PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald = Proud Owner of a Fake Irishman

Shaft75
02-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Anyone who watched the pro bowl knows what I'm talking about. Finnegan allowed two td's and an MVP award to the guy he was defending today. It was in typical Finnegan-style to push Fitzgerald in the back too, after the first td that he scored on him.

The fake Irishman didn't belong at the pro bowl.

stingray
02-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Anyone who watched the pro bowl knows what I'm talking about. Finnegan allowed two td's and an MVP award to the guy he was defending today. It was in typical Finnegan-style to push Fitzgerald in the back too, after the first td that he scored on him.

The fake Irishman didn't belong at the pro bowl.

Nobody has been able to stop Fitz since the playoffs started. He made the Steelers D look average.

imatexan
02-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I dont know about all that but Finnegan is a punk.

Blazing Arrow
02-09-2009, 01:25 AM
I am still waiting for a response on the Irish comments about Finn are all about.

ATX
02-09-2009, 01:39 AM
I am still waiting for a response on the Irish comments about Finn are all about.

In my best Irish accent.....Finnegan sure sounds a bit like an Irish name.

Texan_Bill
02-09-2009, 08:05 AM

Finnegan Name Meaning and History
-----------------------------------------------
Irish: shortened Americanized form of Irish Ó Fionnagáin ‘descendant of Fionnagán’, a double diminutive of Fionn (see Finn).

Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com/facts/Finnegan-family-history.ashx)

GlassHalfFull
02-09-2009, 09:14 AM

I'm still waiting for this sentence to make sense to me, so far, no luck.

spurstexanstros
02-09-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm still waiting for this sentence to make sense to me, so far, no luck.

I am still waiting for flaiming arrow to make sense

Dread-Head
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
In my best Irish accent.....Finnegan sure sounds a bit like an Irish name.

(in better Irish accent) aye...and Fitzgerald sounds a bit like one as well.

Brando
02-09-2009, 12:21 PM
(in better Irish accent) aye...and Fitzgerald sounds a bit like one as well.

but he's a Cardinal not a Tight'un.:heh:

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/texanbrando/cortland-finneganears.gif

Shaft75
02-09-2009, 02:09 PM

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1077255&postcount=47

Read up.

spurstexanstros
02-09-2009, 05:24 PM
DId yall see how bad Kerry Collins sucked. He kept throwing bad balls to AJ....

Memo to Jack D. Collins if you have the best receiver in the league you do not throw at his feet..shoot Radio could have at least thrown a wounded duck up in the air. I know you are not used to thowing to actual recievers , but most of them like the ball thrown near their hands not their feet.

Titan fan better pray the fat man stays or their defense will no longer be able to support a mediocre offense led by collins.

Overalls
02-09-2009, 08:56 PM
DId yall see how bad Kerry Collins sucked. He kept throwing bad balls to AJ....

Memo to Jack D. Collins if you have the best receiver in the league you do not throw at his feet..shoot Radio could have at least thrown a wounded duck up in the air. I know you are not used to thowing to actual recievers , but most of them like the ball thrown near their hands not their feet.

Titan fan better pray the fat man stays or their defense will no longer be able to support a mediocre offense led by collins.

My hope is that they have to choose between Collins and Fat Albert and choose Collins.

TimeKiller
02-10-2009, 09:40 AM
They should just put a check in front of him with nothing but a signature on it.

Shit, that's what the Texans should do...

Yankee_In_TX
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
DId yall see how bad Kerry Collins sucked. He kept throwing bad balls NEAR AJ....

I edited it for you.