PDA

View Full Version : Need Blue Pass (season)

Vinnie
07-11-2009, 09:01 PM
If you or anyone you know has a blue pass for the upcoming season they can part with please let me know. I'm on the waiting list with the Texans but they were less then optimistic about my chances of getting one. Willing to pay premium, but not stoopid premium. :thisbig: Let me know!

texanmojo
07-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Did they have any other lots available? A parking spot in another lot is better than no parking spot.

Drew_Smoke
07-12-2009, 10:58 AM
E-bay has some I bet.

ubecool454
07-12-2009, 03:25 PM
None on Ebay right now but give me until the end of August and I'll post a few.:kingkong:

Vinnie
07-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Did they have any other lots available? A parking spot in another lot is better than no parking spot.

Not sure if they did, the issue is my tailgating buddy is in blue and we always either park together and tailgate or take one vehicle and set up in the empty space. If it wasn't for that I'd be trying to join you in yellow, I've heard good things. :beerfunnel:

I did see some blue passes on the ticketattractions website but they're asking about 200 bones over cost. Ouch.

FILO_Doc
07-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Not sure if they did, the issue is my tailgating buddy is in blue and we always either park together and tailgate or take one vehicle and set up in the empty space. If it wasn't for that I'd be trying to join you in yellow, I've heard good things. :beerfunnel:

I did see some blue passes on the ticketattractions website but they're asking about 200 bones over cost. Ouch.

The person who was going to buy my Orange lot backed out on me so I still have an Orange lot available if your are interested