PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want another SB in Houston again?

Texecutioner
01-30-2009, 02:31 PM
For years after we had out first one, I wanted another one. I partied in downtown just about every day of that whole entire week. By the weekend time though Downtown became like a mini Mardi Gra and I thought it was to much.

I'm not sure that I want another SB coming to Houston again with all of the crazy traffic and parties everywhere at places where I normally go to hang out at, but the prices and door fees get attached because of the SB weekend and it makes things sort of annoying in my opinion. After the SB a lot of the bad crowds started hanging out in Down town as well making a lot of the club owners and bar owners to have to change locations.

What are others thoughts on this? Would you guys want another SB to come to Houston in the next few years or would you guys rather have them have it somewhere else?

hobie
01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Let someone else have it...

GuerillaBlack
01-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't mind hosting a Super Bowl, or three. I'd sure as hell rather be in it though. The things you say about clubs and stuff isn't true. The Super Bowl in 2004 helped Downtown more than anything.

Wolf
01-30-2009, 02:41 PM
I am not worried. It would be sweet candy A$$ if the Texans go in 2011 ... (I hope sooner but esp 2011)

I don't think a movie could script it any better.

Texans 2011 superbowl, in Dallas stadium (whatever they are going to call it)

Salt in the wounds for some Dallas fans(esp if Dallas isn't there)

I am not one that really like championship games between the same state (i'e philly and steelers, or mets and Yankees)

but I would have a blast on a Texan-Cowboys superbowl

WWJD
01-30-2009, 02:44 PM
It's THE game.

For a week your city is THE place to be.

It's something the city can hang its hat on for years to come..hey we had the SB here and it was great.

It all sounds good to me. Take the tourists money and have a week where you maybe are inconvenienced a little bit. Not so bad.

Texecutioner
01-30-2009, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't mind hosting a Super Bowl, or three. I'd sure as hell rather be in it though. The things you say about clubs and stuff isn't true. The Super Bowl in 2004 helped Downtown more than anything.

You're way off on that. It killed down town's classier elements and brought in the younger crowds that most places didn't want. It brought in the younger crowds that the bar owners and club owners that were doing really well didn't want. Many of them had to leave and that was when everything moved to MIDTOWN. That was the birth of Midtown shortly after that. You're to young to understand this.

Now just about everything Downtown is for the younger crowds and has a lot of the thugs out there. I have plenty of friends that live out there and buddies that were promoters and club owners at the time and they all hated what happened after the SB. It brought in more traffic to Downtown, but not the kind of traffic that the people living there wanted nor was it the kind of traffic that the successful up scale bars wanted either.

Texecutioner
01-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I am not worried. It would be sweet candy A$$ if the Texans go in 2011 ... (I hope sooner but esp 2011)

I don't think a movie could script it any better.

Texans 2011 superbowl, in Dallas stadium (whatever they are going to call it)

Salt in the wounds for some Dallas fans(esp if Dallas isn't there)

I am not one that really like championship games between the same state (i'e philly and steelers, or mets and Yankees)

but I would have a blast on a Texan-Cowboys superbowl

THat would be fantastic.

Double Barrel
01-30-2009, 03:13 PM
I thought it was cool and would welcome another one.

But I don't party, so I could care less what happened to the scene.

However, the NFL Experience was top-notched, and I would really enjoy taking both my boys to check it out.

Ole Miss Texan
01-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Good revenue for the city. I'd love to have another superbowl here, I missed out on the first one. Of course, I probably wouldn't go to the game but I'd still like it to be here.

Texan_Bill
01-30-2009, 03:44 PM
If history repeats itself, it will be the year 2030 before we see another one. :gun:

Hervoyel
01-30-2009, 03:50 PM
I'd love to see another Super Bowl in Houston but unfortunately Texan Bill is probably right. The NFL simply does not like holding it's big game in Houston. There's no other real explanation for it. Sometimes 'they" like you and sometimes they don't. They don't really much care for this town and nothing can seemingly change that. We can do every single thing right and it won't matter. They'd rather go elsewhere and I believe that once Jerry's palace gets built up there with it's enormous seating the NFL will likely never look at Houston again.

We'll just have to settle for playing in them (I hope).

StarStruck
01-30-2009, 04:04 PM
I had a good time. By Super Bowl day I was almost at the point of exhaustion. I had a good time at the opening ceremony, the NFL Experience, the gospel show, the party over at the Hilton, and downtown was a blast. Oh yeah, and the game was awesome. When it gets to be to much I will just keep my old self at home.

I haven't been throughout the downtown area to observe the club scene, and haven't been in a club downtown since the Super Bowl, except for that bar across the street from MinuteMaid (Home Plate, if not mistaken). The times spent in the theater district, especially observing events over at Bayou Place, the people I see hanging out there don't strike me as thugs. However, I am pretty down to earth and laid back so someone has to basically be acting a plum fool to get my attention. Now, I have seen some of that rowdy behavior at just about every large event in town and imagine that same person probably puts on a suit on Monday morning and act as though he had played golf and watched old movies all weekend.

As for the question of another H-Town Super Bowl, as former President Bush would say, "Bring It On."

ChampionTexan
01-30-2009, 04:09 PM
If history repeats itself, it will be the year 2030 before we see another one. :gun:

I'd love one again. It was fun, it was beneficial to the city (both financially, and from a PR standpoint), and hopefully, any minor annoyances that it would cause would be tolerated for the greater good.

With all that, I'm not optimistic about getting one. I went to Super Bowl 37 in San Diego (Bucs vs. Raiders), knowing that the next one was going to be here. While in SD, I was able to visit Tijuana, the SD Zoo, Coronado Island, the Gaslamp (partying) district, along with a few other touristy venues, and I've got to be honest - one of my recurring thoughts the whole time was "What are folks going to do next year in Houston besides play golf, and get drunk?". Having experienced this city first hand during SB 38, I'm still not sure what the answer to that question was.

We're a wonderful city. I've lived here almost 25 years, and would cringe at the idea of moving anywhere else. If you want to relocate your firm HQ, there's all sorts of reasons to come to Houston, but if you're looking for a convention/party/what happens in <fill in the blank> stays in <fill in the blank> type of place, there's probably a number of choices you'd like better. The fortunate reality (for those of us residing in the Houston area) is we're a nice place to live, but all too many wouldn't want to visit here.

GuerillaBlack
01-30-2009, 05:01 PM
You're way off on that. It killed down town's classier elements and brought in the younger crowds that most places didn't want. It brought in the younger crowds that the bar owners and club owners that were doing really well didn't want. Many of them had to leave and that was when everything moved to MIDTOWN. That was the birth of Midtown shortly after that. You're to young to understand this.

I'm too young to understand this? Bro, Midtown was already becoming a hotspot before the Super Bowl. There was already redevelopment going up in Midtown (as well as the line down to Montrose/Museum District/TMC). Much was in anticipation for the light rail line. Clubs Downtown are thriving. Having clubs Downtown is just part of what the City is doing to make Downtown lively at nights and on the weekend. Cities like Denver blow Houston's Downtown out of the water. With the addition of Discovery Green, Houston Pavilions, and other residential/hotel developments Downtown, AS WELL AS the clubs, Downtown is definitely turning around. The "classiness" can stay in River Oaks.

Now just about everything Downtown is for the younger crowds and has a lot of the thugs out there. I have plenty of friends that live out there and buddies that were promoters and club owners at the time and they all hated what happened after the SB. It brought in more traffic to Downtown, but not the kind of traffic that the people living there wanted nor was it the kind of traffic that the successful up scale bars wanted either.

What's wrong with things being for the younger crowd Downtown? A good thing about being in a big city like Houston, is that there are other places to party. I'm sure the grown folk can go somewhere else if they are afraid of young people.

GuerillaBlack
01-30-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd love one again. It was fun, it was beneficial to the city (both financially, and from a PR standpoint), and hopefully, any minor annoyances that it would cause would be tolerated for the greater good.

With all that, I'm not optimistic about getting one. I went to Super Bowl 37 in San Diego (Bucs vs. Raiders), knowing that the next one was going to be here. While in SD, I was able to visit Tijuana, the SD Zoo, Coronado Island, the Gaslamp (partying) district, along with a few other touristy venues, and I've got to be honest - one of my recurring thoughts the whole time was "What are folks going to do next year in Houston besides play golf, and get drunk?". Having experienced this city first hand during SB 38, I'm still not sure what the answer to that question was.

We're a wonderful city. I've lived here almost 25 years, and would cringe at the idea of moving anywhere else. If you want to relocate your firm HQ, there's all sorts of reasons to come to Houston, but if you're looking for a convention/party/what happens in <fill in the blank> stays in <fill in the blank> type of place, there's probably a number of choices you'd like better. The fortunate reality (for those of us residing in the Houston area) is we're a nice place to live, but all too many wouldn't want to visit here.

Houston is getting better. By the time we get another Super Bowl, Houston will have the following (it has some of it already): Discovery Green Park (already a hit), Houston Pavilions (good shopping and House of Blues), clubs Downtown, 38 miles of new light rail lines (depending on when we get our next game, we'll have more), new shopping developments in Uptown, commuter rail to Galveston (so Schlitterbahn, Moody Gardens, The Strand, and Beach), Earth Quest Adventures (1600 acre theme park in New Caney), etc. There is plenty to do in Houston for at least a week, if not more.

Texan_Bill
01-30-2009, 05:08 PM

You're preaching to the choir... Unfortunately 1974 to 2002 = 28 years. 2002 + 28 years = 2030. :gun:

And as Herv pointed out, the NFL doesn't seem to share the same appreciation and enthusiasm that we all do for H-Town. :bat:

GuerillaBlack
01-30-2009, 05:09 PM
You're preaching to the choir... Unfortunately 1974 to 2002 = 28 years. 2002 + 28 years = 2030. :gun:

And as Herv pointed out, the NFL doesn't seem to share the same appreciation and enthusiasm that we all do for H-Town. :bat:

I don't know, maybe not now :). The NCAA sure loves us. The NFL will turn around soon enough. Houston did a great job in 2004.

Texecutioner
01-30-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm too young to understand this? Bro, Midtown was already becoming a hotspot before the Super Bowl. There was already redevelopment going up in Midtown (as well as the line down to Montrose/Museum District/TMC). Much was in anticipation for the light rail line. Clubs Downtown are thriving. Having clubs Downtown is just part of what the City is doing to make Downtown lively at nights and on the weekend. Cities like Denver blow Houston's Downtown out of the water. With the addition of Discovery Green, Houston Pavilions, and other residential/hotel developments Downtown, AS WELL AS the clubs, Downtown is definitely turning around. The "classiness" can stay in River Oaks.

What's wrong with things being for the younger crowd Downtown? A good thing about being in a big city like Houston, is that there are other places to party. I'm sure the grown folk can go somewhere else if they are afraid of young people.

Several of my friends were business owners over there and I have several friends are restaurant GM's that worked out there around the time and many of the places that they worked at out there suffered later on down the stretch and a lot of it had to do with newer crowds coming out there which resulted in a lot of the current crowds that had been out there to go to other areas and places. A lot of the newer crowds weren't spending the same kind of money and didn't bring the revenue with them. As a result many places had to go elsewhere. My buddies talk about it all the time.

You're right that they are trying to build back the class appeal out there but it isn't easy. They just got that House Of Blues out there and that should help some, but there is a long way to go.

Tailgate
01-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Houston is getting better. By the time we get another Super Bowl, Houston will have the following (it has some of it already): Discovery Green Park (already a hit), Houston Pavilions (good shopping and House of Blues), clubs Downtown, 38 miles of new light rail lines (depending on when we get our next game, we'll have more), new shopping developments in Uptown, commuter rail to Galveston (so Schlitterbahn, Moody Gardens, The Strand, and Beach), Earth Quest Adventures (1600 acre theme park in New Caney), etc. There is plenty to do in Houston for at least a week, if not more.

Earth Quest Adventures almost seems too good to be true...especially now. But yeah....downtown and surrounding areas would be much much better the next time around. Last time it was basically the new rail/mainstreet that we had completed and was at the very beginning of the construction boom we are still in.

GuerillaBlack
01-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Earth Quest Adventures almost seems too good to be true...especially now. But yeah....downtown and surrounding areas would be much much better the next time around. Last time it was basically the new rail/mainstreet that we had completed and was at the very beginning of the construction boom we are still in.

It really isn't too good to be true though. There have been updates on it as recently as two weeks ago from the Chronicle. It's happening and one of the things that will put people to work.

Yankee_In_TX
01-30-2009, 06:14 PM

I will respectfully disagree. Downtown was built up BECAUSE of the Super Bowl.

Then, the novelty wore off, midtown was just taking off, and the clubs ran the normal course/life span of a club. The BARS downtown are still doing fine.

If midtown hadn't opened - the clubs would have opened with new names and life would have gone on. However, the trendy people decided midtown was cooler.

I disagree that downtown became ghetto BECAUSE of the Super Bowl.

On another note, I only want one here if we're in it. It was a pain, especially when the smallest crappiest bars were suddenly charging $25 covers for no apparent reason. Traffic, every where was packed (stores, restaurant, bars, etc.) .Though I was younger and single and got to go to things like the Playboy party, I'll pass on doing it all again.

False Start
01-30-2009, 06:51 PM
I really want another Superbowl in Houston. I was working out of the country during the 04 Superbowl, the whole two weeks at that! Oh well, gotta make the ends meet.

WWJD
01-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I think anytime a major metropolitan city or area can host a major event...sports or otherwise...it's just got to be a good thing for said city.

Like Wrestlemania...I bet it brings a ton of money to Houston. People will be coming from all over for that and they do all the events beforehand.

If rasslin's biggest event picks Houston I'd say Houston has arrived! HA!

swtbound07
01-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Last Time we got janet jackson topless.

if we can get beyonce to go topless, then yes i want another one.

ChampionTexan
01-30-2009, 07:45 PM

Last Time we got janet jackson topless.

if we can get beyonce to go topless, then yes i want another one.

48 years old...:thinking: Yeah - It'd probably still be okay!

Showtime100
01-30-2009, 08:33 PM
I've been away a long time someone enlighten me. Didn't Minute Maid Park have a hand in the rebuilding of downtown. I mean the ballpark brings in close to 3 million fans a year to the area, I thought it was sort of a given.

Silver Oak
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm with GB. I'd rather see the Texans playing in just one, over Houston hosting 20 of them.

edo783
01-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Hosting is a bit like being a bridesmaid. Pretty good to look at, but not the main event. Great to host, does some nice things for the city, but lets play in a few.

infantrycak
01-31-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm with GB. I'd rather see the Texans playing in just one, over Houston hosting 20 of them.

Hosting is a bit like being a bridesmaid. Pretty good to look at, but not the main event. Great to host, does some nice things for the city, but lets play in a few.

I'll vote for both.

And no offense Texecutioner, just not buying the theory of the Super Bowl changing downtown and midtown you are espousing. Spent my time down there during that time period and while you have friends going with that theory I think it is more coincidence/evolution than causation.

GuerillaBlack
01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
48 years old...:thinking: Yeah - It'd probably still be okay!

38 years old? I'll be alright.

nunusguy
01-31-2009, 09:59 AM
The fans who attend the SBs don't really want another game here, and they will find out they don't want another one in Arlington after next years SB in the Cowboys new stadium.
Many if not most of the fans spend several days in the SB area and they want to go to a place like South FLA or San Diego or Arizona where they can play golf, party 'till the wee hours of the morning, and sun themselves in 70 degree weather. The actual game is just "iceing on the cake".

Wolf
01-31-2009, 10:13 AM
from the tone on the thread only thing I can relate to is this(on a VERY small scale)

When I would go visit Austin, I tell my friends I wanted to go to 6th street and we would go. But when I moved to Austin, the first few weeks I'd stop down on 6th street and have some fun, but as the longer I lived in Austin, I started to dread when my friends would come into town because they'd want to go to 6th street, and to me, it was a pain in the ass to find a parking spot, pay money to park (or I could drive around and find a spot and walk a few blocks) and then when I hit 6th street, stand in line to get in the door, go in a bar, then jump to another one and stand in line..

it was either a pain in the ass or I was just getting older .

GuerillaBlack
01-31-2009, 10:27 AM
The fans who attend the SBs don't really want another game here, and they will find out they don't want another one in Arlington after next years SB in the Cowboys new stadium.
Many if not most of the fans spend several days in the SB area and they want to go to a place like South FLA or San Diego or Arizona where they can play golf, party 'till the wee hours of the morning, and sun themselves in 70 degree weather. The actual game is just "iceing on the cake".

Why wouldn't they want to come back? Our weather is perfect right now. Houston is gaining a lot more national popularity, too. Super Bowl in 2004, Final Four in 2011 and I believe 2016 also. Wrestlemania this year again (25th anniversary), Latin Grammy's in October, Ozone Awards over the summer, and many conventions at the GRB that have never been to Houston. Houston is finally starting to market itself.

Tailgate
01-31-2009, 10:54 AM
It really isn't too good to be true though. There have been updates on it as recently as two weeks ago from the Chronicle. It's happening and one of the things that will put people to work.

Wow... totally missed it. Good news!

b0ng
01-31-2009, 11:09 AM
I've always gotten the impression that the main stream sports media just really did not care for Houston at all. Bill Simmons is a major dick about it. (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060220) I've heard McClain say (on the radio) that most of the media liked Houston, which of course I'm not buying.

I know that Bob McNair is probably going to spend the money to put together superbowl bids every chance he gets. Hopefully it's not all a lost cause.

EDIT: Okay KHOU has some decent comments and reviews on the Superbowl from mainstream media sources. (http://www.khou.com/sports/superbowl/stories/khou040202_jt_weblog.77b23146.html)

Also, I'd love to see a Superbowl in Houston because I was in Iraq during the time of the first one. Also, I've been to the clubs and bars downtown since the Superbowl and I don't know what the OP is talking about :confused: It seems friendlier and better taken care of than it did before the Superbowl got here so okay?

As far as traffic goes so what, I ride in traffic all day long so it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to boohoo over somebody getting all upset about it because it's a little bit heavier on the freeways for a week. Take a week's vacation from work if you get seriously butthurt about it.

Showtime100
01-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I've always gotten the impression that the main stream sports media just really did not care for Houston at all. Bill Simmons is a major dick about it. (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060220) I've heard McClain say (on the radio) that most of the media liked Houston, which of course I'm not buying.

I know that Bob McNair is probably going to spend the money to put together superbowl bids every chance he gets. Hopefully it's not all a lost cause.

EDIT: Okay KHOU has some decent comments and reviews on the Superbowl from mainstream media sources. (http://www.khou.com/sports/superbowl/stories/khou040202_jt_weblog.77b23146.html)

Also, I'd love to see a Superbowl in Houston because I was in Iraq during the time of the first one. Also, I've been to the clubs and bars downtown since the Superbowl and I don't know what the OP is talking about :confused: It seems friendlier and better taken care of than it did before the Superbowl got here so okay?

As far as traffic goes so what, I ride in traffic all day long so it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to boohoo over somebody getting all upset about it because it's a little bit heavier on the freeways for a week. Take a week's vacation from work if you get seriously butthurt about it.

I think I need to do a timeout, otherwise I will find a way to e-mail Bill Simmons and explain a few things to him in a very Bill Hicks sort of way.

Dread-Head
01-31-2009, 11:25 AM
I came close to tagging some ***** from Boston who walked up behind me and shoved me out of his way. A doorman at some club told me how to deal with that without fisticuffs, but dang. If there is a Superbowl here, I'd love for the Texans to be in it and playing someone like the Falcons. I would love to spend a week saying "Man PLUCK the Atlanta Falcons!"

GuerillaBlack
01-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Wow... totally missed it. Good news!

Speaking of updates, here is a rendering that came in one of those Chron articles:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zyagjr.jpg

You like that don't you. ;)

Dan B.
01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Houston will not get another Super Bowl until they build a new stadium. I'm not saying Reliant Stadium sucks, but the NFL tends to give teams that renovate or build a new stadium a token game (Detroit, Minnesota, Indianapolis, Jacksonville). Other than that, they look to the same cities every time.

So yeah, it's gonna be around 30 years.

nunusguy
01-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Why wouldn't they want to come back? Our weather is perfect right now. Houston is gaining a lot more national popularity, too. Super Bowl in 2004, Final Four in 2011 and I believe 2016 also. Wrestlemania this year again (25th anniversary), Latin Grammy's in October, Ozone Awards over the summer, and many conventions at the GRB that have never been to Houston. Houston is finally starting to market itself.

It's not the 70-80 degree type of weather they have in Miami or Phoenix or SD. And we've had chilly weather here this month, and as for N.Texas they of course routinely have ice-storms up there in the winter.
But you simply don't have the variety of recreational opportunities here or the party scene they have in those other areas which are totally focused on catoring to the convention/tourism crowd because that's one of the primary industrys in those places, while Houston & DFW are primarily business towns.

Texecutioner
01-31-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll vote for both.

And no offense Texecutioner, just not buying the theory of the Super Bowl changing downtown and midtown you are espousing. Spent my time down there during that time period and while you have friends going with that theory I think it is more coincidence/evolution than causation.

Well like I said, I've got several friends that talk about it all the time that owned bars out there and a few that were restaurant GM's. And I have a good friend that has been a cop out there working the weekend night shifts for like 10 years, and he complains about it all the time as well. I never said that they don't get business and that there aren't any bars or night clubs out there, but after while it brought in a much younger crowd. Before it had a lot more up scale places that drew in older crowds that spent a lot more money. Downtown was the place to be. After while when the younger crowds came in that were getting into fights every weekend and hanging around outside of places and not going in, and being just out there made it worse. It created more traffic people wise but not the folks who were going to dine at nice restaurants before hand. One my buddy's employees was doing a delivery out there a few years back and never returned because he was beaten for the food he was trying to deliver by some gang of thugs out there. They beat him just for his food and he was just a bus boy and he had to have his jaw wired shut for weeks.

I'm not saying that everyone out there is like that or that there still aren't respectable places, but it isn't like it was back in like 2002. If you could hear the stories my cop friend tells me about on a regular basis and you would know what I mean. That sort of stuff wasn't going on out there near to the level that it is today.

Dan B.
01-31-2009, 01:39 PM
I remember downtown turning into a ghost town at 5:00 when I was growing up. I think bringing Minute Maid/Toyota, building a light rail, and opening hotels in the region have done a lot more to keep these clubs open than the Super Bowl did.

RTP2110
01-31-2009, 02:06 PM
Like most, I'd rather have Houston in the SuperBowl than the SuperBowl in Houston.

GuerillaBlack
01-31-2009, 02:52 PM
It's not the 70-80 degree type of weather they have in Miami or Phoenix or SD. And we've had chilly weather here this month, and as for N.Texas they of course routinely have ice-storms up there in the winter.
But you simply don't have the variety of recreational opportunities here or the party scene they have in those other areas which are totally focused on catoring to the convention/tourism crowd because that's one of the primary industrys in those places, while Houston & DFW are primarily business towns.

I've never known that Phoenix had such a great party scene. :rolleyes:

Phoenix is just warm and has nice scenery. Houston may primarily be a busines town now, but it's been changed the past couple of years. Houston is finally trying to market itself. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Houston holds more conventions than those other cities (besides maybe San Diego).

But like others have said (and I said earlier), if Houston doesn't host another Super Bowl for 30 years, but in those 30 years, the Texans win one of three, I'll take winning the Super Bowl. :)

TexanSam
01-31-2009, 03:13 PM
I've never known that Phoenix had such a great party scene. :rolleyes:

Phoenix is a ton of fun. Especially the Scottsdale area

GuerillaBlack
02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Phoenix is a ton of fun. Especially the Scottsdale area

Scottsdale is too uppity, but Phoenix's party scene isn't better than Houston's.

infantrycak
02-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Well like I said, I've got several friends that talk about it all the time that owned bars out there and a few that were restaurant GM's.

I have watched the "hip" place go from Richmond, to Shepard Plaza, to down town, to mid town and it will move again. We only had one Super Bowl. It is a natural progression.

GuerillaBlack
02-01-2009, 09:57 AM
We've had two!

4Texans
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Bring it on! We've already got all the facilities in place.