Drew_Smoke
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
What can we possibly wanna know?

"Are you really an upgrade over Alex Brink?"

HOU-TEX
07-07-2009, 01:56 PM

"Are you really an upgrade over Alex Brink?"

:spit: I thought the same thing when I saw he was hosting a chat.

drewmar74
07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow.

Talk about much ado over nothing. This part was amusing, though.

First question posted:

Sahrish Khan - Schiller Park, IL, US: I know you hear a lot about the crazy fans in Chicago who booed you, but have you gotten to see that many fans in Chicago actually did love having you here?

Rex Grossman:
Hi fans. This will be my final question for today. Thanks for all of the support. See you in training camp.

Everyone I ran into on the street was very positive to me. I had a great six years there. I won a lot more games than I lost. I had some of the best times of my life there. So I have great memories of being in Chicago and I wish they would have stuck with me a little longer. But it's nice to have a fresh start in Houston.

:whip:

SteveSlaton20
07-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Grant - Friendswood, TX, US: Rex, are your loaded Florida Gators going to make it back to back years of championship glory?

Rex Grossman: Without a doubt. I actually don't know Tim Tebow, but watching him on TV he's unbelievable.

:thumbdown:bomb:

ObsiWan
07-07-2009, 07:30 PM
what?
no "Are you the 'good Rex' or the 'bad Rex'?" questions...?
:)

HOU-TEX
07-08-2009, 08:40 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Ha

Mark Oldenkamp - San Antonio, TX, US: After faultering in Chicago, How have you prepared yourself for the upcoming season? What have you been working on?

Rex Grossman: I've been working out with Steve DeBerg, the former NFL quarterback. He had me working on a lot of different things, like peripheral vision and footwork in the pocket. I used him before the draft and he lives down the street from me.

Drew_Smoke
07-08-2009, 08:43 AM
That chat could only go one way.

Maybe the Giants will get #8 to do a live one? Would anyone here have any questions for him?

SheTexan
07-08-2009, 08:51 AM
That chat could only go one way.

Maybe the Giants will get #8 to do a live one? Would anyone here have any questions for him?

Yes!!:)

As for Rex Grossman. I think it's a positive step to try to connect with the fans. Nothing wrong with that. He might never handle a snap for the Texans, but, at least he's making the effort to fit in. I applaud him for that.

badboy
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM

"Are you really an upgrade over Alex Brink?"I would ask him "do you know anyone we can trade TMac for?"