PDA

View Full Version : Texans-Saints Open Practice

Houston_Breed
08-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Are the tickets in the initial confirmation email that we received? What I have just loks like a flyer with directions on it. Can anyone clarify what we are supposed to have received if we registered for tickets?

gary
08-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Just print out what came in the initial confirmation e-mail and you should be good to go.

Vinny
08-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Just print out what came in the initial confirmation e-mail and you should be good to go.
I'll second this. It actually looks like a ticket when you print it.

gary
08-16-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll second this. It actually looks like a ticket when you print it.There is also a rules page on what you may or may not bring with you.

Houston_Breed
08-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks guys. I was just wndering if it was just me or what. Thanks again hope to see you guys there on Wednesday and Thursday.

gary
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Just look for a boy in a wheelchair with a blonde next to him that's my mom.

nunusguy
08-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Are the tickets in the initial confirmation email that we received? What I have just loks like a flyer with directions on it. Can anyone clarify what we are supposed to have received if we registered for tickets?

Yep, I think everything is there in the first transmission though they do manage to make it a little confusing when they say to wait for another E-mail with the ticket, or words along those lines.

HouSportsWriter
08-16-2009, 04:18 PM
i wana go but have no ride darn it -,-

take me with you gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gary
08-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Do you have tickets? You should look up the Metro bus route it does not cost that much for a bus ride if you need tickets I have extras.

Shaft75
08-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Did everyone get in with just the confirmation. They haven't sent me a PDF email...

Shaft75
08-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Did everyone get in with just the confirmation. They haven't sent me a PDF email...

......anyone?????

Shaft75
08-19-2009, 10:20 PM

...waiting... I know someone went.

Houston_Fanatic
08-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Shaft75 - I got an email with the pdf attached that looks like a ticket when you print it out. Have you checked your spam folder? I would print out whatever email you have that shows you signed up - you can probably get in with that - at least I hope so!

ObsiWan
08-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Shaft75 - I got an email with the pdf attached that looks like a ticket when you print it out. Have you checked your spam folder? I would print out whatever email you have that shows you signed up - you can probably get in with that - at least I hope so!

Vinny and Fanatic are correct. The reply they sent you that has an attachment is the one. The attachment IS the ticket. I just printed it out and brought it to camp this morning. When I opened the .pdf file it filled the page (250%) so it didn't look like a ticket. But when I printed the thing it looked like a normal ticket.

I was rather bummed that (a) they ended the scrimmage 45 mins early and (b) NO Autograph session.