PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

texasguy346
06-19-2009, 02:51 PM
It's June, and the Titans are talking Terrible Towel
June 19, 2009 2:09 PM
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Those of us hoping not to talk much Terrible Towel until the Titans-at-Steelers season opener Sept. 10 in Pittsburgh are out of luck.

To recap: Keith Bulluck famously stomped a Terrible Towel with LenDale White and others on the Tennessee sideline at the conclusion of the Titans' regular season win over Pittsburgh last December.

Friday after an OTA practice, someone asked the right question and Bulluck reached into his locker to dig out a note and a commemorative Super Bowl XLIII Terrible Towel.

The note he held up read: "The Steelers Nation would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room. Sincerely, the Black and Gold. P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl."

White talked of his long history of stomping towels.

"I'm a professional towel stomper," White said. "My nickname is LenDale 'The Towel Stomping' White. I've seen the big Ben Roethlisberger sandwich on TV. So if anybody wants to freeze it and send one over, I'll be more than happy to eat it."

link (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-10-95/It-s-June--and-the-Titans-are-talking-Terrible-Towel.html)

Let the LenDale White fat jokes begin!

TEXANS84
06-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Well played Steeler Nation....well played.

disaacks3
06-19-2009, 05:17 PM
So if anybody wants to freeze it and send one over, I'll be more than happy to eat it." Food cannot escape his gravity field!

Hardcore Texan
06-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Lendale is so fat his belt size is equator.

Lendale is so fat when he break dances it registers on the richter scale.

Lendale is so fat he rolled over a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.

Lendale is so fat if you cut his leg open he bleeds gravy.

Lendale is so fat he has to put his belt on with a boomerang.

Lendale is so fat when he walks outside in a red shirt, all the kids come running and screaming "Hey Koolaid".

powerfuldragon
06-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Lendale White is so fat, when he goes to kfc, he asks them to fill the bucket on the roof.

He rocks himself to sleep trying to stand up.

He eats wheat thicks.

He can't even jump to conclusions.

Once, during an away game in NY, Lendale heard it was chilly outside so grabbed a spoon and rolled on out the door.

Wolf
06-19-2009, 09:43 PM
lendale once jumped in the air.. and got stuck

Blazing Arrow
06-19-2009, 09:56 PM
http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/sports/titans-white-proudly-announces-weight

Yup he is huge :thisbig:

Bulluck53
06-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Bulluck

texasguy346
06-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Bulluck

Ouch and it was even in the article too. :gun: Fixed now.

False Start
06-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Lendale is so fat his nickname is, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!"

Lendale is so fat, Titans fans think hes fat....

awtysst
06-20-2009, 01:25 AM
Lendale White is so fat he thought this burger was a slider.

http://archive.profootballtalk.com/GradyEat.jpg

False Start
06-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Lendale White is so fat he thought this burger was a slider.

He will never live that pic down.......

Bulluck53
06-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Ouch and it was even in the article too. :gun: Fixed now.

:tiphat:

But yea, Bulluck got owned on that one.

TEXANRED
06-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Lendale is so fat that fat people are offended that he is called fat.

If the Stay Puff marshmellow man and the Michelin man where able to have kids they would name him Lendale White.

He ate the blob.

His picture is on the Most Wanted list at all of the all you can eat buffets.

Homer Simpson thinks he's a fat bastard.

Bruce Willis and NASA are working on changing Lendale White's orbit.

Baby Huey thinks he should go on a diet.

Ralphie May said he likes to hang with White cus he makes him look slimer.

HOU-TEX
06-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Lendale is so fat his belt size is equator.

Lendale is so fat when he break dances it registers on the richter scale.

Lendale is so fat he rolled over a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.

Lendale is so fat if you cut his leg open he bleeds gravy.

Lendale is so fat he has to put his belt on with a boomerang.

Lendale is so fat when he walks outside in a red shirt, all the kids come running and screaming "Hey Koolaid".

LMAO! These two got a bit of a snicker from me.

Txn_in_Oki
06-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Lendale irons his clothes in his driveway.

Lendale has to use Beltway 8 as a Slip&Slide

VY tried to dogpile on top of Lendale and got a nosebleed from the altitude change.

Lendales theme song is the Baby Elephant Walk.

Bulluck53
06-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Lendales theme song is the Baby Elephant Walk.

:user: That reminded me... a fat guy's theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0GRjxOP98)

El Tejano
06-22-2009, 11:29 PM
I remember seeing that and thinking:

With that franchises' history, those young dudes don't realize that they just put the nail in their own coffin. I just knew they would choke. I hate the Steelers but I gotta give credit to one heck of a comeback to that.

Goldensilence
06-23-2009, 03:45 AM
I hear Lendale's camp is working out a new contract with demands for a new jersey number that will finally fit!

(The zipcode of Nashville)

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Lendale is so fat he only scored 2 TDs on the Texans last season. :dance2:

HOU-TEX
06-24-2009, 01:04 PM

I feel a fart coming on.......oh, it's Flaming Wheelbarrow.

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 01:10 PM
I feel a fart coming on.......oh, it's Flaming Wheelbarrow.

That's an odd and random group of events. I am not sure if I should suggest a Dr or a psychiatrist?

Double Barrel
06-24-2009, 03:41 PM

None in our crib. I guess hanging your hat on winning against a team that just experienced a major hurricane blowing through town is all you've got, because it certainly can't be that fantastic playoff performance.

Lendale had better watch how much food he gulps down these days, because everyone knows that it's easy to choke when you're a Titan.

HOU-TEX
06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
None in our crib. I guess hanging your hat on winning against a team that just experienced a major hurricane blowing through town is all you've got, because it certainly can't be that fantastic playoff performance.

Lendale had better watch how much food he gulps down these days, because everyone knows that it's easy to choke when you're a Titan.

Doh! That is signature worthy righ there.

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 04:29 PM

As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

comeback

No seriously they do!

comeback

No I am not kidding.

comeback

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.

imatexan
06-24-2009, 04:32 PM
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

comeback

No seriously they do!

comeback

No I am not kidding.

comeback

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.

Huh?
I speak ENGLISH not whatever this is.

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Huh?
I speak ENGLISH not whatever this is.

It was over your head. Next time I tell a joke I will sit down to help you out.

Double Barrel
06-24-2009, 05:02 PM
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means.

As HOUSTON football fan, I am well acquainted with the NFL playoffs. I was watching Earl and the boys way back in the day before you decided to bandwagon the franchise.

See, HOUSTON football fans understand loyalty to our city, not a team owner. Unlike your bandwagon mentality, we have pride in where we live.

imatexan
06-24-2009, 05:14 PM
It was over your head. Next time I tell a joke I will sit down to help you out.

Thanks! :bat:

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 05:44 PM
As HOUSTON football fan, I am well acquainted with the NFL playoffs. I was watching Earl and the boys way back in the day before you decided to bandwagon the franchise.

See, HOUSTON football fans understand loyalty to our city, not a team owner. Unlike your bandwagon mentality, we have pride in where we live.

comeback

The prophecy is coming true! :tinfoil:

HouSportsWriter
06-24-2009, 05:48 PM

point blank *pre season*

Double Barrel
06-24-2009, 06:05 PM

Obviously self-fulfilling prophecy on your part because it's all you've got. Lame just like your choking franchise.

If babbling to yourself on the internet was an Olympic event, you win gold there, bud.

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Obviously self-fulfilling prophecy on your part because it's all you've got. Lame just like your choking franchise.

If babbling to yourself on the internet was an Olympic event, you win gold there, bud.

And a team in the playoffs and a team with 5 more wins ... hey but you got that better draft pick. That must be something to look forward to each year.

Texan_Bill
06-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Awesome!

Flaming Anus is back to entertain us during the offseason. I only wish she would come with something new and not the same old tired, boring, weak sauce that we've gotten over the last 6 or 7 years..... :yawn:

Double Barrel
06-24-2009, 06:33 PM
And a team in the playoffs and a team with 5 more wins ... hey but you got that better draft pick. That must be something to look forward to each year.

Lessee, your team went .500 against us, had the best record in the AFC in spite of it, and still choked out as as quickly as possible.

Guess where those 5 more wins and playoff spot got ya'...sitting on the couch like the rest of us watching the Steelers win their sixth Super Bowl trophy.

Dust off the smack talk, because football season is getting closer! :pirate:

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Awesome!

Flaming Anus is back to entertain us during the offseason. I only wish she would come with something new and not the same old tired, boring, weak sauce that we've gotten over the last 6 or 7 years..... :yawn:

I have the same feeling about the Cows ...

Texan_Bill
06-24-2009, 06:40 PM

] Lessee, your team went .500 against us, had the best record in the AFC in spite of it, and still choked out as as quickly as possible.

Guess where those 5 more wins and playoff spot got ya'...sitting on the couch like the rest of us watching the Steelers win their sixth Super Bowl trophy.[/B]
Dust off the smack talk, because football season is getting closer! :pirate:

^^^^^ That just happened^^^^^ DB put it on you, yet again.

Don't you ever get tired of being ***** slapped around?

Blazing Arrow
06-24-2009, 06:45 PM
^^^^^ that just happened^^^^^ db put it on you, yet again.

Don't you ever get tired of being ***** slapped around?

11-3

Even a blind squirle finds a nut from time to time

^^^^^ That just happened^^^^^

HOU-TEX
06-25-2009, 10:43 AM

You're getting tired of the same old "weak sauce" from cows? Eww....:mcnugget:

Double Barrel
06-25-2009, 11:50 AM

You're right. Every great once in awhile you actually have a good take.

You're getting tired of the same old "weak sauce" from cows? Eww....:mcnugget:

We shouldn't judge a man on his bovine fetish alone. But since there's no other redeeming qualities, we can make an exception.

BA is still trying to figure out the difference between cows and bulls, and wonders why we laugh as he heads out to milk the bulls.

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 12:56 PM
BA is still trying to figure out the difference between cows and bulls, and wonders why we laugh as he heads out to milk the bulls.

I am aware of the diffence it is just your bitching and whining makes me always think Cow not Bull for some reason. :thinking:

Double Barrel
06-25-2009, 01:17 PM
I am aware of the diffence it is just your bitching and whining makes me always think Cow not Bull for some reason. :thinking:

You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.

You're fantasizing again. Do you have a whole scene planned out with soft jazz in the background? Pretty creepy dude pretty creepy ....

spurstexanstros
06-25-2009, 01:25 PM

comeback

No seriously they do!

comeback

No I am not kidding.

comeback

Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.

You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week. Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs. so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.
Your team has only existed for 10 years....sometimes i think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.
Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.

YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn. Your thesaurus must be exhausted.

You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week.

Only been able to stomach that game two times. When it happened and about 6 month ago I watched half of it. Other then that it does not exist to me.

Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs.

Who?

so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.

I figured all of the people who could remember the Oilers going to the playoffs in Houston were senile or had drowned in there tears.

Your team has only existed for 10 years....

Thanks captain obvious. You know the sky is blue right?

sometimes I think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.

To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.

Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. :rolleyes: There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done? :whip:

YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS

Best thing to come out of Texas

REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND

I remember the empty seats the last season the Oilers were in Houston.

WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!

Didn't you lose the that one?

MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"

And the beat goes on .... :tiphat:

Wolf
06-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Cowherís implied message to the Titans: Thereís a way to win in the NFL and that wasnít it, and you might regret that little sideshow should the Steelers return to Nashville for the AFC championship game in four weeks.

ďI donít care, I donít care. Ö Thatís just our stand,Ē Bulluck said. ďAnybody thatís going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out.Ē

http://www.sculu.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/40ea3_iraqi_information_minister_small680_medium.j pg
http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1229893453/90

Texan_Bill
06-25-2009, 02:17 PM
WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!

Didn't you lose the that one?

Got the balls to make a crack like that to any Texan's face? I didn't think so. It's real easy to keep firing off shit like that from behind your rainbow colored PC, isn't it?

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Got the balls to make a crack like that to any Texan's face? I didn't think so. It's real easy to keep firing off shit like that from behind your rainbow colored PC, isn't it?

That was a little low.

HOU-TEX
06-25-2009, 02:30 PM

We know he doesn't have the balls to face anyone face to face, TB. The cat's been making himself (or herself, considering his way of life) look like an ass for a couple few years now.

Just an uneducated ass-pimp from froo-froo land.

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 02:34 PM
uneducated??!!

Showtime100
06-25-2009, 02:42 PM
We know he doesn't have the balls to face anyone face to face, TB. The cat's been making himself (or herself, considering his way of life) look like an ass for a couple few years now.

That's cold HOU-TEX. I've always thought of him as an educated ass-pimp from froo-froo land. :doot:

spurstexanstros
06-25-2009, 02:42 PM
To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. :rolleyes: There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done? :whip:

So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?

Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)

Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.

Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.

I used to believe the Titans would move to LA at the drop of the hat..but now that would be a step down because those in Tennesee do have the common sense to pay their bills, or elect those who do.

Texan_Bill
06-25-2009, 02:54 PM

That's cold HOU-TEX. I've always thought of him as an educated ass-pimp from froo-froo land. :doot:

I prefer to say: "Just an ignorant ass-pimp from froo-froo land."

HOU-TEX
06-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I prefer to say: "Just an ignorant ass-pimp from froo-froo land."

Gotcha, I can dig that. He obviously agrees about the "ass-pimp from froo-froo land" considering he only questioned the "uneducated" comment.

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 02:59 PM

Thats better :shades:

Blazing Arrow
06-25-2009, 03:50 PM
So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?
I know lots of things confuse you but the Oilers/Titans are my team but being in this area and having a 9er game on every Sunday when you are growing up makes you at least follow the team. They are in the NFC so if I have to chose a team that is not in the AFC it would be them. You do know that the Titans are in the AFC and the 49ers in the NFC right?

Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)
Wow look at the big brain on Brad. I have plenty of friends to this day that bring up that game. It is even on the NFLs Greatest Comebacks cover and you better believe if we even went to blockbuster to pick up a movie one of those JA would suggest renting that or bring it up to the counter like we were going to rent it.

Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.
Yes I also believe a great Tennessean died at that same battle ...

Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.
Since you know nothing about the subject obviously for your idiotic remarks I will help you out. The state has not issued IOUs to anyone. The comptroller of the state threatened the governor that he would have to if a budget was not approved. See states can not pay bills without an approved budget regardless of the amount of money they have. The state over anticipated tax dollars for real-estate because they did not expect such a dramatic down turn in the mortgage industry and the heavy devaluation on property value which reduces property taxes collected.

Double Barrel
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
You're fantasizing again. Do you have a whole scene planned out with soft jazz in the background? Pretty creepy dude pretty creepy ....

comeback

I guess you found your nut today, so you're just a blind squirrel running around and humping onto things now.

Texan_Bill
06-25-2009, 04:12 PM
I guess you found your nut today, so you're just a blind squirrel running around and humping onto things now.

I'm sure Sparrow gets plenty of nuts on a daily basis.

Wolf
06-25-2009, 04:14 PM
http://sharynmunro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/day-possum2.jpg

someone say nuts?

HOU-TEX
06-25-2009, 04:18 PM
someone say nuts?

I think the nuts TB was relating to Blazing Anal would look similar to these.

http://trailer-parts-store.com/parts/images/balls.jpg

El Tejano
06-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey guys, Blazing Arrow is right. Teams do play in January. They play extra games and stuff. Just not all of them get a personalized towel sent to them in the mail by the team that won the Super Bowl.

And since they so badly want all of the Oiler records, we should remind them that not every team that plays in January puts up a 35-3 half time lead and loses those extra games.

spurstexanstros
06-25-2009, 04:31 PM
I know lots of things confuse you but the Oilers/Titans are my team but being in this area and having a 9er game on every Sunday when you are growing up makes you at least follow the team. They are in the NFC so if I have to chose a team that is not in the AFC it would be them. You do know that the Titans are in the AFC and the 49ers in the NFC right?

Yes I also believe a great Tennessean died at that same battle ...

Since you know nothing about the subject obviously for your idiotic remarks I will help you out. The state has not issued IOUs to anyone. The comptroller of the state threatened the governor that he would have to if a budget was not approved. See states can not pay bills without an approved budget regardless of the amount of money they have. The state over anticipated tax dollars for real-estate because they did not expect such a dramatic down turn in the mortgage industry and the heavy devaluation on property value which reduces property taxes collected.

So which one is your team.....
See its easy " Hey STS, which NFL team is your favorite"

"You know that well STS...it is the Houston Texans. Battle Red beeeyotches"

See its that easy...I am from San Antonio Texas...I am Texan...so ergo... i root for the Texans....proximity.. and ties to the region....fan of a team from my area win or loose.

Not like you...."well when the 49ers win I root for them but now i am rooting for the Titans who live on the other side of the country...and I dont know what Titans have to do with Tennesee but they win so I like them."

So what is it? I can see why Bipolar likes them he is in necksilvania but you....was it because your favorite color was blue? please explain.

Goldensilence
06-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I think the nuts TB was relating to Blazing Anal would look similar to these.

http://trailer-parts-store.com/parts/images/balls.jpg

That's one really bad case of blue balls.

Knowing BA I would suspect this is the source :

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2008/05/vince-young-shirtless.jpg