PDA

View Full Version : Earl Campbell Signing Tomorrow!

Mari-OWNED!
06-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Come see Houston Oilers Hall Of Fame running back tomorrow at the George R. Brown Convention Center. He will be doing an autograph signing, and will be selling pre-orders on a new DVD coming out about his life story.

Should be really cool. I'm definitely going to be there. Just letting you all know what's going down if you haven't already heard. I don't know how much the pre-orders are though.

Anyways, who's all going?

Ckw
06-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Do you have anymore info on it? I would love to meet him.

Brando
06-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Fans of legendary Texas football hero Earl Campbell will have the chance to meet the Tyler Rose in Houston on June 28.

Campbell will be signing autographs at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston starting at 12:30 pm and will also be selling pre-order forms for the 20th anniversary re-release of his biographical movie, The Legend of Earl Campbell, due in August.

The movie tracks Campbell’s life from the rose fields near Tyler to high school football stardom, his Heisman Trophy year leading the Texas Longhorns to the national title, and his pro career leading up to his induction into the NFL Hall of Fame in 1991.

For more details or other Campbell memorabilia, check his MySpace page or his Web site.

link (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/200281-campbell-to-appear-in-houston-june-28)

Texan4Ever
06-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Dang, it might be packed but its worth it IMO. I would love to have some UT stuff signed by him but sadly I can't make it tomorrow :(

Silver Oak
06-28-2009, 03:37 PM
is he still signing "Peace and Love, Earl Campbell"? I got an item signed in person with that and it's one of my favorite Campbell sigs.

Hervoyel
06-28-2009, 06:51 PM
I enjoyed it and had a good time. Lots of cool stuff to look at though other than Earl and Mario I wasn't all that interested in the people signing autographs. I bought an autographed replica helmet. Mine said "Earl Campbell HOF 91".