PDA

View Full Version : I have a request regarding titans nickname

Goldensilence
08-04-2009, 04:13 PM
I've seen a few posters here use a certain nickname that I would like to be no longer used.

Tits. Seriously how can associate two of my favorite things with two of the worst things, the titans and bud adams.

I hope I speak for every heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with it VY) when I call for ban using the nickname. Teets is ok. Tituns is fitting. Personally I prefer the Inbred Children of Uranus. Somehow it seems fitting to have Tenn referred to as inbred and anything ending in anus.

:tiphat:

Hookem Horns
08-04-2009, 04:20 PM
How about just call them the "Flamers"? I doubt that will conjure up one of your favorite things.

http://www.flameheads.com/

gwallaia
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Titans give Tits a bad name.

Texan_Bill
08-04-2009, 06:06 PM
I've seen a few posters here use a certain nickname that I would like to be no longer used.

Tits. Seriously how can associate two of my favorite things with two of the worst things, the titans and bud adams.

I hope I speak for every heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with it VY) when I call for ban using the nickname. Teets is ok. Tituns is fitting. Personally I prefer the Inbred Children of Uranus. Somehow it seems fitting to have Tenn referred to as inbred and anything ending in anus.

Excellent point!! If I get on board with this, I would request that Tituns be removed from the approved list. Reminds me of "Biguns". In the meantime I will stick with my hybrid of Tinnbreds.

Goldensilence
08-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Excellent point!! If I get on board with this, I would request that Tituns be removed from the approved list. Reminds me of "Biguns". In the meantime I will stick with my hybrid of Tinnbreds.

Good point as well. I second the motion.

spurstexanstros
08-04-2009, 08:13 PM
How about the tinbreds..I like that nickname that or Tacks.

ChampionTexan
08-04-2009, 08:39 PM
So does this also mean I can no longer refer to Bud Adams as a boob?

Wolf
08-04-2009, 08:44 PM
I say Tennessee tiny-ones .... but what do I know (and don't want to)
:specnatz:

Blazing Arrow
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
"Better then you"?

swtbound07
08-04-2009, 09:25 PM
"Better then you"?

at possum copulation

08-04-2009, 09:52 PM

HAHA, this is a money post. rep.

Speedy
08-05-2009, 03:44 PM
They're the Inbreds. Short for the inbred children of Uranus which is what the Titans are.

Blazing Arrow
08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
The Oilers ?

Double Barrel
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
"ICOU" is good, as well as "Slug's douche-bags".

Shaft75
08-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry to be guilty of this. Never really thought about it like that. I will use tinnbreds, tacks, or sorry son-of-a-bitches from now on.

Giant Tiger
08-05-2009, 09:01 PM

Tennanus Children

SteveSlaton20
08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
"Better then you"?

learn some english?

Blazing Arrow
08-06-2009, 12:23 AM
learn some english?

Look out double negatives ....

We have a grammar Nazi on the loose.

:spit:

spurstexanstros
08-06-2009, 10:51 AM
The Oilers ?

The Oilers refers to the men who pulled the crude out of the earth not harvesting the grease from the hair of the average resident of Tennesee.
Titans nickname is the best because it fits in to your admitted favorite pasttime.
My sister is borrowing my toof brush ... we just got done with a hot makeout session. :woot2:

So I guess the titans will do just fine.