PDA

View Full Version : Prisco's Power Rankings

Buffi2
05-04-2009, 07:22 PM
The Texans are on Pete Prisco's radar. link (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11708112)

non-playoff teams that I think have a chance for a playoff push.
One is the Houston Texans...The Texans have stockpiled a lot of talent

We came in at #12.

The Texans have a lot of important pieces in place. As long as Matt Schaub can stay healthy, they might be ready to make a real playoff push.

Playoffs or no playoffs - I think we will have a winning season.........finally!:splits:

ObsiWan
05-04-2009, 07:33 PM
I thought this

The next batch of CBSSports.com Power Rankings will come just before camps open in July. There probably won't be much change, but you never know.
Heck, Brett Favre might be back playing. That's bound to drop down any team he joins.
...was LOL funny.

old_man_1898
05-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Man AFC south is good. Three of four teams in his top 15 rankings.
Why did we have to be so lucky and be put in one of the best divisions in football?? I guess its how the football god's want it. Just more to brag about when the Texans make the playoffs and the Cowboys again don't. :texflag::texflag::texflag::jogger:

Lucky
05-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Why did we have to be so lucky and be put in one of the best divisions in football??
The AFC South was one of the worst divisions, if not the worst, in the NFL when the Texans entered the league.

HJam72
05-06-2009, 08:25 AM
I think it all comes down to taking 2nd place in our division, which means we gotta sweep the Titans. We could go 11-5 and possibly not make the play-offs, if we don't stick it to them. :whip: