PDA

View Full Version : The TO Show

HoustonFrog
07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Let's just get this thread out of the way. I watched this preview. I'm not sure what to think but "self-pormotion." And the girlfriend he is trying to get back together with is beautiful!Seems like alot of people trying to handle him but he likes the "TO" side better. I won't watch because we all hear too much on him but the concept is interesting.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/07/getcha-tivo-ready.html

HOU-TEX
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Frog, I like you man, but damn? We've been doing just fine without TO threads for a while. :mcnugget:

HoustonFrog
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Frog, I like you man, but damn? We've been doing just fine without TO threads for a while. :mcnugget:

Sorry Hou-Tex :headhurts: I know....I debated it but its out there and alot of times I just report what I see and let others make comments. I'm sure the show will be talked about. Again, I'm not a TO fan. I just saw this and thought I'd let people rip him or whatever from the 5 minutes they see here. Its still offseason and the NFL sections just seems to be a moshpit of things to talk about. I gave my 2 cents here. I mean there are good looking girls in it...lol

HOU-TEX
07-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Sorry Hou-Tex :headhurts: I know....I debated it but its out there and alot of times I just report what I see and let others make comments. I'm sure the show will be talked about. Again, I'm not a TO fan. I just saw this and thought I'd let people rip him or whatever from the 5 minutes they see here. Its still offseason and the NFL sections just seems to be a moshpit of things to talk about. I gave my 2 cents here.

I know, dude. I was ribbing with ya, but.......

In addition to my dislike of TO, I can't stand "Reality" shows. Reality, my ass!

Oh yeah, those 2 women want to get TO away from it all to become Terrell again. LA's the perfect place to do that. Pffft! Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

CloakNNNdagger
07-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Please pass the popcorn...............T.O. establishing himself as "The Ultimate Buffalo Chip".............

BUFFALO, YOU ARE CREATING A MONSTER (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/26/buffalo-you-are-creating-a-monster/)

The folks in Western New York have embraced receiver Terrell Owens like Scott Norwood, if he had made that kick.

And the borderline bizarre adulation that the folks in Buffalo are heaping on Owens won't come without a price.

Whether they realize it or not, Bills fans are validating all of Owens' past petulance and passive-aggressiveness, empowering the player's poisonous alter ego, and possibly creating an even more brash, arrogant, loud, and proud version of T.O.

We're already seeing it. Expanding on his comments from earlier in the day regarding his belief that Commissioner Roger Goodell has treated quarterback Mike Vick unfairly, Owens bluntly tells ESPN that Goodell "needs to go sit in jail for 23 months."

(Actually, Vick only sat in jail for 19 months. He was relegated to the modest trappings of a $750,000 home in Virginia for the final two months of his prison term.)

Look, Owens has the right to say whatever he wants to say. Our point for now is that, with the folks in Buffalo buying into what quickly is becoming a personality cult, this is only the beginning.

So if you thought Owens was bad when he was in San Fran or Philly or Dallas, put those three experiences together, multiply the aggregate by ten, and that's what will unfold in his latest new home.

NitroGSXR
07-26-2009, 11:29 PM
I saw an advertisement in Star magazine for the TO Show. TO was naked. Butt naked in there. Anyone seen that advertisement just yet?

Showtime100
07-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Please pass the popcorn...............T.O. establishing himself as "The Ultimate Buffalo Chip".............

BUFFALO, YOU ARE CREATING A MONSTER (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/26/buffalo-you-are-creating-a-monster/)

It could have written that quote. It was what I was saying to a friend earlier today, only not so eloquently. When he said everybody deserves a second chance I thought, um, yeah, and he's got his coming unless they find a leash in his house any time soon.

TimeKiller
07-27-2009, 09:14 AM
I saw an advertisement in Star magazine for the TO Show. TO was naked. Butt naked in there. Anyone seen that advertisement just yet?

That was on t.v. too....

question is....can you un-see it?

Vinny
07-27-2009, 09:42 AM

watching TO is like watching the reverse Truman show. TO thinks he is the star of some show and everyone watching doesn't understand what they are looking at.

CloakNNNdagger
07-27-2009, 10:04 AM
WHEN NO TOILET IS AVAILABLE.....................

http://www.missxpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/25ujhj64.jpg

StarStruck
07-27-2009, 10:16 AM

OMG!!!:photos:

SteveSlaton20
08-05-2009, 04:32 AM
the t.o. show is actually good and funny, if any of you actually watches it.

and for those that didnt watch the last episode, it was about his dad

he didnt know his dad till he was 9, and his dad live right across the street the whole time. if you wanna know more, then you should watch it.

Texecutioner
08-05-2009, 11:44 AM
the t.o. show is actually good and funny, if any of you actually watches it.

and for those that didnt watch the last episode, it was about his dad

he didnt know his dad till he was 9, and his dad live right across the street the whole time. if you wanna know more, then you should watch it.

:spit:

GuerillaBlack
08-05-2009, 11:49 AM
The only good episode was the one with his dad. The others are stupid.

HOU-TEX
08-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Anything with TO is stupid

NitroGSXR
08-05-2009, 11:56 AM

That's the ad I saw. Eh. I'm going to watch the show. I like Terrell Owens. He's entertaining anyway you look at it.

Texecutioner
08-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Anything with TO is stupid

Yep. How anyone could watch some pathetic reality show with this clown is beyond me.

HoustonFrog
08-05-2009, 12:26 PM
This show tied for 798 on cable shows...tied with Fresh Prince rerun at 5 am. No joke..lol

GuerillaBlack
08-05-2009, 12:32 PM
^^^Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TO Show.

Yep. How anyone could watch some pathetic reality show with this clown is beyond me.

I saw the commercials with his dad, so I wanted to see what happened. It was good. The others are so dumb and VERY scripted.

Texecutioner
08-05-2009, 12:50 PM
^^^Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TO Show.

I saw the commercials with his dad, so I wanted to see what happened. It was good. The others are so dumb and VERY scripted.

Jim Rome's been trashing the hell out of that joke of a show which is just another laughable reality trash on VH1. Apparently it has been hurting TO's feelings and TO's been twittering about Rome non stop. They were talking about it on the radio this morning.

I've never watched any of that garbage. You can see on the commercials though that it's nothing but staged scenes where they try and make TO like this sex symbol and superstar celeb. It's pretty sad really. The guy just wants attention so freaking bad any way he can get it, and he's dying to be some sort of actor or something. It's just shameful that VH1 is actually trying to help him do it. I think the majority of people in America that knows who TO is, would love to see him just disappear and go away after his football career is over. Outside of catching footballs for TD's the guy has no talent anywhere else and is just annoying.

GuerillaBlack
08-05-2009, 12:52 PM
TO's two assistants are the best part of the show.

And the Rome thing: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/05/nielsen-expert-to-is-miffed-at-jim-rome/

WWJD
08-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Well Terrell is certainly uh physically fit..unless that's all airbrushed.

Double Barrel
08-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I watched the first show and got bored. Dude is micromanaged by two women. 'nuff said.

I might watch the dad episode if I can catch it in reruns. Sounds somewhat interesting.

But overall, the show just confirmed what I already knew: "TO" is an act to get attention. He's really kinda' boring to follow around with a camera.

drewmar74
08-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I watched the first show and got bored. Dude is micromanaged by two women. 'nuff said.

I might watch the dad episode if I can catch it in reruns. Sounds somewhat interesting.

But overall, the show just confirmed what I already knew: "TO" is an act to get attention. He's really kinda' boring to follow around with a camera.

I get micromanaged by one woman. It might be interesting to see someone get micromanaged by two.... and maintain their sanity.

Double Barrel
08-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I get micromanaged by one woman. It might be interesting to see someone get micromanaged by two.... and maintain their sanity.

Well when your married it's one thing. But Owens seemed like a lost little puppy, and was being treated like a kid by those two chicks. It's his life, so no sweat off my back. I just found it odd.

StarStruck
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Well Terrell is certainly uh physically fit..unless that's all airbrushed.

Clearing throat, it does appear that he is committed to maintaining his physical health.

WWJD
08-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Clearing throat, it does appear that he is committed to maintaining his physical health.

Yes ma'm he certainly is.

StarStruck
08-05-2009, 04:40 PM

4:00 and 10:00 p.m. today.

Double Barrel
08-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks, StarStruck. I will try to remember that it's on tonight. I know VH1 usually repeats it's shows throughout the week, so hopefully I will catch it soon.