PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Jokes

Andrew6
01-05-2009, 06:15 PM
ANOTHER "HAPPY NEW
YEAR"The Texas State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas. For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.
Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The Dallas Cowboys
Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".
Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.
Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
A. A thief.
Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. Nobody remembers and we will never find out!
Q. What do the Cowboys and a possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Norg
01-05-2009, 06:22 PM
its a good year when the cowboys dont make the post season

there time is running out to be a solid fied superbowl team there only so much money u can spend year after year on big players and fail to reach your goals intill the mountain crumbles a little a sets u back 3 years

pluss they lost some draft picks for getting Johnshon

i dont think they we be as good this year getting off to like a 6-0 start

WesmanTexanfan
01-05-2009, 06:25 PM
I give a little chuckle every time the Eagle v cowboy game passes through my mind...

Showtime100
01-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I get the warm fuzzies when I think about the Texan/Titan game. :thisbig:

Tedc
01-05-2009, 06:47 PM
The funniest Cowboy joke I know is Jerry Jones.

thunderkyss
01-05-2009, 06:58 PM
We'll win a play-off game before they do.

stingray
01-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I heard Jessica Simpson is worried about her relationship with Tony. He hasn't gotten her a ring.

stingray
01-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I heard that Tony Romo was so distraught over the loss over the Eagles that he tried to commit suicide. But the bullet was intercepted.

Joe Texan
01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Please move this to the proper forum Mods. I se no reason the word Cowboy deserves to sit on the The Great Fans of the Houston Texans forum

Joe Texan
01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks Mods

StarStruck
01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Good jokes. After winning only nine games, we deserve it.:):gun: Flip up some more, better yet, email them to Valley Ranch. and be sure to sign them. If that doesn't motivate, then we are hopeless.:shots:

HoustonFrog
01-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Good jokes. After winning only nine games, we deserve it.:):gun: Flip up some more, better yet, email them to Valley Ranch. and be sure to sign them. If that doesn't motivate, then we are hopeless.:shots:

Agree.

I'm just glad that people constantly keep the Cowboys in their thoughts:)

mexican_texan
01-05-2009, 11:27 PM
There are reports that Tony Romo tried to shoot himself.

The bullets were intercepted and then he fumbled the gun.

awtysst
01-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Here is the joke that won a joke contest that Texans Chick had a couple of years back. Enjoy!

Little Johnny was in his Kindergarten class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up. One boy said,"my daddy is a fireman". A girl said her father was a policeman. Another child told how his dad was a salesman.

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father. Little Johnny said, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took little Johnny aside.

She asked, "Is that really true about your father working in a gay strip club?"

"No" said Johnny, "he really plays for the Dallas Cowboys but I was too embarrassed to say."

StarStruck
01-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Here is the joke that won a joke contest that Texans Chick had a couple of years back. Enjoy!

Little Johnny was in his Kindergarten class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up. One boy said,"my daddy is a fireman". A girl said her father was a policeman. Another child told how his dad was a salesman.

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father. Little Johnny said, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took little Johnny aside.

She asked, "Is that really true about your father working in a gay strip club?"

"No" said Johnny, "he really plays for the Dallas Cowboys but I was too embarrassed to say."

Pretty good since most Little Johnny jokes can't be posted on message boards without editing. However, I heard that one before. I need a new laugh.

dc_txtech
01-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Here is another old but good joke.

Little Johnny went to class one day and his Dallas Cowboy teacher asked each student what NFL team they were a fan of.

Little Johnny said that he was a fan of the mighty Houston Texans.

The teacher asked him why he was a Texans fan and he said, well my mom is a Texan fan and my dad is a Texan fan.

The teacher "wittily" replied, well what if you mom was a hooker and your dad was a drug addict?

Johnny replied, "well then I guess I would be a Cowboy fan".

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/dc_txtech/romocharliebrownsit.jpg

Tedc
01-06-2009, 06:26 AM
A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Dallas Cowboy fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Cowboy fans. Everyone in the class raises their hands except one little girl. The teacher looks at the little girl with surprise and says, "Jenny, why didn't you raise your hand?" Jenny replied, "Because I'm not a Cowboy fan!" The still shocked teacher asked, "Well, if you aren't a Cowboy fan, then who are you a fan of?" Jenny answered, "I'm a Texan fan and proud of it!" The teacher couldn't believe her ears. "Jenny, why in the world are you a Texan fan?!" Jenny replied, "Because my mom is a Texan fan, my dad is a Texan fan, so I'm a Texan fan, too!" The teacher answered in a slightly annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Texan fan! You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?!" Jenny smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Dallas Cowboy fan!

Dread-Head
01-06-2009, 09:02 AM
...:backsout:

Joe Texan
01-06-2009, 09:03 AM
A man was walking in down town Houston at the start of the 2008 football season. The man saw this Arrogant, obnoxious guy ranting over something a few feet away. He walked over and to see and noticed the Guy was running around like a chicken with his head cut off spouting off "5 superbowl rings, 5 superbowl rings, 5 superbowl rings." He stopped the guy and said "19 to 10"
So the guy pulled out a gun and shot himself.

StarStruck
01-06-2009, 10:46 AM
A Voice in the Darkness
The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Snow White, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "The Texans are Super Bowl contenders."
Snow White thought to herself, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

HoustonFrog
01-07-2009, 08:54 AM
A man was walking in down town Houston at the start of the 2008 football season. The man saw this Arrogant, obnoxious guy ranting over something a few feet away. He walked over and to see and noticed the Guy was running around like a chicken with his head cut off spouting off "5 superbowl rings, 5 superbowl rings, 5 superbowl rings." He stopped the guy and said "19 to 10"
So the guy pulled out a gun and shot himself.

It would have been funny but 19-10 is so old and there has actually been a game since...34-9 or something.:) Texans need to stop hanging their hat on this..it was a long time ago when you ACTUALLY were an expansion team.

imatexan
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
It would have been funny but 19-10 is so old and there has actually been a game since...34-9 or something.:) Texans need to stop hanging their hat on this..it was a long time ago when you ACTUALLY were an expansion team.

Well this is a Texans message board soo these posts are welcome anytime!

:texflag:

HoustonFrog
01-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Well this is a Texans message board soo these posts are welcome anytime!

:texflag:

I know, I've been around...just saying that there is alot more to say than 19-10:)