PDA

View Full Version : Since the schedule has been released....

Brando
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
How about a prediction thread?:whip:

Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy W(first win in Indy, we're due)
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L(we're due to lose against the Dolphins)
Patriots L

10-6 record

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/3179_86776140989_710275989_2351525_688799_n.jpg

Texan4Ever
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
As of now, here's what I think....

Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins W
Patriots L

I know that means a record of 14-2, but I honestly believe we can beat these teams with the exception of Pats and Cards.

welsh texan
04-14-2009, 07:45 PM
That @ Arizona loss you have us at. What effect will having Antonio Smith in our midst have, surely he'll be able to help the coaches out a lot in the week beforehand with his insider knowledge of their scheme's etc on Defence?

A little O/T I know but I just got thinking about it.

pbat488
04-14-2009, 07:45 PM
I'd switch the mid-season Buffalo and Indy games. Buffalo to a W and Indy to a L. Just don't think we're solid or mature enough to take Indy down away. Buffalo is going to be a good game; two younger teams, middle of the season, both hungry for the playoffs. Should be a good one.

Ryan
04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Jets W
@Titans W
Jags L(Jags steal one in our place)
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy L
Titans W(Mario dominates in primetime once again)
Colts W
@Jaguars W(we steal one back in their place)
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots W(they won't have anything left to play for by this time)

Record:11-5 playoffs baby:texflag:

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 07:54 PM
You know I'm not flaming.... but you really think you guys will sweep us this year? It could happen, but I think you're setting yourselves up for a let down there.

Ryan
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
You know I'm not flaming.... but you really think you guys will sweep us this year? It could happen, but I think you're setting yourselves up for a let down there.

that was a stir the pot type of prediction for me. I actually see the TEN and JAX games being switched around as alot more reasonable. But either way, it keeps the record the same.

pappy
04-14-2009, 07:56 PM
We catch both sf and cards after their bye weeks those will be tough however indy is going to be coming from some tough games and so will the titans prior to seeing us . I like the late bye week but dislike those mid season away games .:texflag:

Mike Kerns
04-14-2009, 08:00 PM
10-6

Just missing the playoffs.

Thorn
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
I'll post my predictions after the draft. :)

SheTexan
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Another 8-8 season!

Brando
04-14-2009, 08:14 PM
That @ Arizona loss you have us at. What effect will having Antonio Smith in our midst have, surely he'll be able to help the coaches out a lot in the week beforehand with his insider knowledge of their scheme's etc on Defence?

A little O/T I know but I just got thinking about it.

That could be a factor, good point.

Texans Pride
04-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona W
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots W

13-3

I'm sticking with it!

Joe Texan
04-14-2009, 08:27 PM
16 and 0

:goodpost:

texasguy346
04-14-2009, 08:29 PM
My predictions:

Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy L
BYE (We're so going to kick the Bye's ass)
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots L

Record: 11-5

There are a few games mixed in there that could be tougher than they look at first glance. The Bengals game could be a tough one if Palmer is back at 100%, and if he's going to have some WRs to throw to it could be a shootout. The Raiders may end up being a tough game too if we come out flat like we did against them last time.

Giant Tiger
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM

Me, too ;)

spurstexanstros
04-14-2009, 08:45 PM
<----this guy sounds like a broken record...needs new material.

I will say it once again
10-6 until proven otherwise.

please get at least 10 wins so I can Shut up.

eriadoc
04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Jets W - good team, but with QB questions and a new coach this early in the season, we roll through them.

@Titans W - they'll have a bit of a let-down this year, but most importantly, we're facing them at home early in the season before injuries have mounted up. Our improving defense shuts down Whine and Dine, and we force Kerry Collins to try and beat us. VY comes in late to try and make something happen and throws a pick six.

Jags W - Jags, in our house = win.

Raiders W - after the loss last year, the team takes this game seriously, especially at home.

@Arizona W - in a statement game, the Texans serve notice that they're for real. Warner and the offense light it up, but AJ proves he's the best WR in football, again.

@Bengals W - No TJH, Chad Johnson being Chad JOhnson, and the Bengals defense being the Bengals defense. It's on the road, so it'll be closer than it should, but the team pulls it out.

49ers W - another home win. Their QB problems are just too much to overcome as our improved defense takes it up a notch.

@Buffalo W - Lee Evans looks up and realizes that Faggins is no longer covering him and has a quiet day. Toronto's offense is not enough to hang with ours, and our defense is good enough to contain the threats they have.

@Indy W - After the Rosencopter game, the Texans know they can take the Colts now, and more importantly, the Colts know it.

Titans W - the home win for the sweep on MNF. The Battle Red Texans strike again.

Colts W - team's rolling now, and the division record is theirs to seal.

@Jaguars W - this ends up being a close game, as the Jags learn from everyone else's game plans, but it's just not quite enough.

Seahawks W - No RB, no longer a feared offensive line, and most importantly, they have to travel to Houston instead of the other way around.

@ Rams W - this one almost seems like a gimme, but Kubiak leans on his team to seal the deal.

@ Dolphins W - We own the Dolphins, and this is a scouting trip for the team's return in February.

Patriots W - this is not the Pats team of old. Brady will be back, and by this point in the season, he'll probably be pretty well recovered, though he still won't be the 50-TD Brady. Still, the team wins in a shootout and knocks the Pats out of the playoffs.

16-0!!

Hey, it's April .....

imatexan
04-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Another 8-8 season!

Kidding?

TexanSam
04-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy L
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins W
Patriots W

11-5 :D

Joe Texan
04-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Kidding?

Grandma is setting herself up to be extremely happy

Shaft75
04-15-2009, 12:14 AM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/3179_86776140989_710275989_2351525_688799_n.jpg

Well... There it is guys and gals...

Our best record in franchise history awaits us!

threetoedpete
04-15-2009, 12:18 AM
10-6

Just missing the playoffs.

Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders L
@Arizona W
@Bengals W
49ers L
@Buffalo W
@Indy L
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars W
Seahawks L
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots L If they're in the hunt for Home feild.....Brady Plays

Can't ask for more than that. Ten and four with two left and your fate in your own hands.

Norg
04-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Jets-W..texns come in Healthy and rdy to KILL
@Titans-W picked off where we left last year except this time we destory the titans
Jags -W jags want none of this
Raiders -W
@Arizona -L
@Bengals -W
49ers -W
@Buffalo -W
@Indy -No sage en copter to screw us this time Win BABY !!!
Titans -L
Colts -W
@Jaguars -W
Seahawks -W
@ Rams -W
@ Dolphins -W.. they got the toughest sechudle they will be brusied injured and beaten by this point
Patriots -L with the divison crown locked up alrdy we have nothing to play for

13-3

now this would be shocking

SteveSlaton20
04-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins W
Patriots W (Hopefully they'll already clinched their division so they'll take a break)

12-4

Norg
04-15-2009, 01:03 AM
16 and 0

:goodpost:

yes i will change mine has well to

19-0 ...... :texflag:

Malloy
04-15-2009, 04:01 AM

Ill post mine after the season :)

threetoedpete
04-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Jets-W..texns come in Healthy and ready to KILL
@Titans-W picked off where we left last year except this time we destroy the titans
Jags -W jags want none of this
Raiders -W
@Arizona -L
@Bengals -W
49ers -W
@Buffalo -W
@Indy -No sage en copter to screw us this time Win BABY !!!
Titans -L
Colts -W
@Jaguars -W
Sea hawks -W
@ Rams -W
@ Dolphins -W.. they got the toughest schedule they will be bruised injured and beaten by this point
Patriots -L with the division crown locked up already we have nothing to play for

13-3

now this would be shocking

yeah especially the five game win streak. Right smack dab in the middle of their death march. Five straight road wins....don't know about that one.

threetoedpete
04-15-2009, 08:28 AM

Safe and secure is always a wise policy.

Thorn
04-15-2009, 08:40 AM

:spit:

HoustonFrog
04-15-2009, 08:48 AM
I'll say what I did last year...I refuse to make a predictions. Not trying to take the fun out of it but every year teams that were supposed to be tough matchups all of a sudden look old and weak and teams that were supposed to be cake seem to have put it together.

I will say though that if Schaub is healthy and the defense comes around there is no reason not to expect a win every week. Then you go from there.

Silver Oak
04-15-2009, 08:51 AM
I'll say what I did last year...I refuse to make a predictions. Not trying to take the fun out of it but every year teams that were supposed to be tough matchups all of a sudden look old and weak and teams that were supposed to be cake seem to have put it together.

I will say though that if Schaub is healthy and the defense comes around there is no reason not to expect a win every week. Then you go from there.

perfectly said Frog, except I'll throw in AJ into your recipe as well.

Texan_Bill
04-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Another 8-8 season!

BOOoooooooooooo!!! WTH Gma???

False Start
04-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Jets- W
@Titans- L
Jags- W
Raiders- W
@Arizona- L
@Bengals- W
49ers- W
@Buffalo- W
@Indy- L
Titans- W
Indy- W
@Jaguars- L
Seahawks- W
@ Rams- W
@ Dolphins- L
Patriots- L

10-6

El Tejano
04-15-2009, 09:57 AM

Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
Patriots L

10-6 record

Our is almost the same. I have us at 11-5 with us sweeping the Jags and going 1-1 against Tenn and Indy

Brandon420tx
04-15-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm trying something new this year, Its the opposite of what I do every year. So hopefully things change for us a little bit

0-16

TimeKiller
04-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona W
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins W
Patriots L

13-3 AFC South champs. I think this is a much lighter schedule than what we pulled last year.

threetoedpete
04-15-2009, 10:21 AM
QUOTE=HoustonFrog;1160861]I'll say what I did last year...I refuse to make a predictions. Not trying to take the fun out of it but every year teams that were supposed to be tough matchups all of a sudden look old and weak and teams that were supposed to be cake seem to have put it together.

I will say though that if Schaub is healthy and the defense comes around there is no reason not to expect a win every week. Then you go from there.[/QUOTE]

Chicken ? :chickendance:

wth else you got to do ?

El Tejano
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM

I don't. I think we'll split. We are becoming a better home team and with MNF, it's going to be crazy unlike The Titans have ever seen in Houston. Finnegan will be saying this was our Super Bowl again.

I'm not ruling out that we could beat you over there but history has shown that we've only done that once. IMO it all depends on The Titans if we win or lose that game in Tenn.

PapaL
04-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't see a single game that we can not win. While I'm not going to say 16-0 we should win a lot of games this year IF we stay healthy.

No one scares me on this schedule. Bye week is at a good time; hopefully mother nature keeps it there.

drewmar74
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders L
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy L
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots L

10-6, 4-2 vs the AFC South :specnatz:

El Tejano
04-15-2009, 10:47 AM
So when is the Battle Red jersey?

There's alot of stuff going on with that MNF game. Old Oilers, The Oil Derrik will in some way be present, Bruce Matthews will be there. Could some demons be excercised for us in that game?

HoustonFrog
04-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Chicken ? :chickendance:

wth else you got to do ?

LOL..not chicken, just knowing that some of the "easy" teams..like in the NFC West..will somehow step up and that some in the harder areas might drop some notches. As I said, with health and the D improvement there is no reason to go into each game without thinking you can win.

If you want me to play I'd say 11-5 at best.....9-7 at worst. Anything else will be a failure.

HJam72
04-15-2009, 11:02 AM
I have no clue, and for once I'm not going to pretend I do. I think we're getting ready to win, but then there's those unpredictable injuries. I'd like to know how many games Schaub will miss.

drewmar74
04-15-2009, 11:03 AM
I have no clue, and for once I'm not going to pretend I do. I think we're getting ready to win, but then there's those unpredictable injuries. I'd like to know how many games Schaub will miss.

If I said "two" would you take the over or under?

Battle Red Flash
04-15-2009, 11:15 AM
11-5. Playoffs. Texans are due. :foottap:

Polo
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders W
@ArizonaW
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts L
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ DolphinsW
Patriots W

Trail.Blazr
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
10-6. what a guess.

Just like any year we've had in the past couple.... you gotta take care of the divisional games... everything else will fall into place.

I kinda like the Pats at home to finish tho... Granted, not a creampuff.. but If we are playing good at years end, like we know we can.. I'll take our youth in week 17.

Runner
04-15-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm trying something new this year, Its the opposite of what I do every year. So hopefully things change for us a little bit

0-16
So the Texans' results will flip and they'll be 8-8?

Brando
04-15-2009, 01:11 PM

0-16

I like the way you think.

Signed,

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/channelsurfing/uploaded_images/GeorgeCostanza-795461.jpg
George Costanza

Runner
04-15-2009, 01:13 PM
So when is the Battle Red jersey?

There's alot of stuff going on with that MNF game. Old Oilers, The Oil Derrik will in some way be present, Bruce Matthews will be there. Could some demons be excercised for us in that game?

I can just about guarantee there will be demons "exercising" on this board if nowhere else.

dsorc
04-15-2009, 02:46 PM
I'll throw my hat in the ring:
Jets W - Too many new parts for the Jets. We'll get them before they get a chance to fully gel.
@Titans L - The did win the divison last year
Jags W - Rebuilding year for them, I don't see them being that good.
Raiders W - Vengeance for last year
@Arizona L - We have a chance but I'll play it safe
@Bengals W - They get Carson back but no TJ and there are rumors about Ocho Cinco being traded
49ers W - At home and this team is not that good
@Buffalo W - Could be tight but I think we pull out a close win here
@Indy L
Titans (MNF) W - We seem to play our best in primetime plus it's at home
Colts W -Split
@Jaguars L - Maybe too conservative but I'll say split for now even though we should win
Seahawks W - Another close one but I don't believe in Hasselbeck anymore
@ Rams W - We better not lose this one
@ Dolphins W - We always seem to win against the dolphins
Patriots L - We have a chance but they're the favorites against us no doubt

I have us at 11-5 going 3-3 in the division. The AFC East and NFC West just don't scare me. We have a legitimate shot at 10 wins and we should be in the playoffs this year.

ObsiWan
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Mercy!
Who ARE you people? :hmmm:
And what did you do with my regular message board friends??

I haven't seen this much optimism since I last watched PollyAnna
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kMbHlGjqMjw/SP-evh1kd1I/AAAAAAAAAbg/L25xN9q4HII/s1600/pollyanna-poster3.jpg

whaddabuncha :homer:s
:D

TEXANS84
04-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders L
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
@Indy L
Titans W
Colts L
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ Dolphins L
Patriots W

9-7

Runner
04-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Mercy!
Who ARE you people? :hmmm:
And what did you do with my regular message board friends??

I haven't seen this much optimism since I last watched PollyAnna
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kMbHlGjqMjw/SP-evh1kd1I/AAAAAAAAAbg/L25xN9q4HII/s1600/pollyanna-poster3.jpg

whaddabuncha :homers:

Well, there was a lot of optimism last year at this time. The start of the season immediately ended some of that with a harsh dose of reality.

This coming season should be one of no excuses though. The schedule isn't "too hard" like the first few games last year. If Schaub gets hurt for any length of time well, who didn't see that coming?

No excuses.

ObsiWan
04-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Another 8-8 season!

Is this a prediction or are you hoping for this so Kubiak get's fired?
:)

Double Barrel
04-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Another 8-8 season!

I agree. :cool:

El Tejano
04-15-2009, 03:35 PM
So now that we've all looked at the Ws and Ls, let's start picking which games will not be televised in Austin because Dallas plays on the same channel.

First one I see is that 49ers game.

Runner
04-15-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm going to take a macro view of the schedule. It is easier than last year. I think taking this "degree of difficulty" into account should give the Texans a base record of at least 9-7 and probably 10-6 if all else stays the same.

Given that, anything less than 11-5 is showing no improvement against the league. 8-8 would be a big step back.

76Texan
04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
I agree. :cool:

I'll say 8-8 is a distinct possibility.
Anywhere between 6-10 to 11-5

The schedule is not easy as it looks.

Quite a few of those teams suffered a lot of injuries/mishaps last year.
Some of them have already bolster their depth in the off-season.
Some will add a few pieces through the draft.

The Rams, the Seahawks, the Bengals, the Raiders, the Jags, the Niners, the Bills, the Jets should all be better.

The Colts, the Titans, the Dolphins, the Cards, and the Pats will move along.

ObsiWan
04-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Well, there was a lot of optimism last year at this time. The start of the season immediately ended some of that with a harsh dose of reality.

This coming season should be one of no excuses though. The schedule isn't "too hard" like the first few games last year. If Schaub gets hurt for any length of time well, who didn't see that coming?

No excuses.

Okay. I say 11-5.
yeah, I'm a :homer: too.
Breakdown follows.....

9/13 - vs. Jets --- Win. ...because I'm posting this NFL.com headline (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fb3d08&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true) in our locker room...

Jets: Ryan's squad faces favorable schedule
New coach Rex Ryan's first Jets schedule is book-ended by games against the Texans and Bengals, and New York has its share of breaks in between. A late bye in Week 9 should help for a better performance down the stretch.
...WTF? what are we, chopped liver? We win. ...just to P.O. the East Coast media.

9/20 - @ Titans --- Loss. ...because they're at home and coming off a semi-bye; remember their opening game was on Thursday.
9/27 vs. Jags --- Win. ...We're pretty good at home and we seem to have the Jags' number.
10/4 vs. Raiders --- Win. ...gotta have this one if we're serious about a playoff run.
10/11 @ Cards --- Loss. They're pretty damned good at home. Unless things have changed, we suck on the road. I'll believe that when I see it.
10/18 @ Bengals --- Win. We have to win sommmme road games. This is one of them.
10/25 vs. 49ers --- Win. Tough call. They're coming off a bye and Samurai Mike should have them playing tough. But we're at home and their QB is still suspect. I think we win.
11/1 @ Bills --- Win. T.O. has started whinning and yelling at Trent Edwards by now. We win as they self-destruct. :D
11/8 @ Colts --- Loss. This is their end of a home & home split.
11/23 vs. Titans --- Win. Because we're at home, in Battle Red, playing on Monday nite. ...did I mention we're coming off of a bye week?
11/29 vs. Colts --- Win. Our turn in the home & home split.
12/6 @ Jags --- Win. W/O Fred Taylor, MJD is banged up by now so their play-action won't work. We win in going away. Jags fans will point to this loss as the one that gets Jack Del Rio fired.
12/13 vs. Seahawks --- Win. New coach, they're still rebuilding, and we're glad to be back home.
12/20 @ St. Louis --- Loss. Although we should win this one, we're on the road. This sure smells like a "trap game" to me.
12/27 @ Miami --- Win. Somehow, some way, we've always beaten them. I see no reason for that to change. Plus we're rebounding from that trap game.
1/03 vs. Patriots --- Loss. They've already clinched the AFC East ...like a month ago. We're tied with the Colts for the division lead. For all intents and purposes, this is our first playoff game since we're playing for home field. Our post-season inexperience shows against Brady & co.

Norg
04-15-2009, 11:47 PM
there comes a point in time where we can not settle for 3-3 in our divison

I say we are going to sweep 1 of them if not 2

and go 5-1 in our divison

Drew_Smoke
04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
1 Sep 13 NYJ @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - W- Tough first game for new jets coach

2 Sep 20 HOU @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM CBS -L- Tenn wins at home

3 Sep 27 JAC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - W- Battle Red day..

4 Oct 04 OAK @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS -W- Raiders are a mess and the Texans owe them an arse kickin'

5 Oct 11 HOU @ ARI U. of Phoenix Stadium 4:15 PM CBS - L- I am iffy on this. I think the Cards are beatable

6 Oct 18 HOU @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - L- Another one gets away on the road

7 Oct 25 SF @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM FOX - W- Win at home

8 Nov 01 HOU @ BUF Ralph Wilson Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - W- They seem to pull these type of games out somehow

9 Nov 08 HOU @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM CBS -L- Close but no cigar

11 Nov 23 TEN @ HOU Reliant Stadium 8:30 PM ESPN -W- Monday night Battle Red

12 Nov 29 IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - W- No Rosencopter to bail out #18

13 Dec 06 HOU @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM CBS - W- J'ville seems to be good every other year though

14 Dec 13 SEA @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM FOX - W- Long trip for the birds

15 Dec 20 HOU @ STL Edward Jones Dome 1:00 PM CBS - W- The better team grinds one out

16 Dec 27 HOU @ MIA Dolphin Stadium 1:00 PM CBS -L- Dolphins will be ready and owe the Texans one

17 Jan 03 NE @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS -W - to gain some steam and NE has a spot already locked up. Brady sits in the 2nd half.

My guess was 10-6 but as I break it down I can see 11-5.

Mr teX
04-16-2009, 01:57 PM

Jets W
@Titans L
Jags W
Raiders W
@Arizona L
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo L
Titans W
Colts W
@Jaguars L
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
Patriots L

10-6 record

11-5 ...i think we get Jax both times this year..

threetoedpete
04-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders W
@ArizonaW
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts L
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ DolphinsW
Patriots W

I'll have what have what he is is having please.

ObsiWan
04-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Jets W
@Titans W
Jags W
Raiders W
@ArizonaW
@Bengals W
49ers W
@Buffalo W
@Indy W
Titans W
Colts L
@Jaguars W
Seahawks W
@ Rams W
@ DolphinsW
Patriots W

Polo, have you been hitting the mushrooms?