Wolf
01-15-2009, 01:44 PM
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/ballz/2009/01/the_texans-broncos_connection.php

By John Royal in Foot

To: Gary Kubiak
Re: Defensive Coach Hirings
Date: January 14, 2009

Gary:

As you know, I've been most supportive of your work as head coach of the Houston Texans, though it might be nice if you would coach the team to a winning record. But I've tried to stay out of the football end of the operation, letting you handle all of those matters.

When you told me that David Carr would lead us to the Super Bowl, I went along with you. When you told me that Matt Schaub would be our savior, I went along with you. When you wanted to get Ahman Green, I asked how much, then gave you all that you wanted. When you pleaded for Jacques Reeves, I was doubtful, but since you were the head coach, I went along with your desires.

I always go along with your desires. Like Richard Smith as your defensive coordinator. I thought that it might be a nice idea to have someone with a little coordinating experience for the job, but I yielded to your desires. And when you said that Kyle Shanahan must be the offensive coordinator, I once again yielded to your desires, only to find out that you instead spent 15 games this season calling the plays and acting as the coordinator instead.

GP
01-15-2009, 04:22 PM
To: Bob McNair, Owner
RE: Defensive Coach Hirings
Date: January 15, 2009

Mr. McNair:

Can't write too long of a response to your memo. I am headed to a meeting with Steve Slaton, at his Rookie of the Month award photo shoot being held downtown. That's Steve Slaton, the guy I chose in the 3rd round while also picking up a left tackle in the first round by trading down.

Things are looking up. We had two multiple winning streaks, both sets were the first in Texans history. We had a rough start playing four teams who were playoff teams last season, as well as that whole Hurricane Ike thing that wreaked havock with our player's living conditions, their mindset, and such. But we didn't give up, Mr. McNair. I am proud of our guys for hanging tough and not giving into the ways of such teams as the Lions, the Raiders, the Bengals, the Rams, the Seahawks, the 49ers, the Jaguars, and a whole host of other teams that just looked lost and pitiful all year long.

We'll have our best draft yet. Got a new kid coming to help coach the secondary, he takes after his dad and he's a go-getter for sure. Got stuck in bad timing situation in K.C. but it's nothing that the nations' finest facility, owner, and fans can't help remedy.

Well, gotta' run Mr. McNair.

Sincerely,

Gary Kubiak, Houston Broncos

m5kwatts
01-15-2009, 05:52 PM
To: Texans Fans
Re: your ignorance
Date: January 14, 2009

Fans:

When I accepted Mr. McNair's offer to coach this team I was adopting a dog with fleas. Yes, I brought it upon myself. And yes I may have given David Carr an endorsement in the interview, because it would have been highly unlikely that I would have been offered the job if I had said otherwise. The idea was perhaps a new voice and competent coaching in Carr's ear could turn his career around. After a mere season I was able to come to the conclusion that David Carr would never be a quality quarterback in this league so we cut bait. To be honest, 6-10 in the 2006 season was a miracle. The team was pretty awful and most of its best players were rookies. I beat the Colts for the first time in franchise history with RON FREAKING DAYNE as my starting tailback. The 2007 season ending in .500 fashion was even more of a miracle. Wasn't every starter on this team on the IR by season's end? Which brings me to our 2008 season. For the third straight year the offense improved by leaps and bounds. Just think, this offense just 3 seasons ago couldn't make plays greater than 10 yards by air or ground, now is tied for the league lead in plays of 20+ yards or more. I have installed a high-quality offense for your football team, which is what I was brought here to do. I don't call defensive plays. I couldn't get Frank Bush to DC when I first got here so I settled for Richard Smith. My bad. Oh and all those turnovers on offense, if I had teleconesis I would ensure that our players protected the ball but I do not have the powers like the way you think saviors like Bill Cowher or Marty Schottenheimer have. Quit being a bunch of whiney babies and appreciate what has been built in just 3 seasons from scraps. I'm a great offensive mind and I'm becoming a better NFL coach.

Sincerely, the only reason this franchise is respectable at the moment.

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2009, 06:17 PM

Re: Winning

Gary, just please shut the hell up and win already.

Signed,

Fans that are sick of the excuses

b0ng
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM

Signed,

To: Second Honeymoon

You First.

Sincerely,
The Coach that is keeping this team from being a laughingstock.

Thorn
01-15-2009, 06:43 PM
TO: Mods and Admins

It appears the offseason is upon us once again. Your usual supply of Valium and 20 cases of Jack Daniels is being FedEx'd to you right away. Good luck.

infantrycak
01-15-2009, 06:46 PM

It appears the offseason is upon us once again. Your usual supply of Valium and 20 cases of Jack Daniels is being FedEx'd to you right away. Good luck.

Just send the Jack--wouldn't want to mix.

TimeKiller
01-15-2009, 06:50 PM
To: Board Owner

Re: Delivery Address

Make that out to Timekiller at....

TexansFanatic
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
To: Bob McNair, Owner
RE: Defensive Coach Hirings
Date: January 15, 2009

Mr. McNair:

Can't write too long of a response to your memo. I am headed to a meeting with Steve Slaton, at his Rookie of the Month award photo shoot being held downtown. That's Steve Slaton, the guy I chose in the 3rd round while also picking up a left tackle in the first round by trading down.

Things are looking up. We had two multiple winning streaks, both sets were the first in Texans history. We had a rough start playing four teams who were playoff teams last season, as well as that whole Hurricane Ike thing that wreaked havock with our player's living conditions, their mindset, and such. But we didn't give up, Mr. McNair. I am proud of our guys for hanging tough and not giving into the ways of such teams as the Lions, the Raiders, the Bengals, the Rams, the Seahawks, the 49ers, the Jaguars, and a whole host of other teams that just looked lost and pitiful all year long.

We'll have our best draft yet. Got a new kid coming to help coach the secondary, he takes after his dad and he's a go-getter for sure. Got stuck in bad timing situation in K.C. but it's nothing that the nations' finest facility, owner, and fans can't help remedy.

Well, gotta' run Mr. McNair.

Sincerely,

Gary Kubiak, Houston Broncos

Outstanding.

Specnatz
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM

Signed,

Subject: Temper Tantrums

I know it is hard for you not to throw tantrums all the time and never have anything positive to say. Like when you called me stupid and ignorant cause I did not draft that mommas boy, vince. How about during my second season here and after the first 4 games you wanted me fired and Bill Cowher hired. It seems Bill was adament about wanting to sit out two years. Or when you went ballistic after I selected Brown as my first round selection and you wanted a runningback in the first round. I am so sorry that I chose a RB who led all rookies with 1282 yard rushing (6th overall in the league) and also had 377 yards rec. Maybe I do know a hell of a lot more about what I am doing than you do.

Thanks but I think I got it covered. I look forward to your tirade this April after my first round selection in the NFL Draft.

Here is to a winning season in 2009.

Sincerely,

Gary Kubiak

Shaft75
01-15-2009, 07:05 PM
To: Shaft75

Subject: Thank You

We just wanted to thank you for all of the beer that you bought from us last year. Although it didn't equal your total for the 2005 season, our records show that you have spent around $7.25 million worth of beer in 2008. We know that this only equates to a couple of six-packs, and you are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Reliant Stadium

Brando
01-15-2009, 07:27 PM

You First.

Sincerely,

Brilliant!:goodpost:

Pantherstang84
01-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Brilliant!:goodpost:

Indeed! I'm repping both.:thisbig:

Pantherstang84
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
To: TexansTalk.com Message Board Contributors

Subject: This Thread

Keep em comin folks. This is the best thread eva!

Pantherstang84

GP
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
TO: Richard Justice
RE: You, you butt dart!
DATE: Each freaking day

Dick,

Stop being one.

Ever so sincerely,

Smithiak

cuppacoffee
01-15-2009, 09:39 PM

Subject: Thank You

We just wanted to thank you for all of the beer that you bought from us last year. Although it didn't equal your total for the 2005 season, our records show that you have spent around $7.25 million worth of beer in 2008. We know that this only equates to a couple of six-packs, and you are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Reliant Stadium

:spit:....:rofl:

My sides hurt.

:coffee:

Lucky
01-15-2009, 09:51 PM
To: Texans fans who dare to complain
Re: Seven years of mediocre football

Why don't you just lay back and enjoy it?

Sincerely,
Dick Justice's favorite coach

axman40
01-15-2009, 10:10 PM

Sincerely,
You sir will never be Governor of the Great State of Texas!
:cowboy1:

nero THE zero
01-15-2009, 10:12 PM

Subject: Temper Tantrums

I know it is hard for you not to throw tantrums all the time and never have anything positive to say. Like when you called me stupid and ignorant cause I did not draft that mommas boy, vince. How about during my second season here and after the first 4 games you wanted me fired and Bill Cowher hired. It seems Bill was adament about wanting to sit out two years. Or when you went ballistic after I selected Brown as my first round selection and you wanted a runningback in the first round. I am so sorry that I chose a RB who led all rookies with 1282 yard rushing (6th overall in the league) and also had 377 yards rec. Maybe I do know a hell of a lot more about what I am doing than you do.

Thanks but I think I got it covered. I look forward to your tirade this April after my first round selection in the NFL Draft.

Here is to a winning season in 2009.

Sincerely,

Gary Kubiak

:spit:

Thorn
01-16-2009, 07:51 AM
TO: Richard Justice
RE: You, you butt dart!
DATE: Each freaking day

Dick,

Stop being one.

Ever so sincerely,

Smithiak

butt dart??!! hahahaha Ok, that's a new one for me. Thanks for using it here, 'cause now I got something new to call my friends at work. LOLOLOL

swtbound07
01-17-2009, 12:07 PM
To: Texans Fans

Subject: Playoffs

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me?

Signed,

Jim Mora

Joe Texan
01-18-2009, 03:16 PM
To: Texan Fans and Team members
Re: Ticket Prices

As you have heard me speak of change "ugh" well change is now upon us "ugh, Ugh", and with that change "ugh" we will be initiating the "ugh, ugh" Robber hood theory. That is where you fans "ugh"will complain but I will drop "ugh" heavy tax loads on you owner "ugh" so he will have to raise prices or he will be owned by me, "Ugh, Ugh",and I am having a hard time getting rid of the Redskins.

HoustonFrog
01-18-2009, 03:43 PM

Sincerely,

To:Lucky

Lucky, I like your style. After all the crap people are still satisfied with mediocrity and inch by inch types of success in order to make excuses and say "next year." It is funny because it was the same with Carr, etc,etc.

HF

Pantherstang84
01-18-2009, 05:37 PM
To: HoustonFrog

Subj: Solutions?

We hear your constant harping, moaning, and complaining. However, we never hear solutions from you just complaints. So how about it? Pretend you're Bob McNair. What is HoustonFrog's plan to get the Texans to the Super Bowl next season? You've only got one season to do it.

FWIW...Bill Cowher's name has mentioned mentioned ad nauseum on this board and he is not interested in coaching right now. Therefore, Cowher can not be a part of your plan. Anything else goes. Let's hear it.

Sincerely,

Pantherstang84

brakos82
01-18-2009, 05:41 PM
To: Carolina Panthers

Subj: Trade

I would like to welcome myself to the Panthers organization after being traded here by PapaL along with a package of skittles (I ate them except for the green ones) and a 4th-round pick for Julius Peppers. The Texans would like to thank you for this trade, but don't ask me, ask them. I'm stuck over here until Vinny gives me my signature priveleges.

Signed,

Brakos82

GP
01-18-2009, 06:49 PM
To:Lucky

Lucky, I like your style. After all the crap people are still satisfied with mediocrity and inch by inch types of success in order to make excuses and say "next year." It is funny because it was the same with Carr, etc,etc.

HF

As I promised, here is my response to your posts: :zipit:

Because I can't say anything nice about your post. Cowboys or Texans, which is it going to be?

HoustonFrog
01-18-2009, 08:49 PM
As I promised, here is my response to your posts: :zipit:

Because I can't say anything nice about your post. Cowboys or Texans, which is it going to be?

I find it hilarious that a guy who told everyone Carr wasn't worth it, who got neg rep for criticizing Carr and Casserly and who has stuck by current decent players gets ripped for an opinion by those who constantly supported whatever the Texans threw out..like Carr. As you can tell I haven't touched your posts in a long time. There has to be respect for someone who doesn't constantly pull a Justice on all issues like Schuab:)

By the way, if you read the NFL section you know that I have been a 30 plus year Cowboy fan..that never changes. I have lived here since 93..it isn't out of the realm that I can also support a hometown team despite already having a favorite. Your comment, per usual, really makes no sense.

HoustonFrog
01-18-2009, 09:15 PM

Subj: Solutions?

We hear your constant harping, moaning, and complaining. However, we never hear solutions from you just complaints. So how about it? Pretend you're Bob McNair. What is HoustonFrog's plan to get the Texans to the Super Bowl next season? You've only got one season to do it.

FWIW...Bill Cowher's name has mentioned mentioned ad nauseum on this board and he is not interested in coaching right now. Therefore, Cowher can not be a part of your plan. Anything else goes. Let's hear it.

Sincerely,

Pantherstang84

To Pantherstang84

Dear Pantherstang84

You must have me mixed me up with someone else. See, I'm the guy that came to this board to spread truths about Carr, Casserly and others. I got neg repped until people realized that me and many others were exactly right. I'm the same guy who has sat here defending Schaub while "other" wishy washy, flyby night fans decided that Sage should get a start every 3rd week or whenever they exploded with negativity. Looks like he wasn't the answer either and Schaub has developed. I never clamored for Bush or VY and said moving down and taking Mario was the right move. Look it up. So, again, you must have me mixed up with other people.

However, considering my track record of what I have said I like my chances at what I do ***** at. I don't think it is a sin to see mismanagement and poor execution and call the team on it instead of expecting mediocrity and accepting it while making excuses for next year. As I said, I like Kubes and what he and Smith have done at times but I can't change his style. They definitely are an improvement on what we had. I think it is also inane and moronic to clamor for Cowher because I don't think he would ever accept this job. What I would like out of Kubiak is to learn from his mistakes. People, just recently, have made he and Smith's draft type moves as examples of success, yet they do no good when mismanged on the field. He also is just as responsible for the horrible starts to seasons compared to the good finishes JUST to get to .500. I'd like to see he and Smith rely less on banged up vets like Green, who he hemmed and hawed and tried to shove down our throats for years. I'd like for him to find his players a little more accountable than just sitting at the podium after games and making excuses. I find it hard to believe that a guy like Andre Johnson has an All-Pro year and the offense is ranked in the Top 5 but we still end up .500. I thought Smith needed to go and go he did but I thought we needed non-friends of Kubes/Denver blood to get in here and make a difference. Someone needed to be here to call Kubes from outside his circle and to put a fresh perspective on the defense. Instead we got a guy who was part of the bad defense while not interviewing anyone. I, for one, called this a 9-7 and possibly a 10 win season and they were disappointing. I think they need to draft a safety or a true middle linebacker in Rd 1 because attempting to find a true pass rusher in the middle of the first is a crap shoot.

If I did look elsewhere for a coach I'd rather go for a defensive guys who can mold our D and bring in an offensive coordinator with QB experience...working with QBs. Considering who is out there, it wouldn't have to be one of the big name guys. But parts of your question could not be answered because the Smith fire and Bush rehire were already part of the equation and I can't do anything about how Kubes has made the same game mistakes for 3 years. We'll have to see how 4 goes.

Again, you must have the wrong guy, I just point out the obvious to the lemmings. I also, just recently have been forced to reply to the 50 Cowboy threads that spread daily and that usually include sophmoric jokes..accepted..I'm on a Texans board.. I will also say that I find it disappointing here at times that we could all talk about the Texans and agree to disagree and now those who don't just fall into the company line are somehow out of line when in reality those who accept strong finishes, a rookie here and there and .500 are out of line. Growing up and still being a Cowboy fan I expect more out of them yearly and I expect more out of a team in my new hometown...since 93.. that I'm trying to get behind.

HF

Revolution
01-18-2009, 11:32 PM

You First.

Sincerely,

Hilarious!

GP
01-19-2009, 09:26 AM
I find it hilarious that a guy who told everyone Carr wasn't worth it, who got neg rep for criticizing Carr and Casserly and who has stuck by current decent players gets ripped for an opinion by those who constantly supported whatever the Texans threw out..like Carr. As you can tell I haven't touched your posts in a long time. There has to be respect for someone who doesn't constantly pull a Justice on all issues like Schuab:)

By the way, if you read the NFL section you know that I have been a 30 plus year Cowboy fan..that never changes. I have lived here since 93..it isn't out of the realm that I can also support a hometown team despite already having a favorite. Your comment, per usual, really makes no sense.

Really? And you'd be the same guy who ripped me for ripping McNair and Kubiak...and here you are, on a solid trek of ranting on the Frank Bush hiring.

You love Kubiak for standing by Schaub and protect any detractors, but you're all kinds of pissed off about the Bush hiring. You are wise in your own eyes, and you judge everybody you come into contact with unless they agree with you.

Everybody gets something wrong. I admit to the things I get wrong. And people like you congratulate me for being a man when I admit my wrongness...yet use it against me in a case like this. That's not good character, Frog. But of course, you're a lawyer and your life is centered around destroying the opponent in a court of law. So, we get it already. You'll use any means necessary to get to the goal.

And besides, here's the real sticking point: You're a Cowboys-first fan. Period.

GP
01-19-2009, 09:32 AM
LOL. Who would've thunk that the "memo thread" would spiral downward into people using it against each other?

It's the natural progression of any thread: The first page is on topic, then someone throws out an off-the-wall reference, which engenders a reply by the next poster, and the subsequent pages spiral downward from there.

(cue the sound of PacMan getting eaten by a ghost)

HoustonFrog
01-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Really? And you'd be the same guy who ripped me for ripping McNair and Kubiak...and here you are, on a solid trek of ranting on the Frank Bush hiring.

You love Kubiak for standing by Schaub and protect any detractors, but you're all kinds of pissed off about the Bush hiring. You are wise in your own eyes, and you judge everybody you come into contact with unless they agree with you.

Everybody gets something wrong. I admit to the things I get wrong. And people like you congratulate me for being a man when I admit my wrongness...yet use it against me in a case like this. That's not good character, Frog. But of course, you're a lawyer and your life is centered around destroying the opponent in a court of law. So, we get it already. You'll use any means necessary to get to the goal.

And besides, here's the real sticking point: You're a Cowboys-first fan. Period.

Again, I'm not sure where your perception comes from. I never ripped you for DISAGREEING with Kubiak. That is a natural reaction from a fan. What bugged me about your constant rants was that you ignored all facts throw out to you about Schaub and just told me and many others that not only was he a bad QB and would never make it but that Kubiak, as a whole, was a failure...and this was 2 seasons ago. You ranted about Sage being far above Schaub. It was black and white. Then you backtracked. If you admitted you were wrong, good for you. I admit my opinions are straight forward and I expect others to disagree. That is what we are here for. But again, you take it too far. I never said I was all kinds of pissed about Bush. I said I thought they should have interviewed others and I would have liked to have seen a different outcome....but I wished him well. What I get annoyed about is someone getting snarky with me just because of my opinion yet they are the same people that were yelling me down when I actually was throwing out stats regarding the same matters a year ago. Don't take it out on me because I get under your skin. That is your problem, not mine. It is a message board for football opinions. Cowboy fan or not, I've been straight on about my thoughts and have been right with many when it comes to personnel. Living here since 93 and trying to talk football about the local team is not a crime, no matter my affiliations. If you'd get off the attorney and Cowboy kick you might actually have some nice conversations with those with differing opinions. I got nothing against you except the fact that you really have it out for me. Seems silly for this forum.

Texan_Bill
01-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2009 9:27 AM
To: 'All'
Cc: 'All'
Subject: The Texans-Broncos Connection: An Inter-Office Memo

This is the dumbest thread ever.

;)

Thank you!
Bill

HoustonFrog
01-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2009 9:27 AM
To: 'All'
Cc: 'All'
Subject: The Texans-Broncos Connection: An Inter-Office Memo

This is the dumbest thread ever.

;)

Thank you!
Bill

To: TB

Come on..EVER?It's the off season. One more week to beat it.

HF

Texan_Bill
01-19-2009, 11:17 AM
To: TB

Come on..EVER?It's the off season. One more week to beat it.

HF

Alas, you're probably correct!!! :gun:

Signed,
This will be another long, long offseason.

TimeKiller
01-19-2009, 01:34 PM
To: Everyone

What?

brakos82
01-19-2009, 01:36 PM
To: Me

I just myself a message. Guess I could go check it. *a minute later* Hey, I just wrote this! How dare you!

Signed,
Me

Texan_Bill
01-19-2009, 01:41 PM
To: Texans Talk Members

To all members,

Please be advised that Brakos is off his meds.

Thanks in advance,

Kindest Regards,
Bill

gtexan02
01-19-2009, 01:57 PM

Dear everyone,

You guys keep accidently clicking "Reply to All" instead of replying to the person you are attempting to contact, and are therefore filling up my inbox.

Be more careful,

gtexan

Texans_Chick
01-19-2009, 02:18 PM

Friends,

People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...Itís just not right. Itís not right. Itís not, itís not going to change anything. Weíll, weíll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, weíre all stuck here for a while. Letís try to work it out. Letís try to beat it. Letís try to beat it. Letís try to work it out.

Peace out,
Rodney King

brakos82
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
LOL. Who would've thunk that the "memo thread" would spiral downward into people using it against each other?

It's the natural progression of any thread: The first page is on topic, then someone throws out an off-the-wall reference, which engenders a reply by the next poster, and the subsequent pages spiral downward from there.

(cue the sound of PacMan getting eaten by a ghost)
I come from a long line of thread hijackers...

swtbound07
01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
To: TexansTalk

I need those TPS Reports on my desk by ASAP, sooner if you can

Management

brakos82
01-19-2009, 03:29 PM
To: The Office
Re: TPS Reports

Bu... but... I be... I believe you have my stapler?!

Texan_Bill
01-19-2009, 03:32 PM
To: The Office
Re: The Bobs

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

drewmar74
01-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Bud Adams: Our high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work. And invariably what you'd say was supposed to be your career. So, if you wanted to fix old cars then you're supposed to be an auto mechanic.

Jeff Fisher: So what did you say?

Bud Adams: I never had an answer. I guess that's why I'm working at ruining this franchise.

OR

Jeff Fisher: And I said, I don't care if they fire me either, because I told, I told Bud that if they don’t resign Kerry Collins, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Bud too, because they've asked me to start Vince Young four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the defensive secondary practice, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

GP
01-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Again, I'm not sure where your perception comes from. I never ripped you for DISAGREEING with Kubiak. That is a natural reaction from a fan. What bugged me about your constant rants was that you ignored all facts throw out to you about Schaub and just told me and many others that not only was he a bad QB and would never make it but that Kubiak, as a whole, was a failure...and this was 2 seasons ago. You ranted about Sage being far above Schaub. It was black and white. Then you backtracked. If you admitted you were wrong, good for you. I admit my opinions are straight forward and I expect others to disagree. That is what we are here for. But again, you take it too far. I never said I was all kinds of pissed about Bush. I said I thought they should have interviewed others and I would have liked to have seen a different outcome....but I wished him well. What I get annoyed about is someone getting snarky with me just because of my opinion yet they are the same people that were yelling me down when I actually was throwing out stats regarding the same matters a year ago. Don't take it out on me because I get under your skin. That is your problem, not mine. It is a message board for football opinions. Cowboy fan or not, I've been straight on about my thoughts and have been right with many when it comes to personnel. Living here since 93 and trying to talk football about the local team is not a crime, no matter my affiliations. If you'd get off the attorney and Cowboy kick you might actually have some nice conversations with those with differing opinions. I got nothing against you except the fact that you really have it out for me. Seems silly for this forum.

LOL.....

:zipit:

HoustonFrog
01-19-2009, 05:31 PM
LOL.....

:zipit:

Thanks. You are always Exhibit 1 for my case.

brakos82
01-19-2009, 05:34 PM
To: GP, HoustonFrog

Can we get this thread back to being hijacked in memo form?

HoustonFrog
01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
To: GP, HoustonFrog

Can we get this thread back to being hijacked in memo form?

To: Brakos82

Sure. I like beer.....and wine.

HF

Shaft75
01-19-2009, 06:35 PM

Why do you always seem so defensive in your posts? Are you a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Shaft75 :thinking:

TEXANRED
01-19-2009, 10:50 PM
To: TexansTalk

I need those TPS Reports on my desk by ASAP, sooner if you can

Management

Dont forget the cover sheet.

Shaft75
01-20-2009, 12:44 AM

Yes I am. Why do defensive people try and turn the tables when someone with a strong opinion is around? Seems personally attacking people is more defensive than writing opinions. Sleep on it. Sure is a mob mentality on the company side.

Calm down dude! I was joking. What's with the attitude? I thought this was all in good fun...

Regards,
Shaft75

HoustonFrog
01-20-2009, 08:54 AM

Calm down dude! I was joking. What's with the attitude? I thought this was all in good fun...

Regards,
Shaft75

Shaft. without Memo form..I know your style..it was for someone elses benefit. I knew you were :)

gtexan02
01-20-2009, 09:09 AM
:popcorn:

Does anyone else feel like you're watching an episode of some wonderfully horrific daytime tv show?

Grams
01-20-2009, 09:15 AM
No one knows when to let it go.
Someone always has to have the last word. Then someonw else has to post again, then the other, then the other and so on.

A little Peyton Place here in Houston, TX.

Y'all need to just shake hands and move on to another subject. Please?

HoustonFrog
01-20-2009, 09:16 AM
TO: HOUSTONFROG

FROG,

You seem to be generating a hostile work enviroment here at Texanstalk.com.

As you know, we here at Texanstalk.com try to maintain a pleasent atmosphere by allowing like minded individuals to discuss off topic subjects and hijack threads with meaningless posts.

If you are unable to change your point of view we are going to have to ask that you stay in the rival section along with your previous co-workers of blazing arrow, bi-polar, and Childressfan.

Thank you in advance,

TEXANRED

P.S. are you French?

LOL..Blazing Arrow..come on now, that is harsh. I talk Texans football.

Someone always has to have the last word. Then someonw else has to post again, then the other, then the other and so on.

Well said. This truce was made long ago until this thread and comments made. Right you are.

gtexan02
01-20-2009, 09:22 AM

Oh no! We have 7 months until August, and this is about as exciting as we're going to get in this forum for a long time

infantrycak
01-20-2009, 10:43 AM
If y'all want to talk about each other, do it in pm's. An occasional comment is fine but this is out of control.

GP
01-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Shaft. without Memo form..I know your style..it was for someone elses benefit. I knew you were :)

deleted out of respect to the mods, and others.

Texan_Bill
01-20-2009, 11:01 AM
:locked: