpg
She is a huge fan and agreed to sport it in honor of MNF and the Fantasy football. Love it!

That would be us... guys. this will be our first gathering. I am going to have a pettition ready as well as a sign in sheet for those who are willing to participate in a fan club.

Texizgreat
08-26-2009, 11:16 PM
count me in

V Man
08-27-2009, 08:16 PM
so BWW at 281 and 1604 it is. See you guys there.

Texizgreat
08-28-2009, 12:27 AM
I have school at 5:30 .... hope i can make it in time ... save me a spot

Texizgreat
08-28-2009, 12:30 AM
you what would be Cool ... Insted of a bunch of separate tables is making one huge table. To show unity

spurstexanstros
08-28-2009, 02:04 PM
I may get off work early togo out there and set up a table or two for the petition to be signed and listen to the show. I may be there around one or two hours before the game, so I can partake in the festivities.

Stu Padazo
08-30-2009, 12:12 AM
I may get off work early togo out there and set up a table or two for the petition to be signed and listen to the show. I may be there around one or two hours before the game, so I can partake in the festivities.

I may go early as well. Just because...:texflag:

BSofA04
08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey guys, just got hit right in the balls today at work. I have to monitor a batch on 2nd shift because my co-worker called in hung-over..errr sick. Bastard. I'm working on a replacement but for now it's a no-go for me tonight. Just heads-up on my status. I don't want to leave y'all hanging. I'm making every attempt to rectify this B-S!

midgetonadonkey
09-02-2009, 03:34 PM
I heard about this on the radio when I was on my way home from work and look forward to making a watch party during the season. I live pretty close to BBW on De Zavala. I'd love to be a part of the "Unofficial" fan club.

spurstexanstros
12-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Announcement The Texans will not be on the air in San Antonio this Sunday. If yall want to get together and watch it I suggest the BWW on DeZavala and I-10.

The more of us are that are there will mean they will put it on the big screen with sound.

Let me know.

LonerATO
12-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Announcement The Texans will not be on the air in San Antonio this Sunday. If yall want to get together and watch it I suggest the BWW on DeZavala and I-10.

The more of us are that are there will mean they will put it on the big screen with sound.

Let me know.

Last I looked it was still going to be shown. Just looked and now its NO v Atl

spurstexanstros
12-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Any takers for the BWW at Dezavala, if not I may just head out to BWW at 151 and 4-10

spurstexanstros
12-13-2009, 11:11 AM
I am gonna try the one on 151 and 4-10 today seee yall there.