PDA

View Full Version : Who has forgotten about QB Alex Brink?

HouSportsWriter
02-27-2009, 10:57 AM
7th round pick last year is he guna fight for ramsey spot ??

ok so if yall can help me look i will update this =]

whiskeyrbl
02-27-2009, 10:59 AM
7th round pick last year is he guna fight for ramsey spot ??

ok so if yall can help me look i will update this =]

No ones forgot but are you misspelling on Purpose? It is really annying.

HouSportsWriter
02-27-2009, 11:00 AM
no im not im sry i will use spellcheker here on out =[

euro-Texan
02-27-2009, 11:01 AM
No ones forgot but are you misspelling on Purpose? It is really annying.

you don't have to spell a players name correct until he's played a down for the team ala Becseli, Juparu, Gruene

HouSportsWriter
02-27-2009, 11:02 AM
thank you euro-texan =d

Hervoyel
02-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Fixed it (thread title). I couldn't live with that. "forgoton" sounds like the planet where the Transformers live or something.

HouSportsWriter
02-27-2009, 11:06 AM
thanks Hervoyel =]

DiehardChris
02-27-2009, 12:32 PM
C'mon, y'all give the kid a break.

slatonisabeast - we haven't really forgotten about him, but he's just so young and inexperienced - I'm happy and fine to have him on the practice squad, but for him to be one injury away from the regular starter - that scares me.

4Texans
02-27-2009, 01:04 PM
As Al Davis would say.... "I don't know anything about him.":thinking:

Alex is probably getting visions of being activated and walking the sidelines of every game this season....:wheel:

steds
02-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Is Craig Nall still in Houston?

The Pencil Neck
02-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Is Craig Nall still in Houston?

Yes.

Well... I don't know if he's in Houston right now. But he's on the team.

steds
02-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Well... I don't know if he's in Houston right now.
That's probably for the best. Knowing that would come across as a bit stalkery.

Ole Miss Texan
02-27-2009, 02:25 PM
I thought Craig Nall was a free agent.

I like what I saw from Brink during the preseason game(s) he got to play in. I wouldn't feel comfortable going into the season if he was Schaub's primary back up but I think he definitely deserves a spot on the team/practice squad to develop.

RasTaofarI
02-27-2009, 03:33 PM
who is alex brink?

Drew_Smoke
02-27-2009, 04:58 PM
I saw some youtube links on him somewhere. Dude was slingin' it.

I love me some Pat White. That cat has "winner" all over him.

disaacks3
02-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Fixed it (thread title). I couldn't live with that. "forgoton" sounds like the planet where the Transformers live or something. It's a sign of how bad this week has been that your comment has me laughing & in tears. :spit:

...I just keep hearing it in Prime's voice (in my head) and it sets me off again!

euro-Texan
02-27-2009, 07:07 PM
It's a sign of how bad this week has been that your comment has me laughing & in tears. :spit:

...I just keep hearing it in Prime's voice (in my head) and it sets me off again!

Dude... you sure your 39?

Specnatz
02-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Dude... you sure your 39?

What because your a certain age you are suppose to lose your sense of humor.

euro-Texan
02-27-2009, 08:13 PM
What because your a certain age you are suppose to lose your sense of humor.

No not at all.. It was meant to be more like... were you watching transformers when you were in your 20's. Sorry for the confusion. All in fun....

Brandon420tx
02-27-2009, 10:31 PM
I actually like Shane Boyd better

mexican_texan
02-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Yes.

Well... I don't know if he's in Houston right now. But he's on the team.
He was cut in December
I thought Craig Nall was a free agent.

I like what I saw from Brink during the preseason game(s) he got to play in. I wouldn't feel comfortable going into the season if he was Schaub's primary back up but I think he definitely deserves a spot on the team/practice squad to develop.
I really liked what I saw from him. He was poised and definitely had the physical tools to play QB in the NFL. He's been under Kubiak's watch for a while now and I gotta believe he's going to be our #2 QB not next season, but after wards when his Practice Squad eligibility runs out or he's ready to step in when Schaub gets hurt.
I saw some youtube links on him somewhere. Dude was slingin' it.

I love me some Pat White. That cat has "winner" all over him.
His youtube stuff is good, but I found good videos on his school's(Washington State?) website.

Pat White I'm unsure of. He definitely has "winner" written on him and I think he'll be in the league for a while. Keep in mind Michael Robinson has been in the league for a few years as well and isn't half the quarterback White is, nor the athlete.

I actually like Shane Boyd better
I like Boyd to back up Schaub next year as well, but I'd rather commit to Brink in the long run. I think Boyd's better than any of the backups we've had besides Rosenfels.

Norg
02-28-2009, 12:14 AM
yes i think i seen him LIve at last years Tampa bay vs houston pre seasson game and he bored me 2 death and not only that he sucked

mexican_texan
02-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Brilliant, in depth analysis aside, all preseason games are boring.

The Pencil Neck
02-28-2009, 01:32 AM
He was cut in December

Well, he's still on the Roster on HT.com. And they've removed Rosenfels so they're keeping it pretty current.

Txn_in_Oki
02-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Who?!?!

steelbtexan
02-28-2009, 10:57 AM
yes i think i seen him LIve at last years Tampa bay vs houston pre seasson game and he bored me 2 death and not only that he sucked

Wasn't Brink supposed to play the entire 4th quarter but he stunk so bad they had to put B oyd back in the game?

Maybe he has gotten better with a year on the PS but Texans fans better hope & pray he doesn't see the field next year. If he does I garuntee that there will be no playoffs

Thorn
02-28-2009, 11:36 AM
I liked Boyd better than Brink. Brink might have looked good in college, but not so much in his few plays in the NFL.

However, I'm going on record here that I am just gonna trust whatever Smith and Kubiac do.