PDA

View Full Version : let me start the back up qb thread.....vick ?

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 07:00 PM
im not saticfied with the backups.....and vick well is vick good when he wants to and the dog thing.....messed him up

would yall be willing with vick being our back up i dont think he would be a starter ever agin

1 down side is.... that if matt gets hurt vick is relly good then the ....i want vick as starter thread gos up =/

would u risk that serius hes a relly good runing qp ?

i highly doupt this just a tought

im doing this as im typeing:spit: so what yall think yes or no

i think yes....

if.....

he stays back up

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 07:03 PM
vick met with goodell a couple days ago so i taught i would type this

bckey
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
We don't want or need Vick here. Are you serious with these threads you are starting lately? The other thread you started wanting to replace Kubiak with Shanahan was worse than this one.

Just relax and let the season start. You will be very suprised how well off the Texans are with the coaches and players they currently have.

Honoring Earl 34
07-23-2009, 07:09 PM
If they didn't sign Grossman , I might have thought there was a chance . Why ... cause he could be a force starting out in the wildcat and he knows some folks from his Atlanta days that are here .

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 07:10 PM
i no we dont want him!

just saying.....

dan i dont think can cary the load

heck i dont relly want vick

i was wandering what yall taught of they whole thing

rmartin65
07-23-2009, 07:10 PM
No. I believe that backups are supposed to be similar to the starters. That way the offense can continue on with little set back, all the plays and formations are still open. Sage was a great backup, and Orvlovsky looks like he has the tools to be very solid in that aspect.

Vick was never a good quarterback. Do not be fooled by the pro bowls, VY made it as a rookie with more picks than TD's. He never showed he had the ability to be a real quarterback. He will best be suited somewhere that runs a wildcat, as that is the extent of his abilities.

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 07:12 PM
ok i was just thinking maby there was a chance grossman could go 2 p,s, but guess not please dont get mad at me i was just wandering what yall taught of the idea

07-23-2009, 07:13 PM
*shakes head*

rmartin65
07-23-2009, 07:14 PM
ok i was just thinking maby there was a chance grossman could go 2 p,s, but guess not please dont get mad at me i was just wandering what yall taught of the idea

I dont think so. He has played in too many games, he is no longer eligible. Anyway, the practice squad is for developmental players. We have a good idea of Grossman's abilities.

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 07:15 PM
nvm thanks for leting me no becuse when i watched this od vid ( other post)

he said he wouldent mind vick so had me wondering

ATXtexanfan
07-23-2009, 07:38 PM
vick as a qb? no thanks. he is talented like vy, but not a pro qb. plus who needs the drama

CloakNNNdagger
07-23-2009, 08:28 PM
The NFL team that eventually ends up with Vick will certainly at least at every "away" game will turn that team into a travelling

http://cache.thephoenix.com/mp3/photos/4316_3_1.jpg

There may be additional "train wreck" gallery tickets sold........and certainly there will be a need for an additional enormous supply of popcorn.

Yeh, bring it on.......................on SOMEONE ELSE'S TEAM!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

awtysst
07-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Why do I have to straighten some of you guys out every other day?!

One of the biggest myths in football is that Michael Vick is an elite Quarterback. This myth has been perpetuated by the media and regurgitated by people that blindly listen to what BSPN tells you and does not independently research anything.

So, lets look at some numbers because afterall, I am a numbers guy:

Lets look at the following seasons:
2002, 2004, 2005, and 2006. (We leave out 2001 because he only started 8 games and 2003 because he was injured and only started 5 games).

Over that time span he had the following mean numbers per year:

Passing
303.4 passes attempted, passing accuracy of 54.7%, 2,027 yards passed, 13.6 tds, 9.6 int, 31.4 sacks, and 61.7 QB rating.

Rushing
91.6 rushing attempts, 609 rushing yards, 3.4 rushing tds, 2.6 fumbles, and 1 fumble lost.

So, if we break those numbers down further,(down to a by game mean) we see more evidence.

18.96 passes, 126.69 passing yards, 0.85 tds, 0.6 ints
5.7 rushes, 38.06 yards rushing, 0.21 tds, 0.16 fumbles, 0.06 fumbles lost.

So, we we look at his total offense production we have:
164.75 yards, 1.06 tds, 0.82 losing the ball.

total yds/ game puts up at #28 in the league.
total tds puts him at #15 in the league.
Completion % puts him at #32
sacks puts him at #24

So, if we convert 32 into quartiles(since there are 32 teams with 1 starting QB per team) we have the following:
Quartile 1: 1-7
Quartile 2: 8-15
Quartile 3: 16-23
Quartile 4: 24-32

Vick would be in 3 quartile 4 categories(sacks, total yards, completion %) and in Quartile 2 for total tds.

These numbers certainly do not suggest elite Quarterback to me. If anything he is an overall below average quarterback. His biggest weakness is his accuracy in the passing game and his biggest strength is his running ability. As time progresses, all running QBs will not be able to run as much and will need to rely more on their arm. Look at Steve McNair, Randall Cunningham, and Donovan McNabb. All three were running QBs when they first got into the league. The reason all three became elite was because they were accurate passers. Thus, they mixed in running with passing as opposed to being running first QBs.

One of the reasons Vince Young has struggled is because of his poor passing game. Defenses basically contain him and force him to throw.

THAT is why Vick is not an elite QB and should never be thought of as.

And, do I want the Texans to get him? No. He would not be an upgrade at QB and we cannot afford to spend a roster spot on a part time player (wildcat QB) that would not help us in any other aspect of the game.

JCTexan
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
No. I believe that backups are supposed to be similar to the starters. That way the offense can continue on with little set back, all the plays and formations are still open. Sage was a great backup, and Orvlovsky looks like he has the tools to be very solid in that aspect.

Vick was never a good quarterback. Do not be fooled by the pro bowls, VY made it as a rookie with more picks than TD's. He never showed he had the ability to be a real quarterback. He will best be suited somewhere that runs a wildcat, as that is the extent of his abilities.

I agree, you don't want a backup that you have to change the playbook for. I am not too worried with our backups now. One went to the SB a couple of years ago, and the other is the same type of QB as our starter. I would have repped you, but this thread is just too dumb to rep people on.

CloakNNNdagger
07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Break out the popcorn.......................ESPN.com has quoted sources as Vick being reinstated on a "short leash" with a 4 week suspension. [see my links in Vick thread in NFL Forum]

OzzO
07-23-2009, 09:11 PM
May as put it in this one - everyone want to get in on the Vick dart board? What NFL team you think will pick him up? You can only choose one team. Choose correctly and win a HWSNBN or Boselli jersey. (no I'm not offering these prizes... seriously?)

I think Raiders.

JayCee
07-23-2009, 09:12 PM
as conservative we are the players we sign for this team - Vick would be the last guy the Texans would consider.

Gonna be intriging though on where he'll eventually end up.

rmartin65
07-23-2009, 09:13 PM

One of the biggest myths in football is that Michael Vick is an elite Quarterback. This myth has been perpetuated by the media and regurgitated by people that blindly listen to what BSPN tells you and does not independently research anything.

2002, 2004, 2005, and 2006. (We leave out 2001 because he only started 8 games and 2003 because he was injured and only started 5 games).

Passing
303.4 passes attempted, passing accuracy of 54.7%, 2,027 yards passed, 13.6 tds, 9.6 int, 31.4 sacks, and 61.7 QB rating.

Rushing
91.6 rushing attempts, 609 rushing yards, 3.4 rushing tds, 2.6 fumbles, and 1 fumble lost.

So, if we break those numbers down further,(down to a by game mean) we see more evidence.

sacks puts him at #24

So, if we convert 32 into quartiles(since there are 32 teams with 1 starting QB per team) we have the following:

Vick would be in 3 quartile 4 categories(sacks, total yards, completion %) and in Quartile 2 for total tds.

These numbers certainly do not suggest elite Quarterback to me. If anything he is an overall below average quarterback. His biggest weakness is his accuracy in the passing game and his biggest strength is his running ability. As time progresses, all running QBs will not be able to run as much and will need to rely more on their arm. Look at Steve McNair, Randall Cunningham, and Donovan McNabb. All three were running QBs when they first got into the league. The reason all three became elite was because they were accurate passers. Thus, they mixed in running with passing as opposed to being running first QBs.

One of the reasons Vince Young has struggled is because of his poor passing game. Defenses basically contain him and force him to throw.

And, do I want the Texans to get him? No. He would not be an upgrade at QB and we cannot afford to spend a roster spot on a part time player (wildcat QB) that would not help us in any other aspect of the game.

You speak truth. I mentioned this above, but was too lazy to go through and dig up stats. Great work, I hope this opens some people's eyes.

ChrisG
07-23-2009, 09:17 PM
vick wasn't even good before he left the league. Everyone acts like he is gonna come back and b great.

he wasn't someone I would want as a backup before he went to jail and I sure as heck wouldn't want him to be our backup after being out of the game for 2 yrs.

Let alone the circus that is gonna come with the signing

gary
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Let me start the no one wants or gives a shit about Vickwedonotneedthedogfighterjailbirdnoneliteqb thread.

DocBar
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
May as put it in this one - everyone want to get in on the Vick dart board? What NFL team you think will pick him up? You can only choose one team. Choose correctly and win a HWSNBN or Boselli jersey. (no I'm not offering these prizes... seriously?)

I think Raiders.

You beat me to Da RAiders. With all the Favre BS, I think the Vikes might pick him up. It WOULD be fitting for Vick to be Schaubs backup....Karma and all.

texanmojo
07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Ok...I'll play translator tonight...

i no we dont want him!
I know we don't want him!

just saying.....
(I'm) just saying...

dan i dont think can cary the load
That I don't think he can carry the load

heck i dont relly want vick
Heck, I don't really want Vick

i was wandering what yall taught of they whole thing
I was wondering what you all thought of the whole thing

1.) Vick is not coming here...we don't want him...we certainly don't need him.

2.) He's not a great QB...

3.) I think he's paid his debt to society...its time to move on.

Giant Tiger
07-23-2009, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the CFL. I doubt any NFL team wants him :thinking:

gary
07-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Maybe so.

JCTexan
07-23-2009, 10:10 PM

I think Raiders.

They have Russell & Garcia so I don't think he'd go there.

Maybe Cincinnati?

Speedy
07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Ok...I'll play translator tonight...

I know we don't want him!

(I'm) just saying...

That I don't think he can carry the load

Heck, I don't really want Vick

I was wondering what you all thought of the whole thing

1.) Vick is not coming here...we don't want him...we certainly don't need him.

2.) He's not a great QB...

3.) I think he's paid his debt to society...its time to move on.

Could you use your decoder ring to translate these?:

im not saticfied with the backups

and vick well is vick good when he wants to and the dog thing

i dont think he would be a starter ever agin

1 down side is.... that if matt gets hurt vick is relly good then the ....i want vick as starter thread gos up

DiehardChris
07-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Miami, Jacksonville, Oakland, Seattle.

Those would be my guesses... but no matter where he goes, the circus of protesters will be insane.

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2009, 10:35 PM
i hope the cow girls get him if this co called riot happens =o

WWJD
07-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Jerry has said they're not interested..they drafted McGee from A & M and he's going to be the one groomed to play. Not Michael.

Grams
07-24-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, I think you need to learn English, grammar, punctuation, spelling. You know, they still make dictionarys. One doesn't have to be perfect, but some sign of intelligence does help.

Then you need to make up your mind - either you want him or you don't. You can't say you want him on one post, then say you don't really want him on a few posts later.

Silver Oak
07-24-2009, 08:00 AM
when Gary cuts loose with the "s" word, considered this topic closed. :texflag:

Txn_in_FL
07-24-2009, 11:16 AM
The Grammer/Spelling Cop in me is just going crazy wanting to mess with this thread...

gary
07-24-2009, 11:24 AM
when Gary cuts loose with the "s" word, considered this topic closed. :texflag:No team needs Vick and or all of his drama.

spurstexanstros
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
im not saticfied with the backups.....and vick well is vick good when he wants to and the dog thing.....messed him up

would yall be willing with vick being our back up i dont think he would be a starter ever agin

1 down side is.... that if matt gets hurt vick is relly good then the ....i want vick as starter thread gos up =/

i think yes....

if.....

he stays back up

Thats it time for the catapault.

Texecutioner
07-24-2009, 11:30 AM

i think yes....

if.....

he stays back up

I wouldn't want Vick even as my 3rd string QB. The guy is awful at QB and will never be a starter at that position ever again.

Texecutioner
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM

Passing

Rushing

sacks puts him at #24

Great post. It's been really frustrating hearing all of this Vick talk all these weeks, when in reality we're simply talking about a guy that will be no more than a marginal player at this point after missing two seasons and will in no way become a starter for any team. He was dreadful in his last season and the season before that he was pretty bad. His accuracy continued to get worse and his decision making got really poor because he never knew what to do with the ball. ATL knows they messed up badly by not giving Schaub his chance over there, because they wasted a full season with Vick in that last season he was there.

At this point he'll only be able to play some type of slot WR position which will most likely take him a while to learn.

Blazing Arrow
07-24-2009, 11:50 AM

Grossman would not accept PS duty. He would ask for an immediate release and him and his agent would scream bloody murder if it didn't happen.

StarStruck
07-24-2009, 12:01 PM
The Grammer/Spelling Cop in me is just going crazy wanting to mess with this thread...

Go ahead because it allows us a chance to learn something new, for example, dictionarys.

JCTexan
07-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Grossman would not accept PS duty. He would ask for an immediate release and him and his agent would scream bloody murder if it didn't happen.

He can't be put on the PS, but if he could why would he scream for a release? Isn't being put on the PS like a release where all 31 teams can add you to their roster if they want to?

swtbound07
07-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Before we rained money on the crappile that was orlovsky and grossman i would have said yes. Unfortunately, now I have to pass.

NitroGSXR
07-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Go ahead because it allows us a chance to learn something new, for example, dictionarys.

That's dictionaries.

slatonisabeast isn't going anywhere. I've learned to ignore certain posters and slatonisabeast is one of those. I don't read his posts but I do read you guys grumble and moan about him because your posts are the ones that I don't ignore. Deal with it.

rmartin65
07-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Before we rained money on the crappile that was orlovsky and grossman i would have said yes. Unfortunately, now I have to pass.

What dont you get? Vick was/is an awful quarterback.

StarStruck
07-24-2009, 12:45 PM
That's dictionaries.

slatonisabeast isn't going anywhere. I've learned to ignore certain posters and slatonisabeast is one of those. I don't read his posts but I do read you guys grumble and moan about him because your posts are the ones that I don't ignore. Deal with it.

I picked up the "new" word from Grams post. Not a big deal to me actually, but interesting nevertheless.

CloakNNNdagger
07-24-2009, 01:33 PM
That's dictionaries.

Near the beginning of the Texans' inception (on the original Texans MB), there was a troll that used to visit us regularly just before and after many games just to talk trash and let us know how bad we were..........or just make ridiculous posts. I doubt that any but the "charter" members would remember this particular troll who would obviously purposely never spell anything correctly or adhere to any grammatical structure. He was finally banned by Vinny and would try to pop up at intervals under different names. If anyone can remember his board name, I'd really like to have you post it.

Meanwhile, even after having been instructed in spell check methods, Slatonisabeast has taken over the aforementioned troll's profile. There is no doubt that the consistent mispells and impossible to interpret grammar is intentional.........................if he is intelligent enough to use the computer for board interaction, he is smart enough to use a spell check tool................dis haas bean a cearfuellly taut Owt massag from ClokeunDackur tu sleightineesuhbitch.:cool:

Grams
07-24-2009, 02:03 PM
I]dis haas bean a cearfuellly taut Owt massag from ClokeunDackur tu sleightineesuhbitch[/I].:cool:

How long did it take you to misspell all those words?

CloakNNNdagger
07-25-2009, 08:19 AM
How long did it take you to misspell all those words?

Found one of these coding/encoding ENIGMA [read LINK (http://www.mikekemble.com/ww2/enigma.html)] machines on Ebay..........worked great.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2d/DK_Skanderborg_Enigma_2004_01.jpg/702px-DK_Skanderborg_Enigma_2004_01.jpg

Grams
07-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Found one of these coding/encoding ENIGMA [read LINK (http://www.mikekemble.com/ww2/enigma.html)] machines on Ebay..........worked great.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2d/DK_Skanderborg_Enigma_2004_01.jpg/702px-DK_Skanderborg_Enigma_2004_01.jpg

That was good!

jaayteetx
07-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Local yahoos over here in Albuquerque on the sports talk radio show were mentioning possible teams for Vick and they mention Houston as one because we have "qb issues". I mean, wtf? Third ranked offense in the NFL and we have "qb issues"? The only issue I see is avoiding cheap shot hits to our starting qb and we should roll on "O".

HouSportsWriter
07-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Local yahoos over here in Albuquerque on the sports talk radio show were mentioning possible teams for Vick and they mention Houston as one because we have "qb issues". I mean, wtf? Third ranked offense in the NFL and we have "qb issues"? The only issue I see is avoiding cheap shot hits to our starting qb and we should roll on "O".

HEHE i started something =o:fans:

NitroGSXR
07-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Near the beginning of the Texans' inception (on the original Texans MB), there was a troll that used to visit us regularly just before and after many games just to talk trash and let us know how bad we were..........or just make ridiculous posts. I doubt that any but the "charter" members would remember this particular troll who would obviously purposely never spell anything correctly or adhere to any grammatical structure. He was finally banned by Vinny and would try to pop up at intervals under different names. If anyone can remember his board name, I'd really like to have you post it.

Meanwhile, even after having been instructed in spell check methods, Slatonisabeast has taken over the aforementioned troll's profile. There is no doubt that the consistent mispells and impossible to interpret grammar is intentional.........................if he is intelligent enough to use the computer for board interaction, he is smart enough to use a spell check tool................dis haas bean a cearfuellly taut Owt massag from ClokeunDackur tu sleightineesuhbitch.:cool:
You know? That makes total sense. I can definitely buy that. I do see a solid pattern. I wish they'd ban but they haven't so I deal with it by ignoring it. I didn't even enter this thread until it had reached the better part of 2 pages.
Starstruck... My bad. I understand your post better now.

Goldensilence
07-26-2009, 12:44 AM
Wasn't one of the mispelling posters Johnsonfan?

Personally I think Vick is going to get blackballed. I just don't see how a team could take him and keep the team focused with the circus that would surround him.

Vinny
07-26-2009, 11:42 AM

It was the original ignite boards that the Texans ran once the team picked their name and started ht.com. Carter Toole was the Texans webmaster/editor in chief back then (Nick replaced Carter - Carter wrote many of the Texans site's early articles and is doing well, working for J&A partners - I just talked to him last week) and I believe the trolls name was hezika, or something very close to that. We even had a massive hezika-speak thread that was pretty memorable. We all spoke like him in that thread. Thunderchicken would rant about cramming something down his esophagus (may be one of thunderchicken's favorite words) if he didn't shut up. It was in the early era of erratic assassin, kilgore trout, thunderbird (or as I used to call him, thunderchicken) throwing down freestyle pontifications as well as many of our current mainstays in today's board (as an aside, it's great to still see many of you guys from the beginning - that's pretty cool).

hezika speek in 3rd purson, eet was goot and hezika winz.

StarStruck
07-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow! I have been around seems from the beginning, yet I don't recall a few of the message boards most memorable posters. I do recall eratic assassin, and kilgore trout though. Hesekia, thunderbird, snap fingers and slap head, I can't believe I have forgotten the most notorious. Oh, well just one of the signs of growing old.

CloakNNNdagger
07-26-2009, 03:44 PM
It was the original ignite boards that the Texans ran once the team picked their name and started ht.com. Carter Toole was the Texans webmaster/editor in chief back then (Nick replaced Carter - Carter wrote many of the Texans site's early articles and is doing well, working for J&A partners - I just talked to him last week) and I believe the trolls name was hezika, or something very close to that. We even had a massive hezika-speak thread that was pretty memorable. We all spoke like him in that thread. Thunderchicken would rant about cramming something down his esophagus (may be one of thunderchicken's favorite words) if he didn't shut up. It was in the early era of erratic assassin, kilgore trout, thunderbird (or as I used to call him, thunderchicken) throwing down freestyle pontifications as well as many of our current mainstays in today's board (as an aside, it's great to still see many of you guys from the beginning - that's pretty cool).

Thanks, Vinny, for responding to my PM...........it was the poster I couldn't remember...............and thanks for the rest of the memories.

GP
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM

I was around and remember erratic assassin.

Those were the days when the boards were a daily walk through lava. Forget the concept of "getting flamed," it was LAVA.

Nowadays, it takes 12 pages on a thread before it melts down into personal attacks against each other and factions formed to fight both sides of an argument. Back then, it was "on" from the very first post of every thread.

I actually left for awhile because it was THAT uncomfortable. Then, when I was hanging out at the team's official boards...Kevin and a few others said "Hey, we have a great moderator system now. Come back."

I came back, and have been here (exclusively) ever since. LOL. I remember when I first came back, the mods were banning people left and right. It was awesome. It was like lining up criminals and pistol whipping them.

Somebody would come along, new to the site, and start jacking their jaw--usually soliciting us to join them somewhere for a fist fight over whether Stacy Mack was going to be good or not--and I would think "Oh damn, this guy doesn't know what's about to hit him." And then a few hours later BAM! the guy gets banned and ran out of town on a rail.

It was like Tombstone when Wyatt Earp came along.

CloakNNNdagger
07-26-2009, 09:36 PM
I was around and remember erratic assassin.

Those were the days when the boards were a daily walk through lava. Forget the concept of "getting flamed," it was LAVA.

Nowadays, it takes 12 pages on a thread before it melts down into personal attacks against each other and factions formed to fight both sides of an argument. Back then, it was "on" from the very first post of every thread.

I actually left for awhile because it was THAT uncomfortable. Then, when I was hanging out at the team's official boards...Kevin and a few others said "Hey, we have a great moderator system now. Come back."

I came back, and have been here (exclusively) ever since. LOL. I remember when I first came back, the mods were banning people left and right. It was awesome. It was like lining up criminals and pistol whipping them.

Somebody would come along, new to the site, and start jacking their jaw--usually soliciting us to join them somewhere for a fist fight over whether Stacy Mack was going to be good or not--and I would think "Oh damn, this guy doesn't know what's about to hit him." And then a few hours later BAM! the guy gets banned and ran out of town on a rail.

It was like Tombstone when Wyatt Earp came along.

Yep, those were the days. It would be interesting to start a thread on how many of the old posters have changed their names for one reason or another. I've maintained my name throughout

Koolaid Time
07-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Atlanta media is convinced that Vick will wind up with the Raiders. They have been pretty accurate in the past.

GP
07-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Yep, those were the days. It would be interesting to start a thread on how many of the old posters have changed their names for one reason or another. I've maintained my name throughout

Mine used to be a longer version of my current name.

I had it shortened because it made it easier for people to reply to me, and it gave me a bit more internet anonymity.

I always cracked up when Vinny would rat out some guy who had been banned and then tried to create a new name...Vinny had their I.P. logged, so the new name originated of that user's same computer. Watching him bust people on here was like watching the TV show "Cops."

Banned Boys, Banned Boys...Whatcha' Gonna' Do? Whatcha' Gonna' Do when Vinny Come For You?

CloakNNNdagger
07-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Mine used to be a longer version of my current name.

I had it shortened because it made it easier for people to reply to me, and it gave me a bit more internet anonymity.

I always cracked up when Vinny would rat out some guy who had been banned and then tried to create a new name...Vinny had their I.P. logged, so the new name originated of that user's same computer. Watching him bust people on here was like watching the TV show "Cops."

Banned Boys, Banned Boys...Whatcha' Gonna' Do? Whatcha' Gonna' Do when Vinny Come For You?

Must spread the rep:whip: