PDA

View Full Version : Former Indianapolis Colts scout Ryan Cavanaugh joins Houston Texans

Texans34Life
06-07-2009, 02:26 PM
If it's been posted, please remove.

http://indyfootballreport.com/index.php/archives/2162

Former Indianapolis Colts scout Ryan Cavanaugh has joined the staff of the Houston Texans.

Cavanaugh, 30, spent eight seasons with the Colts’ scouting department, his position being eliminated in the team’s recent restructuring. This is the same restructing that eliminated the position of Senior Consultant to Player Personnel Dom Anile, who had been with the organization for 11 seasons in various scouting capacities, as well as that of longtime scout John Becker.

CloakNNNdagger
06-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Who knows, may even get some useable inside info.

GP
06-07-2009, 08:11 PM
If it's been posted, please remove.

http://indyfootballreport.com/index.php/archives/2162

Former Indianapolis Colts scout Ryan Cavanaugh has joined the staff of the Houston Texans.

Cavanaugh, 30, spent eight seasons with the Coltsí scouting department, his position being eliminated in the teamís recent restructuring. This is the same restructing that eliminated the position of Senior Consultant to Player Personnel Dom Anile, who had been with the organization for 11 seasons in various scouting capacities, as well as that of longtime scout John Becker.

Thank you for digging this up and posting it here!

This is, IMO, good news. The Colts have been identifying college players and fitting them into their system very well. Even though the Colts usually draft near the end of the first round every year, they still find a guy who can help them...maybe even more than guys drafted higher in the 1st.

Hopefully Cavanaugh can get a feel for what players we need, and go about the business of finding them.

It would be great to draft at about 30, 31, or 32 in round 1.

eriadoc
06-07-2009, 08:18 PM
It would be great to draft at about 30, 31, or 32 in round 1.

32 or bust!

:trophy:

GP
06-07-2009, 08:30 PM
32 or bust!

:trophy:

I stared at your avatar, and it didn't do a trick.

I will try again tomorrow.

eriadoc
06-07-2009, 08:48 PM
I stared at your avatar, and it didn't do a trick.

I will try again tomorrow.

My work here is done ;)