PDA

View Full Version : Which Texans will be on the list???

GlassHalfFull
03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
A new off season game.

Supposedly pro athletes are on this list, make your best guess as to which Texans players will be on it?

Police make arrests in prostitution ring (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6314916.html)

A Houston couple accused of running one of the city’s largest prostitution rings conducted background checks on prospective customers — perusing their employment records and income levels — before allowing them to join the operation’s long list of clients, a police investigator says.

“If you didn’t have at least $300 a session, you couldn’t get in the door,” said Houston police Sgt. Mark Kilty.

According to court documents, some of the women met their clients at upscale hotels in the Galleria area and charged about $350 an hour.

While police are still trying to determine how large the operation was, Kilty said the client list totals more than 1,500 people.

Deborah L. Turbiville, 33, and her husband, Charles Fletcher Turbiville, 31, are charged with aggravated promotion of prostitution. They were arrested on March 10 and released after each posted $5,000 bail.

According to court records, the couple did “unlawfully and knowingly own, invest in, finance, control, supervise and manage a prostitution enterprise using more than one prostitute.”

Their client list includes professional athletes, doctors and lawyers, according to KHOU Channel 11.

GP
03-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Texans, Rockets, and Astros are the major sports teams in Houston.

Therefore it is from this list that we should draw from.

Tejada is probably the one I'd guess right off the bat.

McGrady (that's how he blew his back and knee(s) out) j/k.

Jacoby Jones and Jerome Mathis.

Joe Texan.

Kaiser Toro
03-17-2009, 01:19 PM

Joe Texan.

I would put money down that their biggest revenue stream from Athletes are from teams outside of Houston.

Polo
03-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Pimpin aint dead...It just moved to the net...

It's crazy that you can go on the internet and find prostitutes...I wonder why sites like craiglist and backpage have not come under more scrutiny for basically having sections for prostitutes to advertise...

painekiller
03-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I would bet the basketball guys are more prevalent on this list. Know of a few Texans that like the local gentleman's club, especially one that that is no longer on the team. So doubt they are breaking out the big bucks, but 350 per hour is not that high, extras must not be included.

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 01:43 PM
:whistle:

I've never even heard of the Turbivilles.

:spy:

Joe Texan
03-17-2009, 01:56 PM

Joe Texan.

Defamation of Character is what I am telling my lawyer

HOU-TEX
03-17-2009, 03:36 PM
:whistle:

I've never even heard of the Turbivilles.

:spy:

In your case it would be Chip N Dales. :whip:

painekiller
03-17-2009, 03:38 PM
BTW it looks like some ladies will soon be unemployed, might be time to start a new business. :bigboss::whip::jail:

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
In your case it would be Chip N Dales. :whip:

What Joe said!! :tease:

Polo
03-17-2009, 03:45 PM
BTW it looks like some ladies will soon be unemployed, might be time to start a new business. :bigboss::whip::jail:

They can always go to craigslist or backpage.com....Seems like prostitution is perfectly fine there...

HOU-TEX
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
What Joe said!! :tease:

You can't fight the truth. TB loves him some banana hammock. :shades:

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 03:59 PM
You can't fight the truth. TB loves him some banana hammock. :shades:

LOL!!

Flaming Sparrow wrote in another thread that you keep PMing him and that you are stalking him.

HOU-TEX
03-17-2009, 04:21 PM
LOL!!

Flaming Sparrow wrote in another thread that you keep PMing him and that you are stalking him.

Pffft! I think you'd find me trying to boff a crippled coon before PMing FlyingGheyrod.

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Pffft! I think you'd find me trying to boff a crippled coon before PMing FlyingGheyrod.

You would rather boff Bud Adams? :)

Texan4Ever
03-17-2009, 04:29 PM
I think Travis Johnson would probably be on that list with McGrady and Tejada...jk...hopefully NONE of the pro athletes on Houston teams are invoved, otherwise there are going to be some very angry fans :aggressive:

HOU-TEX
03-17-2009, 04:38 PM
You would rather boff Bud Adams? :)

Nah, just the thing on his head. I'd leave some tangy hair solution in that coon muff.

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 04:38 PM
I say it would be David Anderson or OD. :specnatz:

TimeKiller
03-17-2009, 08:13 PM
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!!!

Prostitution is illegal? No, seriously, it is?

Andrew6
03-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I would say that there might be only a 100% chance that Texan_Bill is on the list.

mexican_texan
03-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Joel Osteen has to be on the list. There has to be a good reason why he's always happy, and it ain't Jesus.

GP
03-18-2009, 08:24 AM
I would put money down that their biggest revenue stream from Athletes are from teams outside of Houston.

I was just saying, for the sake of conversation, that we need to look at which local athletes would be driving down the street to do this sort of thing.

It would be too large of a list of potential athletes (from across the nation) to discuss all of them. I just meant "let's look at which HOUSTON athletes would be on that list."

Yeah, I can imagine that a lot of athletes who are in town to play Houston teams are on that list.

Texan_Bill
03-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Nah, just the thing on his head. I'd leave some tangy hair solution in that coon muff.

:spit:

I have nothing to add....

WesmanTexanfan
03-18-2009, 10:33 AM
ALOT of atheletes like coming to Houston, i wouldnt just pick at our players, though im sure some were involved.

HOU-TEX
03-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Charles Barkley. :backsout:

Joe Texan
03-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Been consulting with my attourney and he says we have a case

FILO_girl
03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Been consulting with my attourney and he says we have a case
A case of what? :user: