PDA

View Full Version : Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Pages : 1 [2]

ArlingtonTexan
09-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Bump. Any place I can watch Texans game in Fort Worth at a Texans friendly establishment?

Everywhere I go, the Texans get the tiny 24" TV with no sound...

Especially when the cowboys and Texans play at the same time finding sound is next to impossible. I have not been aggressive about finding a Texans friendly place in a bit. Owners will become friendly when they know 10-12-15 of us will there every week spending money, tipping well, etc.

CretorFrigg
09-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Especially when the cowboys and Texans play at the same time finding sound is next to impossible. I have not been aggressive about finding a Texans friendly place in a bit. Owners will become friendly when they know 10-12-15 of us will there every week spending money, tipping well, etc.

Yeah, and that's why we should organize a DFW TT get together every week for Texans game. Are there any right now?

qualitygeek
09-27-2013, 01:12 PM
Any Texans fans in Collin County? I'm in McKinney (thanks to Hurricane Ike stealing my house on Bolivar) & usually watch solo because I'm surrounded by Cowbabies fans in the neighborhood... I'm qualitygeek on twitter, pinterest, & facebook as well (when my FB is activated).

:swatter: