PDA

View Full Version : "Be There" Commercials

HoustonFrog
07-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Just saw the new "Be There" Commercial for the Texans while watching the British Open with some of you good fans on there. Saw TC at the end and I think some others from the pics I've seen on here...maybe Joe

gary
07-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Are you watching on T.V.? I am but I did not see anything?

HoustonFrog
07-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Are you watching on T.V.? I am but I did not see anything?

Yeah, about an hour ago they had it. Alot of fan shots.

gary
07-18-2009, 10:21 AM
hummmmmmmmm that is cool.

Texan_Lee
07-18-2009, 11:01 AM
i never got a call for another commercial...

Texans_Chick
07-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Just saw the new "Be There" Commercial for the Texans while watching the British Open with some of you good fans on there. Saw TC at the end and I think some others from the pics I've seen on here...maybe Joe

Dangit. I watch lots of sports and have been told about this commercial but have never seen it. Bobblehead Texan is also in it.

They didn't *cast* the ad. Apparently it is a bunch of reaction shots of fans in stands. I'd love to see it because I'm supposed to be dancing or something. I can think of very few games where I lost my mind like that. I've heard that some dancing footage is in the 2007 year in review video too.

:texans chick:

Tedc
07-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Dangit. I watch lots of sports and have been told about this commercial but have never seen it. Bobblehead Texan is also in it.

They didn't *cast* the ad. Apparently it is a bunch of reaction shots of fans in stands. I'd love to see it because I'm supposed to be dancing or something. I can think of very few games where I lost my mind like that. I've heard that some dancing footage is in the 2007 year in review video too.

Maybe they could use some Ultimate Fan karaoke?

gtexan02
07-19-2009, 11:49 AM
its not online anywhere?

HoustonFrog
07-19-2009, 02:34 PM

You were at the very end..I think the last fan shot getting into it!:)