PDA

View Full Version : Jags and Titans info

El Tejano
03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Looks like the Jags are loosing Sensabaugh to Dallas. I think that hurts the Jags a bit if you ask me but puts them in the DB hunt too.

Also, what the heck is Patrick Ramsey doing in Tenn.? What does THAT say about Vince.

bah007
03-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Looks like the Jags are loosing Sensabaugh to Dallas. I think that hurts the Jags a bit if you ask me but puts them in the DB hunt too.

Also, what the heck is Patrick Ramsey doing in Tenn.? What does THAT say about Vince.

Fisher likes to carry 3 QB's, especially because the two he has are either A) ancient, or B) injury prone due to his run-first mentality.

If Ramsey signs, he would probably be the #3 guy.

TEXANS84
03-10-2009, 02:57 PM

Ramsey was in Houston last week for a backup QB spot. Titans just lost Chris Simms to Denver, so it probably means they need a #3 quarterback.

MeLoveTexans
03-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Ramsey was in Houston last week for a backup QB spot. Titans just lost Chris Simms to Denver, so it probably means they need a #3 quarterback.

Don't you mean a #2 QB

1) Greybeard

2) ???

3) V-Cry

:splits::hobie::hobie::hobie::splits:

bah007
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Don't you mean a #2 QB

1) Greybeard

2) ???

3) V-Cry

:splits::hobie::hobie::hobie::splits:

Let's be honest, VY is not going to be the #3 QB. They have too much money tied up into him to not at least make him the backup.

I doubt Ramsey is better than Young anyway. Now that's really saying something.

MeLoveTexans
03-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Let's be honest, VY is not going to be the #3 QB. They have too much money tied up into him to not at least make him the backup.

I doubt Ramsey is better than Young anyway. Now that's really saying something.

I know.. i was just :stirpot:

I really think if he doesn't win the starting position back this year, that they will release him before the start of the 2010 season.

Blazing Arrow
03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
He was probably just brought in to take a look and update his file incase we were to have an injury. I doubt we will sign another QB possibly draft one late.

Bulluck53
03-10-2009, 11:36 PM
We'll sign one for TC, I doubt it will even be someone of Ramsey's caliber, though. A few UDFAs, this is no big deal.