PDA

View Full Version : Just because your bored....

badboy
06-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Pull up the NFL.com web site and then just below the NFL emblem you will see analysis and opinions. Put your curser on "teams" just above the word opinions. Do not click. When the American and National team names appear look to left at the guys pictures and see if you get a laugh. I did.

gtexan02
06-22-2009, 02:02 PM
I must be missing something. When I put my cursor over teams, it just lists all the teams?

NitroGSXR
06-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Pull up the NFL.com web site and then just below the NFL emblem you will see analysis and opinions. Put your curser on "teams" just above the word opinions. Do not click. When the American and National team names appear look to left at the guys pictures and see if you get a laugh. I did.
We need a screenshot of what you're seeing.

TimeKiller
06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
i didn't get it either....but i am bored....

brakos82
06-22-2009, 02:55 PM
I want what badboy's smoking.

badboy
06-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Not sure if I can duplicate it here, that's why I was so specific on details.As you put curser over "teams" it blocks out parts of ANALYSIS and SPOTLIGHT leaving ANAL SPOT and then the guys pictures.

http://www.nfl.com/ Try it again but go slow as instructed each step.

brakos82
06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Not sure if I can duplicate it here, that's why I was so specific on details.As you put curser over "teams" it blocks out parts of ANALYSIS and SPOTLIGHT leaving ANAL SPOT and then the guys pictures.

http://www.nfl.com/ Try it again but go slow as instructed each step.
But the team list only drops down to the video, not to the analysis section. :foottap:

badboy
06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
But the team list only drops down to the video, not to the analysis section. :foottap:I just did it again several times. Curser on "teams" and then the teams screen appears showing Baltimore down through Tennessee, don't click or move curser and look directly to left of the red American emblem. It shows Goerge, Brooks and Kirwans faces. Above Thomas George's picture will be ANAL and below Kirwan's smiling face it then reads SPOT.

gtexan02
06-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Your resolution must be different. I certainly don't see that...

brakos82
06-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I just did it again several times. Curser on "teams" and then the teams screen appears showing Baltimore down through Tennessee, don't click or move curser and look directly to left of the red American emblem. It shows Goerge, Brooks and Kirwans faces. Above Thomas George's picture will be ANAL and below Kirwan's smiling face it then reads SPOT.
No it doesn't.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/brakos82/nflsite.jpg

badboy
06-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry guys, what a shame. I'll just laugh to myself. You guys just keep being bored.

brakos82
06-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry guys, what a shame. I'll just laugh to myself. You guys just keep being bored.
http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wtf-pics-watermelons.jpg

badboy
06-22-2009, 04:04 PM
No it doesn't.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/brakos82/nflsite.jpgHow did you get the above picture to paste? unless you are clicking on the "teams". If you do that it does not work. Just move curser on the word and mine shows teams as stated. If not, let's move on.

brakos82
06-22-2009, 04:07 PM
How did you get the above picture to paste? unless you are clicking on the "teams". If you do that it does not work. Just move curser on the word and mine shows teams as stated. If not, let's move on.
The mouse was on "teams" and I hit print screen on the keyboard. Believe it or not that button does something. :user:

badboy
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
The mouse was on "teams" and I hit print screen on the keyboard. Believe it or not that button does something. :user:Yeah, on mine it prints to the printer. Anyway, this took up a few minutes in a slow day and at least one of us (me) got a laugh. ANAL SPOT maybe you can just picture it in your mind.

NitroGSXR
06-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Sorry we're not seeing what you're seeing, badboy but the humor of this thread is definitely working because I can't stop laughing at the highly christian man saying ANAL SPOT in three separate posts over a one hour span!

I'm freaking loving it!

badboy
06-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Sorry we're not seeing what you're seeing, badboy but the humor of this thread is definitely working because I can't stop laughing at the highly christian man saying ANAL SPOT in three separate posts over a one hour span!

I'm freaking loving it!I know some may not believe this but Christians have anal spots too. You know looking back on the way this occurred, it probably was not as funny as it seemed to me. Small things humor small brains I guess.

NitroGSXR
06-23-2009, 10:04 PM
I know some may not believe this but Christians have anal spots too. You know looking back on the way this occurred, it probably was not as funny as it seemed to me. Small things humor small brains I guess.
All my small brain is registering is that it's been said four times now. LMAO.

You're the one who thought ANAL SPOT was funny thereby creating a thread all about it.