PDA

View Full Version : Clint sintim, olb, virginia

mussop
02-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Just thought his name should be thrown in the ring. With all the talk about Cushing going around last week I think this guy deserves to be in the disscussion. I could see this guy being a surprise pick ala Duane Brown last year. He fills a need, hes rated a mid 1st and he excells at blitzing the QB, one of our biggest weaknesses.

TexansSeminole
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Yea, I think he is being looked at more as a 3-4 OLB but I think he could play SLB in a 4-3. He also has good pass rushing skills so he coud be an asset on this team.

threetoedpete
02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
I thought Sintim looked a bit stiff to stand up and play a 4-3 line backer. Sidbury looked fluid to me...English....

brakos82
02-15-2009, 01:05 PM
My mind must be in the gutter because I thought 'virginia' said something else...

whiskeyrbl
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Just thought his name should be thrown in the ring. With all the talk about Cushing going around last week I think this guy deserves to be in the disscussion. I could see this guy being a surprise pick ala Duane Brown last year. He fills a need, hes rated a mid 1st and he excells at blitzing the QB, one of our biggest weaknesses.
I agree that he is probably on our radar at the OLB position, however I think it would take a trade down or us picking him in the second rd. I just don't see us grabbing him at 15.

Blake
02-16-2009, 07:11 AM
I think a 3-4 team will take him. He has proven he can rush the QB and has played in a 3-4 for years. Lets just hope we trade back if we do get this guy.