PDA

View Full Version : Reliant stadium roof

ubecool454
12-30-2008, 08:57 AM
Just throwing this out there. How about lets just leave the reliant stadium roof opened for all cold day games and just leave it closed in sept and the superhot and humid days. I think the roof being opened does a lot more for the "football" atmosphere. Those of you who go to the games might feel different just depending on where you sit. I'll give Bob and the commish a call about it. Maybe that Hurricane was a blessing because in the past it had to be a "perfect" day for the roof to be opened.

GlassHalfFull
12-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Just throwing this out there. How about lets just leave the reliant stadium roof opened for all cold day games and just leave it closed in sept and the superhot and humid days. I think the roof being opened does a lot more for the "football" atmosphere. Those of you who go to the games might feel different just depending on where you sit. I'll give Bob and the commish a call about it. Maybe that Hurricane was a blessing because in the past it had to be a "perfect" day for the roof to be opened.

It works for me. I was cold Sunday, because I didn't bring enough to wear, but I really do like having the roof open and some elements to deal with. I just do NOT want to deal with hot elements, cold are fine though.

FILO_girl
12-30-2008, 09:16 AM
How about lets just leave the reliant stadium roof opened for all cold day games and just leave it closed in sept and the superhot and humid days.

When will we have it open? :redtowel:

ubecool454
12-30-2008, 09:58 AM
When will we have it open? :redtowel:

i would open it as soon as the humidity is gone..lol. Novemeber and december I would always have the roof opened unless we have driving rain.

infantrycak
12-30-2008, 10:31 AM

I talked to a guy at the game Sunday about exactly that. Close it above a certain temperature and leave it open no matter what if it is below that temperature. Won't happen, but I like the idea.