PDA

View Full Version : Bennett retires days after signing with Ravens

Goldensilence
07-27-2009, 02:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4357978

Talk about tough breaks for the WR corps there.

TexanSam
07-27-2009, 03:15 AM
Jacoby Jones for a first rounder next year! :D

mexican_texan
07-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Big mistake to leave the Titans. Well, the $30 million was nice.

Blazing Arrow
07-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Ha ha ha .... so he signs with them collects his signing bonus and retires. Gotta admit I was a little annoyed he went to the rat birds then he does something like this and totally redeems himself! :whip:

HOU-TEX
07-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Ha ha ha .... so he signs with them collects his signing bonus and retires. Gotta admit I was a little annoyed he went to the rat birds then he does something like this and totally redeems himself! :whip:

A player's career is ended prematurely due to a bum knee being the likely cause and you think it's funny? :thinking:

Blazing Arrow
07-27-2009, 12:20 PM
A player's career is ended prematurely due to a bum knee being the likely cause and you think it's funny? :thinking:

You read into my statement like a chick. Obviously I did not want him to go out like that but he cashed in at the last minute against a team he probably did not have great feeling for considering the history.

jaayteetx
07-27-2009, 12:30 PM
You read into my statement like a chick. Obviously I did not want him to go out like that but he cashed in at the last minute against a team he probably did not have great feeling for considering the history.

Its all about the $$$

HOU-TEX
07-27-2009, 12:52 PM

A chick? Coming from you........that's funny.