PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season games online?!?!?!

Big Lou
08-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Can any one tell me if there is a place to watch the preseason games online like justintv.com or something similar?

I live in Vegas so it's all Raiders and Broncos crap here!!!!! I used to listen to them on Sirius, but had to cancel due to the recession!!!!! During the regular season I mooch off of my buddy and his Directv.

76Texan
08-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Can any one tell me if there is a place to watch the preseason games online like justintv.com or something similar?

I live in Vegas so it's all Raiders and Broncos crap here!!!!! I used to listen to them on Sirius, but had to cancel due to the recession!!!!! During the regular season I mooch off of my buddy and his Directv.
If you've already have justintv why do you need anything else? :cool:

Showtime100
08-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah, try Justin first, I just looked at www.channelsurfing.net (http://www.channelsurfing.net/) and they have them on the schedule. If those two fail you http://atdhe.net/ have them on schedule as well.

Frank
08-14-2009, 06:21 PM
I've got great news for all of you. Use the site below. I already linked you straight to the NFL section. That site has football, baseball, basketball, UFC, boxing, anything you can think of. The streams are always great, I never miss a game.

You need Tvants to watch the streams.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/

Big Lou
08-14-2009, 06:24 PM
If you've already have justintv why do you need anything else? :cool:

I didn't know if justintv was showing it or not, I just know that they had the regular season games last year.......

bckey
08-14-2009, 06:34 PM
I've got great news for all of you. Use the site below. I already linked you straight to the NFL section. That site has football, baseball, basketball, UFC, boxing, anything you can think of. The streams are always great, I never miss a game.

You need Tvants to watch the streams.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/

Looks like it shows the game delayed at the same time I can watch it on NFL network in hd. I want to watch it live.

Frank
08-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Looks like it shows the game delayed at the same time I can watch it on NFL network in hd. I want to watch it live.

Yeah, the streams are usually a little behind. I've been watching the Astros when they are out of town on there and it's usually 3-5 behind at times. It's better than not getting the game at all, though. They canceled it but they use to have HD streams. It was amazing.

76Texan
08-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Anybody knows how to watch two different games at the same time?

Frank
08-14-2009, 07:01 PM
You can't with the Tvants program. I would watch one in VLC and one in TVants possibly. It's worth a shot.

76Texan
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
You can't with the Tvants program. I would watch one in VLC and one in TVants possibly. It's worth a shot.

I have TVAnts on my old PC! Too lazy to get it again.
I'll try VLC. Thnks!

Frank
08-14-2009, 07:05 PM
No problem. You can be extremely obsessive like me and have a game on your Desktop, a game on your Laptop and a game on your TV. It's a little over the top :p

76Texan
08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
LOL, I was about to say I guess I can always bring my OLD laptop upstairs and connect it to the modem. (I can't get the wireless adapter to work, I think it was just old technology).

valleytexfan
08-15-2009, 01:44 PM
OK what if I can't dl tvants...is there anywhere else we can watch??? please help!

Frank
08-15-2009, 02:18 PM
http://88.191.73.231/~cali/tvants/TvantsSetup.exe

valleytexfan
08-15-2009, 02:34 PM
It doesn't allow me to dl here at work :( The page never loads...it stalls for about 2 minutes and then says it can't be viewed...aaah screwy work pc!!!!
Thanks though...

Frank
08-15-2009, 02:38 PM
I've heard you can use that myp2pforum streaming with Windows media player but I'm not totally positive it's true. I've never actually tried it. Hope you figure it out! I would be searching justin.tv nonstop gametime, I'm sure someone is broadcasting it.

valleytexfan
08-15-2009, 02:44 PM
john, I really appreciate your efforts...I'll keep trying!

Frank
08-15-2009, 02:49 PM
No problem. I'll do some searching gametime and let you know if I find anything.

OzzO
08-15-2009, 06:36 PM
In case you didn't see it in the gameday thread - this may help:

http://www.justin.tv/chiefsfanforumstv

valleytexfan
08-15-2009, 06:38 PM
THANK YOU! I got the Bills-Bears up...hopefully they'll switch over! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Rep sent!

OzzO
08-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah, it's noted they'll show it - if for whatever reason they don't, I'm sure there will be another spot at that site.

ChrisG
08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
justintv quality sucks but its on

valleytexfan
08-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Once again, us down here have no Texans tonight (Can't wait for the Monday nighter next week--take that!) is justin.tv the way to go again?

DutchTexan
08-24-2009, 12:57 AM
I hope JustinTV will be on for regular season games too... It's the only way for me as a European to watch Texans-games live for fee. Buying a NFL Live-ticket just isn't an option for me, because I'm not watching every game live. Why? For me, it's in the middle of the friggin' nigth ;) :spit:

OzzO
08-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Justin.tv will be around for the regular season. There's a few other sites out there as well if by some crazy chance it's not - but I don't think there was ever an issue in the past.

DutchTexan
08-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Justin.tv will be around for the regular season. There's a few other sites out there as well if by some crazy chance it's not - but I don't think there was ever an issue in the past.

Great! Justin.tv will be the place the be then, I guess ;) .... I hope to visit Houston in the near future, until then... I'm supporting the Texans from Holland, and I'm afraid there aren't very many Texans-fans around in my country. Most people that are supporting a NFL-team are supporter the Cardinals, the Steelers, the Bucs or the Dolphins... but I just didn't like any of those teams... gimme the Texans and gimme playoffs! :fans: