PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XLIII

Pages : 1 [2]

Mailman
02-01-2009, 10:48 PM
It may have wobbled but it was still in his hands. When his arm goes forward the ball is pushed out by his hand.

Either way, there should of been a both review.

No, it wasn't in his hand. The ball was clearly knocked loose and out of his control as he wound up to throw. The forward motion of his empty hand just happened to push the ball forward. I don't know what you're looking at to see it any other way.

The Pencil Neck
02-01-2009, 10:51 PM
It may have wobbled but it was still in his hands. When his arm goes forward the ball is pushed out by his hand.

Either way, there should of been a both review.

Wow. We're apparently looking at different film. It's out of his hand long before his hand starts forward. It doesn't even look close to me.

Spled
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Not surprisingly Arizona fans are angry, some blaming the league.http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=39758 -

Mailman
02-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Wow. We're apparently looking at different film. It's out of his hand long before his hand starts forward. It doesn't even look close to me.

And that's not even the best angle, IMO. I just watched it again on dvr and the third angle NBC showed from behind the play on the opposite side was pretty conclusive.

Was it reviewed or not? Al Michaels said it was.

The1ApplePie
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Great game but the refs were terrible.

Maybe all the stupid rules and safe shit Roger Goodell is implimenting is really starting to show up. The refs have been crap all year

GuerillaBlack
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Possibly the worst officiated Superbowl ever. Uneven for the same offenses. I've never seen such a critical game have so many 'marginal' calls that made such huge differences either.

The non-review at the end will become an infamous "conspiracy theory" for years to come, but I doubt it would have changed the outcome.

The Harrison TD @ the end of the 1st half had so many non-calls, I gave up on it well before he neared the endzone. Don't get me wrong Harrison made a FANTASTIC play and no blame lies on him for THAT play.

Yeah, like Larry Fitz being out of bounds then coming in for the tackle.

And no, Warner had no control of the ball. The ball was hit when his arm was all the way back. The ball started wobbling then. It wasn't in his hand.

Dread-Head
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Shoulda reviewed the last play. Not a fumble.

Sorry...I run up behind you and slap the ball out of your hand...it doesn't matter that you hand moves forward after the fact. The ball is loose...it's a fumble. The tuck rule is stupid anyway and should be obliterated.

Dread-Head
02-01-2009, 11:12 PM
yeah, like larry fitz being out of bounds then coming in for the tackle.

And no, warner had no control of the ball. The ball was hit when his arm was all the way back. The ball started wobbling then. It wasn't in his hand.

thank you!!!

Dread-Head
02-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Great game but the refs were terrible.

Maybe all the stupid rules and safe shit Roger Goodell is implimenting is really starting to show up. The refs have been crap all year

Hmmm. Heinz Ward was 12 yards out. A corner grabs him by his head and slings him to the deck before the ball gets there which he would have most certainly caught. "Pass interference" automatic first down? NOOOOO. "Illegal contact" 5 yard penalty.

The1ApplePie
02-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Hmmm. Heinz Ward was 12 yards out. A corner grabs him by his head and slings him to the deck before the ball gets there which he would have most certainly caught. "Pass interference" automatic first down? NOOOOO. "Illegal contact" 5 yard penalty.

Like I said, the refs were terrible

GuerillaBlack
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Just saw a scroll on ESPN that the Warner fumble was reviewed and confirmed as a fumble.

imatexan
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
What a game! People are going to wine about the calls as always but the steelers won and the officials made the correct calls.Go Steelers that was awsome!!!

Nawzer
02-01-2009, 11:40 PM
All I wanted was a close game and I got my wish. Congrats to the Steelers. Also, the Cardinals should be proud of their accomplishment. Gives teams like our's hope that we can make it to the Super Bowl one day!

gg no re
02-01-2009, 11:46 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/bg19w.gifI've got a caption for this now

"Springsteen teabags America"

LonerATO
02-01-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm more pissed off at Harrison's little punch throwing act. I mean come on how is the guy not kicked out of the game.

disaacks3
02-01-2009, 11:59 PM

And no, Warner had no control of the ball. The ball was hit when his arm was all the way back. The ball started wobbling then. It wasn't in his hand.
The ball WAS still in his hand...his hand was moving forward when it finally came out. I'm not arguing "reality" here...the tuck rule isn't about reality and it IS different for QBs. Remember, we're not talking about a receiver and whether he HAD possession, or when an RB is stripped. A QB "has" the ball till it actually leaves his hand.

TexansLucky13
02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Would have been one of the greatest Super Bowls ever if the Cards had come back at the end, despite the poor officiating. JMO. Since the Steelers won, though, this game will sink into oblivion as far as I am concerned.

stingray
02-02-2009, 02:01 AM
This game reminded me of the Sb three years ago, when the squeelers got outplayed by the seahawks but the referees meddled and tipped the game to them... It seems like a non popular team has no chance with the refs against the like of the Steelers, Cowboys, etc...

buddyboy
02-02-2009, 02:18 AM
First it was like:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35hiz69.gif

Then it was like:

http://i42.tinypic.com/23kp0qs.gif

But then it was like:

http://i40.tinypic.com/jh52io.gif

Geez, that first GIF is criminal. He needs to be fined heavily for that type of dirty play.

SheTexan
02-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I'm more pissed off at Harrison's little punch throwing act. I mean come on how is the guy not kicked out of the game.

Me too!! That completely obliberated the excitement of his interception and TD. Made himself, and his entire team, look pathetic! No place in football for crap like that!! His ass should have gone to the locker room!! The epitomy of poor sportsmanship!! JMO

Malloy
02-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Im glad Im not the only one who thought that the last called fumble was a bit strange. Someone mentioned that it was reviewed, but unless that was the informal 5-sec booth review I dont think it happened.

This was a hard game for the zebras, waaaay too many tough calls.

Best SB in years, very close and competetive!

axman40
02-02-2009, 05:48 AM
I've got a caption for this now

Some were watching that in 3D!
:specnatz:

Pantherstang84
02-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Looked like a personnel issue and not poor coaching. Aaron Francisco was out of position and slipped as he was coming up to make the tackle on Holmes.

You're missing my point. ALL game long Darnel Dockett had been harrassing Rothlisberger by shooting gaps, etc.

With 2:30 to go in the game, Pendergast went into Richard Smith mode. "Let's keep them in front, let's not get burned on the big play."

It is not Rocket Science. Run the same defense you have been running ALL GAME LONG. It worked for 57:30, it will work for the last 2:30!!!!!!

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Geez, that first GIF is criminal. He needs to be fined heavily for that type of dirty play.

It was all perfectly legal in the art of punt blocking. He got the flag for the arm swing down, but it was palm first anyway, so not a punch.

BigBull17
02-02-2009, 07:17 AM
All I wanted was a close game and I got my wish. Congrats to the Steelers. Also, the Cardinals should be proud of their accomplishment. Gives teams like our's hope that we can make it to the Super Bowl one day!

Yeah, the Cards fought hard through out the play-offs for the honor of being effed by the refs in the Superbowl. I bet they feel great...

gtexan02
02-02-2009, 07:48 AM
First it was like:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35hiz69.gif

I can't believe he didn't get hit with more than 15 yarder for this. This is completely unnecessary

TEXANS84
02-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Sad for the Cardinals. I really thought they had it.

Unfortunatley this Super Bowl was the battle of the players vs. referees. I hate when the game is completely taken over by the the guys in stripes.

WWJD
02-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Harrison=talented doofus.

He should have been ejected.

HoustonFrog
02-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Sad for the Cardinals. I really thought they had it.

Unfortunatley this Super Bowl was the battle of the players vs. referees. I hate when the game is completely taken over by the the guys in stripes.

I agree. Thwe worst SB up until now, officiating wise was the Steelers/Seahawks game. Now we get this. The first 3 quarters, if the Cards made any big play, the Steelers got a favorable call. The last quarter it was like make-up city and it seemed the Cards got some. Either way, officials should be a non-story and again they are not.

BTW, I am looking at the GIF shown here of Warners "fumble" and I still think he fought through the guys arm and propelled the ball forward in his plam. This would follow the rules of an incomplete pass. Whether those rules stink or not.

BigBull17
02-02-2009, 08:15 AM

I agree. Then to see him in his bath robe after the game with a smug grin on his face was sickening.

drewmar74
02-02-2009, 08:26 AM
I've got a caption for this now

I'll be forever scarred by that incident.

Thorn
02-02-2009, 08:31 AM
I think the Cards got the short end of the stick by the refs. Good super bowl though, to bad the zebras muffed some of the calls.

WWJD
02-02-2009, 08:40 AM
I agree. Then to see him in his bath robe after the game with a smug grin on his face was sickening.

I missed the bath robe gig..thank you Lord.

Sometimes these guys are such idiots.

TheIronDuke
02-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Can someone answer this for me? I always thought once a player was out-of-bounds that they weren't able to go back in-bounds to make a play. When Harrison was returning that INT, Fitzgerald runs back from out-of-bounds to attempt the tackle. Isn't this against the rules?

TheIronDuke
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM

Well, this answers my question. I thought I was right.

BigBull17
02-02-2009, 09:19 AM
I missed the bath robe gig..thank you Lord.

Sometimes these guys are such idiots.

He was babbling about a parade. Now we have to listen to Steeler fans about how great their team is, blah blah blah. Just a shame it ended the way it did. They're a good team and dont need help.

gtexan02
02-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Can someone answer this for me? I always thought once a player was out-of-bounds that they weren't able to go back in-bounds to make a play. When Harrison was returning that INT, Fitzgerald runs back from out-of-bounds to attempt the tackle. Isn't this against the rules?

All you have to do is reestablish yourself as inbounds before you make the play. You can't make play from out of bounds to inbounds, but you can step out of bounds, reestablish yourself, then make a play. I think

WWJD
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
He was babbling about a parade. Now we have to listen to Steeler fans about how great their team is, blah blah blah. Just a shame it ended the way it did. They're a good team and dont need help.

I didn't watch the game..I generally don't when I don't have a rooting interest and I didn't.

I did see the Harrison thug act though on TV afterwards and that's sure not anything to hang your hat on..dude is too good and has been rewarded for being all that and then he comes out and pulls crap like that. It really takes away from whatever else he might have done because fans remember stuff like that.

Not as bad as what Haynesworth did but people will remember that about him.

Just like they remember Allen hurting QB's this year with late hits.

And karma got Allen didn't it?

nunusguy
02-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I think the Cards got the short end of the stick by the refs. Good super bowl though, to bad the zebras muffed some of the calls.
I dunno but dosen't it usually work that way for the team that has to play the Steelers ? In the last SB the Steelers were in the Seahawks got really ripped by the refs as I recall.

BigBull17
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
I didn't watch the game..I generally don't when I don't have a rooting interest and I didn't.

I did see the Harrison thug act though on TV afterwards and that's sure not anything to hang your hat on..dude is too good and has been rewarded for being all that and then he comes out and pulls crap like that. It really takes away from whatever else he might have done because fans remember stuff like that.

Not as bad as what Haynesworth did but people will remember that about him.

Just like they remember Allen hurting QB's this year with late hits.

And karma got Allen didn't it?

Word. I watched a little of the game, but when the refs gave them 3 different personal fouls to keep a drive alive, I quit watching.

The Pencil Neck
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM

I don't think so. When someone goes out of bounds, they have to try to get back in bounds as quickly as possible. They can't run down the sidelines out of bounds and then come back in bounds. But if someone goes out of bounds and then comes back in as quickly as possible, they can continue to play.

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 12:45 PM

I can't believe he didn't get hit with more than 15 yarder for this. This is completely unnecessary

And I say again, all perfectly legal in the art of punt blocking. The "palm-punch" was dumb though.

Dread-Head
02-02-2009, 01:14 PM

agreed. Question is this: does he play for fortune or glory? If a man plays for fortune the fines mean something. If his goal was to be part of the 42 other groups of elite players whose names shall forever be etched into the history of the game as Superbowl winners then the HUGE check that he gets from that game is a small price to pay for immortality.

El Tejano
02-02-2009, 02:43 PM
You can't help but think something is rigged man. First you had the Steelers/Seahawks game where it was pretty obvious the zebras/NFL wanted Jerome Bettis to play his last game of football in his hometown and end it with a win. Then you have this game against the Cards. It baffles me that there was no view of replay for the last play of the game. It's downright concerning when you think about it.

A) This is the most important game of the year, during a crucial time of the game. Would it have helped Arizona win. Maybe not. Maybe so. With that in mind, don't you think the play should've been reviewed.

B) In a season in which we saw the San Diego Chargers get totally, blantantly, and obviously ripped off for fear of a popular ref looking bad....don't ya think you would do everything possible to make sure the right call was made in the most important game of the season?

C) Don't we as fans, in attempt to show that there was no favoritism in the league, deserve to see the refs go in and even fake like their are reviewing? Then they slap us in the face with putting a scroll on ESPN that basically said "We understand that we screwed up but we are going to lie and say that we checked to try and make it look like we didn't mess up."
D) Let's also remember how the Steelers were given a TD earlier this year against Baltimore when the ball was obviously not over the the TD line.

E) Do I need to bring up Mike Renfro......

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Good Lord people, the reviewed that call when Warner clearly had no control of the ball.

Malloy
02-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Good Lord people, the reviewed that call when Warner clearly had no control of the ball.

They didnt stop the game, that's the fastest review ever then ?

TexansSeminole
02-02-2009, 02:53 PM

I didn't think it was dirty at all. I always thought you could knock a guy back down after he gets up. The part where he is holding him down I believe is illegal, but what is dirty about it? That's why he got flagged, because you can't hold the guy down. The part where he is "punching" is just a form of holding him down. It's not like he punched the guy in the face, he "punched" him in the shoulder pad. Big deal, this is football.

O-lineman do this type of holding all the time. Knock a guy on the ground and then jump on him so he can't get up. It's practically the same thing and probably more painful. Would you rather have Harrison punch you with his palm in the shoulder pad, or a 300 pound lineman jump on you after you've just been knocked to the ground.

The guy gets up from the ground and Harrison pushes him back down. That's legal and not at all dirty.

I remember when I was watching that play live one of my friends said "look he is punching him." I just turned to him and said "that is what blocking is in football...punching with your palm."

I also don't understand this favoritism stuff being said in this thread. The game was poorly officiated for both ends. To try and act like it was rigged for the Steelers is borderline cry-babyish. JMO

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 02:58 PM
They did review it.

According to NFL VP of Officiating Mike Pereira, the replay official upstairs did see the play clearly.

“We confirmed it was a fumble,” said Pereira. “The replay assistant in the replay booth saw it was clearly a fumble. The ball got knocked loose and was rolling in his hand before it started forward. He has to have total control.”

Even Madden and Michaels agreed. I think the only reason it looked like his arm was going forward was because when Harrison hit him, it bumped his arm forward after the ball was knocked loose. I think that's why it was ruled the way it was.

The Pencil Neck
02-02-2009, 03:04 PM

Booth review. The refs upstairs took a look at the play and didn't think it merited a full review.

The Pencil Neck
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
They did review it.

According to NFL VP of Officiating Mike Pereira, the replay official upstairs did see the play clearly.

“We confirmed it was a fumble,” said Pereira. “The replay assistant in the replay booth saw it was clearly a fumble. The ball got knocked loose and was rolling in his hand before it started forward. He has to have total control.”

Even Madden and Michaels agreed. I think the only reason it looked like his arm was going forward was because when Harrison hit him, it bumped his arm forward after the ball was knocked loose. I think that's why it was ruled the way it was.

Exactly. When he gets hit, there's a HITCH in his motion that looks like he's starting forward, but he's not. His hand is still moving backward and the ball is coming out. THEN he starts his hand forward, without the ball in control, and he ends up pushing the ball forward.

Dread-Head
02-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Exactly. When he gets hit, there's a HITCH in his motion that looks like he's starting forward, but he's not. His hand is still moving backward and the ball is coming out. THEN he starts his hand forward, without the ball in control, and he ends up pushing the ball forward.

BUUUUULLShip!!! That ball was slapped from his hand BEFORE it moved forward...which makes it a fumble. The ball was slapped downward from behind. The Cards fought the good fight and came up short...deal with it.

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
BUUUUULLShip!!! That ball was slapped from his hand BEFORE it moved forward...which makes it a fumble. The ball was slapped downward from behind. The Cards fought the good fight and came up short...deal with it.

He was agreeing with me, which also means that he is agreeing with you.

The Pencil Neck
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM

That's what I said.

Mailman
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Booth review. The refs upstairs took a look at the play and didn't think it merited a full review.

Exactly. Al Michaels even said the play had been reviewed in the booth, but most viewers were either so drunk or so rapt by circumstance that they didn't hear him say it.

Everyone afterwards was all "OMG how can you not review that play?!?!"

Joe Texan
02-02-2009, 04:06 PM
if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas

axman40
02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
You can't help but think something is rigged man. First you had the Steelers/Seahawks game where it was pretty obvious the zebras/NFL wanted Jerome Bettis to play his last game of football in his hometown and end it with a win. Then you have this game against the Cards. It baffles me that there was no view of replay for the last play of the game. It's downright concerning when you think about it.

A) This is the most important game of the year, during a crucial time of the game. Would it have helped Arizona win. Maybe not. Maybe so. With that in mind, don't you think the play should've been reviewed.

B) In a season in which we saw the San Diego Chargers get totally, blantantly, and obviously ripped off for fear of a popular ref looking bad....don't ya think you would do everything possible to make sure the right call was made in the most important game of the season?

C) Don't we as fans, in attempt to show that there was no favoritism in the league, deserve to see the refs go in and even fake like their are reviewing? Then they slap us in the face with putting a scroll on ESPN that basically said "We understand that we screwed up but we are going to lie and say that we checked to try and make it look like we didn't mess up."
D) Let's also remember how the Steelers were given a TD earlier this year against Baltimore when the ball was obviously not over the the TD line.

E) Do I need to bring up Mike Renfro......
Heidi was scheduled to start in a few minutes!
:specnatz:

disaacks3
02-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Exactly. Al Michaels even said the play had been reviewed in the booth, but most viewers were either so drunk or so rapt by circumstance that they didn't hear him say it.

Everyone afterwards was all "OMG how can you not review that play?!?!"
From a guy who could give a rats *** who won the game - let me try one last time to explain the differences here.

1. Tell me the last time in an NFL game when a play was "booth-reviewed" that the Referee did NOT make an announcement on field to that effect? This wasn't a pre-season game, heck it wasn't even a regular-season game, it's the friggin SUPERBOWL - you don't leave these things open for speculation. The outcome of that play was uncertain with the game still in the balance; why was it not reviewed in painstaking detail? Remember that they'd get an additional 15 yds tacked on as well after helmets were ripped off.

2. For a QB who is in the pocket, with the ball still in his hand, "loss of control" is not an issue if his arm is still moving forward and his fingers are touching the ball. Arm forward, no ball = fumble. Arm NOT moving forward, ball moving forward = fumble. Arm forward, with ball, ball moving forward until it leaves the QB fingers = incomplete pass.

I think Warner had no semblance of control of it, but the rules don't allow for that to be anything other than an incomplete pass. Under the existing rules, it should have been incomplete. Like an election - if you don't like the rules, get them changed - until that point the existing rules should apply.

TEXANRED
02-02-2009, 05:27 PM
No, it wasn't in his hand. The ball was clearly knocked loose and out of his control as he wound up to throw. The forward motion of his empty hand just happened to push the ball forward. I don't know what you're looking at to see it any other way.

I dont know either. Maybe the football in his hand?

bah007
02-02-2009, 06:05 PM
From a guy who could give a rats *** who won the game - let me try one last time to explain the differences here.

1. Tell me the last time in an NFL game when a play was "booth-reviewed" that the Referee did NOT make an announcement on field to that effect? This wasn't a pre-season game, heck it wasn't even a regular-season game, it's the friggin SUPERBOWL - you don't leave these things open for speculation. The outcome of that play was uncertain with the game still in the balance; why was it not reviewed in painstaking detail? Remember that they'd get an additional 15 yds tacked on as well after helmets were ripped off.

2. For a QB who is in the pocket, with the ball still in his hand, "loss of control" is not an issue if his arm is still moving forward and his fingers are touching the ball. Arm forward, no ball = fumble. Arm NOT moving forward, ball moving forward = fumble. Arm forward, with ball, ball moving forward until it leaves the QB fingers = incomplete pass.

I think Warner had no semblance of control of it, but the rules don't allow for that to be anything other than an incomplete pass. Under the existing rules, it should have been incomplete. Like an election - if you don't like the rules, get them changed - until that point the existing rules should apply.

1, Every play inside two minutes of the half is reviewed by the booth. The booth calls for reviews, not the officials. The booth reviewed the play and determined that the call on the field was correct so they did not stop the game. IF they had thought the call was wrong they would have buzzed the officials and then the officials would have reviewed it themselves and determined the correct call.

2. Loss of control IS an issue in determining whether it was an incomplete pass or a fumble. Woodley hit Warner before his arm started to move forward. He knocked the ball loose and the only reason it went forward is because Warner knocked it forward with his hand/arm. To be determined a pass, Warner would have to have full control of the ball and be in the act of releasing it when he was hit. He was not.

TexansSeminole
02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought it was clearly a fumble. I am actually kind of surprised people saw it differently.

bah007
02-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I thought it was clearly a fumble. I am actually kind of surprised people saw it differently.

Same here.

Showtime100
02-02-2009, 06:46 PM

Same here.

Make it three.

GuerillaBlack
02-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Make it three.

Make it four.

TheIronDuke
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't think so. When someone goes out of bounds, they have to try to get back in bounds as quickly as possible. They can't run down the sidelines out of bounds and then come back in bounds. But if someone goes out of bounds and then comes back in as quickly as possible, they can continue to play.

But after re-watching that play again and again, Fitzgerald starts attempting the tackle from out of bounds. His got run out of bounds then he ran into Rolle on their sideline, then continued to run out of bounds and attempted the tackle right as jagoff scored the TD.

TexanSam
02-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Heard a lot of people call this the best Super Bowl ever. I don't think it was. It was a good game but not a great one. The 4th quarter was entertaining however.

hobie
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Heard a lot of people call this the best Super Bowl ever. I don't think it was. It was a good game but not a great one. The 4th quarter was entertaining however.

Agreed !!

Dread-Head
02-03-2009, 11:59 AM
That's what I said.

my bad...

bah007
02-03-2009, 11:59 AM

I thought the 4th quarter was the worst part of the game.

Both teams went out of their base defense that had been working all game and basically started playing prevent.

Dread-Head
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Make it four.

We're like Motown baby. Just call us the Texan Seminole5! Alright, now which of us is singing lead on "Stop the Love you Save May be Your own?" GuerillaBlack! Work on your footwork kid! Showtime works too hard to correograph this stuff.

Drew_Smoke
02-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Thats 3 great days for Steeler fan...

Sunday- Team won big game

Monday- State holiday proclaimed...Unemployment offices closed giving thousands of Steeler fans the day off from standing in line.

Tuesday- Free grub at Dennys...no line there, eh?

Can it get any better?

GuerillaBlack
02-03-2009, 04:35 PM
We're like Motown baby. Just call us the Texan Seminole5! Alright, now which of us is singing lead on "Stop the Love you Save May be Your own?" GuerillaBlack! Work on your footwork kid! Showtime works too hard to correograph this stuff.

http://www.univie.ac.at/cga/art/mowtown25moonwalk.gif

Footwork complete.

Showtime100
02-03-2009, 05:29 PM

Used to..lol. Ever since I choreographed "Beat It" I can't find work.