PDA

View Full Version : Where Will Jeff Garcia End Up?

gary
03-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Vote here. I foregot about the Bears.

TimeKiller
03-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Bears is an interesting option too.

(I voted Jets)

Texecutioner
03-26-2009, 06:47 PM
I voted other.

I think the Bears would be a good place perhaps but he might not be any better than Orton as this point if Orton can improve. I thought he improves last season even though he still wasn't that great.

I don't think you can count Minnesota out either.

mattieuk
03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
I voted Jets.

I think that the Browns is a straight out Anderson vs Quinn contest...they're not looking to get another competitor into that competition. The Bears are sticking with Orton...as long as he's healthy, hes a better option than Garcia at the moment. I'm still thinking that the Lions will be sticking with Stafford in the draft, and be playing him with Culpepper as backup. The Jags have a lot invested in Garrard, and I think they'll look to keep him starting as long as they can, without damaging the team, and I think he'll probably come through ok this year (probably more akin to his 2007 season).

So that leaves Jets.

texasguy346
03-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm betting he'll go to the Bills to reunite with TO. Those two are like peanut butter & jelly. They just belong together.

But seriously I think he won't get signed until a team has a starting QB go down or until John Gruden makes his way back into the NFL whichever comes first.

SheTexan
03-27-2009, 05:37 AM
Other=retired

gary
03-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't think he has what it takes anymore to take a team anywhere. His best shot was early on in his career in Sanfran with T.O. he had made the playoffs or a couple of chances in TB but neither one really worked out. I see him as playing on a year to year status for the rest of his playing career how ever long that might be. He is just a one year serviceable QB while you train your long term QB for maybe the Jets or the Bills if he takes your team deep then great but if not oh, well your long term QB will be ready to go nexy season hopefully.