PDA

View Full Version : What must it feel like to be a Bronco's fan right now

Hervoyel
08-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Orton throws up three picks the first time he takes the field and no points. You ended last season with Jay Cutler and now it appears that the best QB you have on your team isn't the one you got in return for him.

Orton has an impossible job to do there. Out of everybody involved in this I feel most sorry for him. He was the answer in Chicago to the Rex Grossman problem. Now he's "Brian Griese" to Jay Cutlers "John Elway". That's a no win scenario.

Blazing Arrow
08-14-2009, 11:02 PM
Not sure if you had the SF commentators but one of the guys put up numbers and said Orton was better then Cutler.

Second Honeymoon
08-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Not sure if you had the SF commentators but one of the guys put up numbers and said Orton was better then Cutler.

he said that he had won more games but then qualified it by saying that Denver's defense let Cutler down and that they had done some work in the offseason to improve the defensive unit in Denver.

but its pretty clear that Orton is looking like crap right about now. He has never blown doors down but he was never this bad in Chicago. I am sure not having Brandon Marshall at WR isn't helping things any.

SteveSlaton20
08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Chris Simms looked great. Despite his Int in the end zone.

Titan's biggest mistake, releasing Simms, LOL.

Yankee_In_TX
08-15-2009, 03:07 PM
LMAO - I was hoping for a 4th int - because it was already a train wreck.

HoustonFrog
08-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Why sicks in McDaniel brings in Jordan and Buckhalter and will force them in games despite Hillis being the best back. Knoshown looked good before the injury. He will at least be back for the regular season.