PDA

View Full Version : Mario Needs Your Votes

HOU-TEX
07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I understand he's probably not the best speed rusher at this point in his young career, but he's in last place in the NFL.com poll.

Let's send him some respect by voting for him.

http://www.nfl.com/

Blake
07-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Thats tough going against OLB's for best edge rusher. I cant see anyone getting close to Dware.

HOU-TEX
07-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Thats tough going against OLB's for best edge rusher. I cant see anyone getting close to Dware.

Agreed. Having only played three years, he's likely going to be 5th in that poll. I just want Texan fans to bump Mario's votes up to show the love.

m5kwatts
07-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Mario doesn't have the trendy name those other 4 guys have so even if he was the best edge rusher it wouldn't matter

m5kwatts
07-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Demeco needs your votes too!! NFL.com front page now vote best MILB in football

Goatcheese
07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Demeco needs your votes too!! NFL.com front page now vote best MILB in football

I would have to put Ryans last or close to it out of those choices. He's a consistent tackler, but not much of a playmaker.

m5kwatts
07-01-2009, 10:36 PM
I would have to put Ryans last or close to it out of those choices. He's a consistent tackler, but not much of a playmaker.

I would wait until he actually plays for a good defense before making those assertions.... remember playmaking on defense is more of a result of being surrounded by great players who aid in putting you in a position to make plays...Demeco hasn't played in a linebacking corps with T-suggs and Scott, he doesn't have Troy Palamalu at safety or the d-line in Pittsburgh, Carolina has Peppers and Gamble and so on....

That said I don't necessarily think he's the best MILB in football but I do think he needs more pub than what he gets as do all Texans players