PDA

View Full Version : LOL. NFL zings Ocho Cinco (this is awesome) :)

GP
05-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Apparently, Chad Johnson submitted his form (to the NFL offices) requesting that the back of his jersey have Ocho Cinco instead of Johnson.

As you remember, he tried to do this last year...but the league said he couldn't because of the number of Reebok jerseys (for sale) that already had Johnson on the back of them.

So...the goober submits his form, but he wrote Ocho Cinco altogether. Or the league at least "interpreted" that it had no space between Ocho and Cinco. Therefore, the back of his jersey is Ochocinco....all rolled together in a jumbled mess of letters. LOL. Ochocinco looks like a medical condition. "Yeah, the results just came in. I have Ochocinco. The symptoms are: My teeth turn gold and I celebrate in my car while making it through a caution light."

link to story: Roger does it again. He's awesome. (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9574604/Bengals-star-receiver-has-yet-another-name)

Brando
05-15-2009, 09:56 AM
in the comments from your link.

Ocho A-s-s-h-o'

:heh:

Grams
05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
I read that he put the 2 words together when he legally had his name changed so the judge would not think he was being "funny".

So as his legal last name is only 1 word that is what he will have on his jersey.

infantrycak
05-15-2009, 10:15 AM
He's wearing an Ocho Cinco jersey in the picture in the article and there are images from different games with it on from last year.

Double Barrel
05-15-2009, 10:56 AM
I....uhhh...could honestly care less. His play has not warranted all the attention that he gets by the media. And his mouth is not that entertaining for me to even pay attention. Do something worthy to be such a high visible player. Otherwise, STFU, IMHO. At least TO, for all his drama, has the proof of his play to justify some of the attention. Ochoidioto not so much.

Mari-OWNED!
05-15-2009, 03:36 PM
He's wearing an Ocho Cinco jersey in the picture in the article and there are images from different games with it on from last year.

He had that made himself, and he had to take it off before he could play in the game. I remember even hearing a story like Carson Palmer ripping it off or something.

Specnatz
05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
He had that made himself, and he had to take it off before he could play in the game. I remember even hearing a story like Carson Palmer ripping it off or something.

Yes that is what happened.

TimeKiller
05-15-2009, 09:06 PM
C'mon it was funny for a minute...

Not so much now.

It'll be funny again when he gives up and goes back to Johnson, then the NFL tells him he'll have to pay for all the wasted "ochocinco" jerseys hahahaha....

Ocho sink-hole.

WesmanTexanfan
05-15-2009, 10:52 PM
you think Ochenta y cinco ever crossed his mind?

Nah, Im sure he probably doesnt know spanish.