PDA

View Full Version : NFL Coaches fired

stingray
12-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Three have already got the Axe. Mangini, Crennel and Marenelli..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3797442

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3795786

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3797433

WWJD
12-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Too bad Wade Phillips isn't among them.

stingray
12-29-2008, 10:06 AM

Just wait. He might.

FirstTexansFan
12-29-2008, 10:06 AM

You need to fire your owner, the coach isn't the issue :)

Pantherstang84
12-29-2008, 10:08 AM

No doubt.

WWJD
12-29-2008, 10:16 AM

If the Dallas fans had a vote or that power Jerry would be long gone as GM.

Unfortunately we don't.

FirstTexansFan
12-29-2008, 10:33 AM
If the Dallas fans had a vote or that power Jerry would be long gone as GM.

Unfortunately we don't.

You've reached the first step of the twelve step program. Admission that you have no control. You already post on the Texans forums, come from the Darkside, you too can find true happiness with a real class football organization. Dump the Boyz :)

WWJD
12-29-2008, 10:37 AM
You've reached the first step of the twelve step program. Admission that you have no control. You already post on the Texans forums, come from the Darkside, you too can find true happiness with a real class football organization. Dump the Boyz :)

Funny. :)

The1ApplePie
12-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Hope McNair has Mangini or Romeo on speed dial

fantastic D coordinators

texanhead08
12-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Cowboys need to fire their psycho WR also. That would end a lot of the drama in their locker room.

Vinny
12-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Jones keeps bringing in low or no character guys and dumping them on his coach. Once you seed your team with enough morons they tend to infect their attitude on the greater team and then play like they don't give a damn - this puts your coach in unwinnable situations....that and Romo is the Tmac of football.

Wolf
12-29-2008, 10:53 AM
"Thats my owner you're talking about "

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0115/pg2_a_owens_200.jpg

Sorry,but this will never get old for me
:chickendance:

stingray
12-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Jones keeps bringing in low or no character guys and dumping them on his coach. Once you seed your team with enough morons they tend to infect their attitude on the greater team and then play like they don't give a damn - this puts your coach in unwinnable situations....that and Romo is the Tmac of football.

I've never heard that one before. I guess Romo is the T-Mac of Football. He isn't as injury prone as Mclady but he can't win in the playoffs.

WWJD
12-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Tony's problem isn't physical and he will play hurt unlike TMac (or so I've heard...I am so not a basketball fan or follower).

His problem is right between his two ears.

And I have to say I've noticed this year a lack of mental toughness on his part. You can listen to any post game press conference of his and he's just very much "so what?" about losing. He has all the tools physically and I think when he's on he's as fun to watch as anybody.

But that stuff between his two ears is mush.

WWJD
12-29-2008, 12:26 PM

Yea you're right about the type of player Jerry brings in.

If the Cowboys had more Jason Witten's and less PacMan's the world would be a better place. Dallas would be anyway.

Jerry seems drawn to that kind of player for some inexplicable reason. Probably too much alcohol.

HOU-TEX
12-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Yea you're right about the type of player Jerry brings in.

If the Cowboys had more Jason Witten's and less PacMan's the world would be a better place. Dallas would be anyway.

Jerry seems drawn to that kind of player for some inexplicable reason. Probably too much alcohol.

Or Botox....:thinking:

stingray
12-29-2008, 12:28 PM

He's drawn to them because he gets them for a very cheap price. He thinks that they will behave in Dallas now because it is their last chance since no one else wanted them.

WWJD
12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Or Botox....:thinking:

God Jerry looks like an 80 year old man. If he's getting Botox I hope nobody else goes to his doctor.

I know he had a facelift a few years back. Obviously it didn't have a money back guarantee with it.

He looks very old.

FirstTexansFan
12-29-2008, 10:45 PM
God Jerry looks like an 80 year old man. If he's getting Botox I hope nobody else goes to his doctor.

I know he had a facelift a few years back. Obviously it didn't have a money back guarantee with it.

He looks very old.

He actually looks like a penis in dire need of a circumcision to me :)

WWJD
12-29-2008, 10:49 PM
He actually looks like a penis in dire need of a circumcision to me :)

Ha! Well I won't go that far but you can!

He certainly looks very old to me. At some point I wonder if plastic surgeons tell people "hey pal a facelift isn't going to help you!"

Jerry has never been an attractive man but he has a ex beauty queen wife who has put up with him for decades.

Money talks!

Wolf
01-05-2009, 12:18 PM
http://www.wiscnews.com/bdc/sports/430773
GREEN BAY In the end, coach Mike McCarthy apparently decided that as good a man as Bob Sanders may be, the Green Bay Packers need someone who is a better defensive coordinator.

As a result, Sanders is out of a job.