PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts On Al Davis/Kiffin?

Showtime100
06-09-2009, 06:53 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/13/SPM616F75U.DTL

Since I asked for your thoughts I'll give you mine, Al Davis is now officially insane. Why is he going after Kiffen after the whole firing/no pay episode?

Kiffen from what I understand is no angel, but I bring the thread because I would really like the TexansTalk take on the matter. I am in baseball mode so I am horribly uninformed. Al, just sell the team.

TexanSam
06-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Al Davis is going senile. That franchise is going absolutely nowhere until he dies or someone takes over operations (which is unlikely).

StarStruck
06-09-2009, 07:13 PM
My thoughts are consumed with Jerry Jones and Bob McNair. Al who?

TimeKiller
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I think Al's brain has gone vuhtical...

...or horizontal?

Which ever one is the crazy, out of touch one....that one.

Why is it people still play for this guy? I have no clue.

Goldensilence
06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Al Davis is going senile. That franchise is going absolutely nowhere until he dies or someone takes over operations (which is unlikely).

Pretty much sums up my thoughts about Al Davis. I thought the hiring of Kiffin was a disaster from the day he signed.

Far as Kiffin, no angel himself and would be better off jsut keeping his mouth shut and letting Al continue to implode the team every few seasons. He should also be grateful he landed the gig at Tenn.

Specnatz
06-10-2009, 10:52 AM
On Kiffin's loyalty to the Raiders: It is also quite possible that during the period of time for which Mr. Kiffin is seeking compensation from the Raiders he was also actively supplying information about the team to its opponents.

Since when did this become a legal term and how is it against any rules. Or how is It is our view Does having a certain view point make it legally binding and so you can sue over it?

Al Davis is clinically insane. :mcnugget: