PDA

View Full Version : Seat payment reminder

Texans_Chick
02-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Hey, for those of you who are season ticket holders, here's a reminder that the first payment for your seats is due February 19th. You can do it online at HoustonTexans.com.

Oh and for those folks who didn't see the personalized ticket packets, I put a picture up of it on my most recent blog post (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2009/02/a_friendly_reminder_to_texans_1.html).

Maybe you guys knock that payment out right away, but I am always terrified I am going to stick the invoice somewhere on my desk and forget to pay it.

:texflag:

Texan_Bill
02-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey, for those of you who are season ticket holders, here's a reminder that the first payment for your seats is due February 19th. You can do it online at HoustonTexans.com.

Oh and for those folks who didn't see the personalized ticket packets, I put a picture up of it on my most recent blog post (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2009/02/a_friendly_reminder_to_texans_1.html).

Maybe you guys knock that payment out right away, but I am always terrified I am going to stick the invoice somewhere on my desk and forget to pay it.

:texflag:

How is it that we have the same jersey number?!? :thinking:

I loved this:
I think nobody can question my toughness, but I got to say that I wouldn't be an upgrade at outside linebacker.

Hardcore Texan
02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I loved seeing that personalized thing with the jersey, I am saving that puppy.

Yankee_In_TX
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
I loved seeing that personalized thing with the jersey, I am saving that puppy.

My wife thought it was the coolest things since sliced bread.

TexansMVP
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Wow. I didn't notice the personalized jersey number until you guys pointed out. When I reopened my invoice I was happy to see that, but then I saw the actual invoice cost...

Texan_Bill
02-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Wow. I didn't notice the personalized jersey number until you guys pointed out. When I reopened my invoice I was happy to see that, but then I saw the actual invoice cost...

There's the rub.

Drew_Smoke
02-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Sucks...I think I tossed it and never noticed it..

hobie
02-19-2009, 07:16 AM
I tossed it too, as it wasn't that big of a deal...

Texan_Bill
02-19-2009, 08:10 AM
I tossed it too, as it wasn't that big of a deal...

I'm sure you did, "toss it". :whistle:

hobie
02-19-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm sure you did, "toss it". :whistle:

Not that it matters, but you sure have interest in my tossing !! I'm just sayin'

texanmojo
02-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Paid...