PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen Eric Winstons Draft Story (his own back in 2006) ? Good read.

nunusguy
05-14-2009, 03:04 PM
The Jets ended up taking Nick Mangold at 29. Then Winston Justice went to Philadelphia, then Daryn Colledge to Green Bay and the freefall was on. It was my worst nightmare, with all my buddies there I could hardly watch. So we decided that for every offensive lineman that went before me from that point on, we would shotgun a beer. http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_My-Draft-Story/blog/257306/81079.html?b=

I dunno where this belongs, so just stuck it in this section ?

TimeKiller
05-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Interesting to read the jets would've taken him in round 1 possibly. Although, we've seen him play, we know what he's worth now but isn't it curious how a few rounds will change a player's perspective? He says that day put a chip on his shoulder and he vowed to outlast everyone of the Olineman picked before him. Well buddy, you sure outlast one of them pretty quickly and much to the detriment of the team.

InterestedJeff
05-15-2009, 11:17 AM
His story's a pretty good one and I'm glad he's on our team. With as much as he's been working with me media lately I figured he'd do a better job keeping up with his blog. I havent seen a single response to any of the readers questions and VERY few updates.