PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Video on ESPN

pbat488
08-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Was up early today and had ESPN on in the background and some names caught my ear so I turned around and lo and behold, it was a video of Texans TC with the coaches mic'ed up.. I saw Shanahan, Kollar, and Gibbs talking to and instructing players.. Was wondering if anyone else saw/knew anything about this and if anyone has a link? I'll try to find one and put it in thread.

Good to see us on national TV though.

pbat488
08-09-2009, 08:27 AM
While searching on google I found this video..

It's unedited footage of Cushing's first practice. For those who haven't been able to make it to a TC practice, this gives you a small idea of what they're doing there.

Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5673589/14870513)

Check out Foster's nice cutback at 10:30.. he looks good in a Texans uniform.

Also, there are alot of shots of the crowd so you might be able to see yourself if you're looking.

Lucky
08-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Also, there are alot of shots of the crowd so you might be able to see yourself if you're looking.
Yes, I did. I was standing on the last bleacher @ the 20. So my tan bermuda shorts got a lot of camera time.

Houston_Fanatic
08-09-2009, 04:46 PM

That was the only practice I made (got tickets to the Thu Saint's practice also) and I saw myself in the crowd - usually with my binoculars on my face! :cool:

08-09-2009, 05:23 PM
While searching on google I found this video..

It's unedited footage of Cushing's first practice. For those who haven't been able to make it to a TC practice, this gives you a small idea of what they're doing there.

Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5673589/14870513)

Check out Foster's nice cutback at 10:30.. he looks good in a Texans uniform.

nice find on that vid. barwin's spin move at the end was nasty!!!

KMG 365
08-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Was up early today and had ESPN on in the background and some names caught my ear so I turned around and lo and behold, it was a video of Texans TC with the coaches mic'ed up.. I saw Shanahan, Kollar, and Gibbs talking to and instructing players.. Was wondering if anyone else saw/knew anything about this and if anyone has a link? I'll try to find one and put it in thread.

Good to see us on national TV though.

I saw it yesterday on SportsCenter. It was right before the HOF induction ceremonies.

It was very surprising to see since I didn't think ESPN knew that Houston had a football team.

barrett
08-10-2009, 12:35 AM
vid seems to be missing.