PDA

View Full Version : Texans made correct

CloakNNNdagger
07-06-2009, 10:26 PM
call when they released Walker. I'm sure that alcohol was not a factor............:sarcasm:

Former OU lineman arrested following dispute over child (http://www.kfsm.com/news/sns-ap-fbo--walkerarrested,0,7694340.story)
By Associated Press
3:28 PM CDT, July 6, 2009

NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — A former Oklahoma offensive lineman has been arrested in Norman on a complaint of domestic assault and battery in front of a minor.

Capt. Leonard Judy says officers responded to a call around 6 p.m. Sunday from the residence of a woman who was in a dispute with Brandon Walker over their child.

Judy says the incident allegedly escalated and Walker was later taken into custody. He was taken to the Cleveland County jail.

In May, Walker was arrested on charges of driving under the influence. The week before, he was served with a Norman municipal warrant after failing to pay a ticket for driving without proper registration or proof of insurance.

The Detroit native started at guard the last three seasons for the Sooners.

Walker signed a rookie free-agent contract with the Houston Texans, who released him after his DUI arrest.

Mods, please move this thread........I just realized I posted it in the wrong forum.

TimeKiller
07-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Sad. He definitely had potential in this system....