PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy beats up fan

Yankee_In_TX
12-29-2008, 03:51 PM
A disgruntled Cowboys fan who was marching in front of the team's training complex Monday claims he was attacked by linebacker Bradie James, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

Alan Lowe of Richland Hills, Texas, said he was attacked by James while marching up and down Cowboys Parkway wearing signs that read, "The Cowboys have no heart" and, "Wade Phillips is an embarrassment to the Star". Lowe said James broke his sunglasses, and he initially tried to file a report with the Irving police but did not end up filing one.

James admitted confronting Lowe.

"He said, 'Why you guys didn't show that fire last night? You should have showed that heart last night,'" James told the Star-Telegram. "So next thing you know, I'm just ripping his sign off him. He said I broke his glasses, so I went and gift-wrapped some Oakleys. He got something out of the deal."

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=501587

Showtime100
12-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Three words Alan Lowe, get a life!

and I felt silly being on this board so much... :gun:

brakos82
12-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Three words Alan Lowe, get a life!

and I felt silly being on this board so much... :gun:
Hey, at least you don't have a sworn enemy that people assume is your evil twin or something...

WWJD
12-29-2008, 04:39 PM
He didn't actually beat him up but I'll bite...

So did he beat him up because he was telling the truth?

or

did Jerry take him to the woodshed and he was just in a pissy mood?

TEXANRED
12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey, at least you don't have a sworn enemy that people assume is your evil twin or something...

PapaL is your Janet Jackson. So I guess that would make you Michael.:whip:

HoustonFrog
12-29-2008, 05:11 PM
He didn't actually beat him up but I'll bite...

So did he beat him up because he was telling the truth?

or

did Jerry take him to the woodshed and he was just in a pissy mood?

I actually love the guys sign and wish I could tell Jerry how disappointed I am too.

Texecutioner
12-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Typical Dallas Cowboys taste. This doesn't surprise me though with a disgraceful organization like the Cowpokes. I'm just surprised that a few other guys like Pac Man and Tank didn't jump in.

They don't have enough heart to play all out in their last game of the season that determines if they make it to the playoffs, but the guy's got enough heart to attack a fan afterwards???? :loser

The Cowboys are pathetic.

WWJD
12-29-2008, 05:27 PM
I actually love the guys sign and wish I could tell Jerry how disappointed I am too.

You can! Tell your bro!

kastofsna
12-29-2008, 07:58 PM
must be a tough story for you guys. on the one hand, you hate the Cowboys, but you also hate the Cowboys fans. who to stick up for??

Silver Oak
12-29-2008, 08:21 PM
must be a tough story for you guys. on the one hand, you hate the Cowboys, but you also hate the Cowboys fans. who to stick up for??

off topic, but congrats to your Dolphins for making such a great turnaround this season.

that said, Slaton still deserved the Pro Bowl berth more than Brown IMO...

kastofsna
12-30-2008, 06:01 PM
thanks. it's been a pretty ridiculous year for me, with the Rays and Dolphins both going from worst record in the league to division champs the next year.

Slaton probably deserved it more, but as far as pro bowl snubs go this year, that's one of the smaller crimes

mussop
12-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Typical Dallas Cowboys taste. This doesn't surprise me though with a disgraceful organization like the Cowpokes. I'm just surprised that a few other guys like Pac Man and Tank didn't jump in.

They don't have enough heart to play all out in their last game of the season that determines if they make it to the playoffs, but the guy's got enough heart to attack a fan afterwards???? :loser

The Cowboys are pathetic.

This has just been a GREAT day every since I woke up. First we FIRE Richard Smith, the Rockets resign Motombo and now another WONDERFULL story showing how low class the Cowboys are. The only thing left is to hit the lotto.

mussop
12-30-2008, 06:12 PM

Im rooting for a double knockout!!!!!

Marcus
12-30-2008, 11:12 PM

Not a tough one for me. I have never hated the Cowboys.

:heh:

Brandon420tx
12-31-2008, 01:01 AM
fans suck ...

Ole Miss Texan
12-31-2008, 08:58 AM
I guess Bradie James really didn't like that guy's sunglasses.